AKTU/UPTU 2019 Application Form (Released) – Apply Here for UPSEE
AKTU/UPTU 2019 Application Form has been extended till 25th March 2019. Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh is the authority which organizes AKTU/UPTU entrance exam. This exam is also known as UPSEE (UP State Entrance Examination). It is organized for admission to the 1st year programme of engineering, management, pharmacy, etc. Through this exam, candidates can also get admission to the 2nd year courses of engineering, pharmacy & computer application. In this article, candidates can check complete details about AKTU/UPTU Application form 2019.
AKTU/UPTU 2019 Application Form – Till 25th March
AKTU/UPTU 2019 Application form last date has been extended till 25th March 2019. Click here to apply online.
AKTU/UPTU 2019 Application process has been started for M.Tech, M.Pharm, M.Arch & MDes courses.Click here to get application form.
Candidates can get the UPSEE application form 2019 through online mode only. For other details, candidates, check this section including releasing date, mode, fee, uploading documents, etc.
- The university has not provided any application through offline mode.
- AKTU registration 2019 has been started from 23rd January 2019.
- The last date to fill & submit the application is 25th March 2019.
- Upload your latest passport size photograph (Size: 10KB to 100KB, Dimension: 3.5 cm X 4.5 cm) & signature (Size: 3KB to 40KB, Dimension: 3.5 cm X 1.5 cm).
- The university has also offered correction facility along with application filling.
- Candidates can make correction from 16th March to 3rd April 2019.
- Don’t forget to take a print copy of the application for future use.
The application fee is Rs. 1300 (For GEN or OBC Male/Transgender candidates) & Rs. 650 (For SC/ST/PwD/Female candidates). The fee payment can be done through credit card/debit card /net banking/wallets.
Check here– How to Fill UPSEE 2019 Application Form
The eligibility criteria details are given below:
- Indian/NRI/FN/PIO candidates are eligible to apply.
- Age Limit: No age limit to apply.
- Appearing Candidates can also apply.
|Courses||Qualifying Exam||Subjects||Minimum Marks|
|B.Tech/B.Des/MCA (Integrated)||Passed Intermediate or 10+2 level examination.||Physics & Mathematics (Compulsory Subjects).||Score minimum 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST Category candidates) in aggregate.|
|B.Arch||Passed Intermediate or 10+2 level examination.||Physics & Mathematics (Compulsory Subjects).||Score minimum 50% marks in aggregate.|
|B.Pharma||Passed Intermediate or 10+2 level examination.||Physics & Chemistry (Compulsory Subjects).||Score minimum 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST Category candidates) in aggregate.|
|MBA/MCA||Passed 3 years duration Bachelors or its equivalent degree course.||Passed Mathematics at 10+2 level or Graduation level.||Secure minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks in aggregate.|
|B.Tech (2nd Years)||Passed Diploma in Engineering or B.Sc. Graduates with Mathematics as one of the subject at XII standard.||Score minimum 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST Category candidates) in aggregate.|
Here, we are providing dates of AKTU/UPTU Application form 2019:
|Online Application Availability||23rd January 2019|
|Last Date to Fill the Application||25th March 2019|
|Application Correction Starts||16th March to 3rd April 2019|
|Date of Exam||21st April 2019 (UG & PG)|
How to Apply
Follow the mentioned steps to know how to apply for AKTU/UPTU 2019 Application Form:
- Go to the official website link. (Link is provided above)
- Select the course you want to apply.
- Click on “Apply” button.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Click on “Click here to Proceed” button.
- Now, fill your basic, aadhaar card number & contact details.
- Then, click on “Submit” button.
- Review your application & click on “Final Submit” button.
- Note down application number.
- Click on “Complete Application Form” button.
- Now, fill your personal, educational, courses applied for, etc.
- Then, click on “submit” button.
- Upload your recent photograph & signature in a given format.
- After completion of all steps, click on “Pay Examination Fee” button.
- Pay the fee through online mode.
- Download the print copy of the confirmation page for further use.
If you have any other queries about AKTU/UPTU 2019 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comments in the comment box.