Amrita University Admission 2019: AEEE Exam, Application Form, Dates
Latest Applications Open 2019:
Amrita University 2019 Application Form has been released. Amrita University Admission 2019 will be conducted for admission to the UG, PG & Ph.D degree courses offered by the University. Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham or Amrita University is a deemed university. It has over 5 campuses in Karnataka, Kerala and Tamil Nadu states. The university offers these courses in engineering, management, medical, nursing, journalism, etc fields. Mata Amritanandamayi Math is the organization that manages the university. The university was established in the year 2003. The University conducts AEEE exam for admission to the engineering courses. AEEE 2019 Practice Test has been released. In the article, we have updated complete information about Amrita University Admissions 2019.
AEEE 2019 Notifications – Application Released
Amrita University 2019 Application Form for MBA & M.Tech courses has been released. Check here for application form.
AEEE 2019 Application Form has been released on 19th October 2018. Check here for application form.
AEEE 2019 Practice Test has been released. Click here to practice mock test.
AEEE 2019 Complete notification, exam dates and other details have been released. Check here for application form.
AEEE 2019 Exam Dates have been announced now. The examination will be conducted on 22nd to 26th April (online mode) and 27th April 2019 (offline mode). Check other details from below.
Given below are some of the undergraduate & postgraduate courses offered by Amrita University:
|B.Tech (CSE, EEE, ECE, Mechanical, Civil, Chemical, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, etc)||M.Tech|
|MBBS & BDS||MDS|
|BCA, etc.||MCA, etc.|
Amrita University Admissions Dates
Below, we have updated the official dates of Amrita University Admissions 2019 for B.Tech courses:
|Starting of online application||19th October 2018|
|Closing of receiving application form||10th April 2019|
|Closing of receiving application for PPT||25th April 2019|
|Slot booking for CBT exam||5th April 2019|
|Closing of slot booking for CBT||10th April 2019|
|Admit card for P&P exam||2nd week of April 2019|
|Online exam date CBT||22nd – 26th April 2019|
|Offline exam date PPT||27th April 2019|
|Announcement of AEEE result||5th May 2019|
|Option open to change the academic preference & profile data||5th-8th May 2019|
|Trial Allotment, clarification of doubts||10th May 2019|
|Last date to pay the fees for candidates satisfied with the first allotment||20th May 2019|
|Second Allotment to those who opted for sliding and those who are below the last rank in the first allotment||25th May 2019|
|Last date to pay the fees for candidates satisfied with the branches in the second allotment||30th May 2019|
|Third Allotment to those who opted for sliding and those who are below the last rank in the second allotment||5th June 2019|
|Last date to pay the fees for candidates satisfied with the branches allotted in the third allotment||10th June 2019|
|Verification of documents & filling the vacant seats||15th-25th June 2019|
|Last Date for Receipt of Completed Application Forms||28th February 2019|
|Announcement of Shortlisted Candidates for PI||2nd March 2019|
|Date Band for Personal Interviews||2nd week of March|
|Announcement of First Selected List||8th March 2019|
|Last Date for Payment of First Installment of Fee||22th March 2019|
Amrita University Application Form 2019
Candidates are required to read the eligibility criteria and selection procedure for each programme in the prospectus before applying online.
- Amrita University 2019 Application Form is available through online or offline mode.
- Candidates can apply only from one mode.
- Online application form for AEEE has been released from 19th October 2018.
- The online application is issued from the official website on a given date.
- OMR application form along with Information Handbook & Admission Brochure can be obtained against payment from selected application sale outlets.
- The last date to submit the application form for MBA programme is 28th February 2019.
- Only one application per candidate for a programme are accepted by the University.
- Candidates have to upload scanned photograph & signature in a given format.
- Application is treated incomplete and rejected without any notice if any field is left blank or if the payment is not done.
- After the submission of the application, change in the data already submitted, will not be permitted.
- No change will be accepted through offline i.e. through fax/application including e-mail etc.
- After the successful submission, Application Number is allotted and that will be used for all the future correspondence with regard to admissions.
- The offline application should be submitted in the given address:
The Admissions Co-ordinator
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham,
Amritanagar (P.O.), Ettimadai,
Coimbatore 641 112, Tamil Nadu
- The application fee is Rs. 1000/- for all categories.
- The fee can be paid through Net Banking, Credit/Debit card or by DD.
- In case a candidate pays the application fee through demand draft, they should submit DD along with application to above given address.
- It should be drawn in favor of “Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham”, payable at “Kollam”.
Latest Applications Open 2019:
Given below are the eligibility criteria that a candidate needs to satisfy in order to enroll themselves in Amrita University.
For B.Tech Course:
- Those candidates, whose date of birth, as per school records, falls on or after July 1, 1998 will be eligible.
- Candidates should pass 10+2 or its equivalent examination from the recognized university.
- Candidates should have secured aggregate marks of 60% in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry with not less than 55% in these three subjects individually.
- Appearing Candidates are also eligible.
For MBA Course:
- Candidates should qualify bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Candidates have a valid score card of KMAT/CAT/MAT/XAT/GRE/GMAT/CMAT to apply for MBA course.
For Other UG Courses:
- The Candidate should have secured at least 60% marks in his/her 12th class examination.
- Candidates opting for science courses must have science background and must have had Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in their 12th.
For Other PG Courses:
- The candidate must have scored at least a minimum of 50% marks.
- Must have appeared in a national entrance examination.
- Must have secured 50% consistently throughout academic career.
Amrita University Admission Procedure 2019
Admission to the other UG & PG courses will be done through entrance test or merit list. Candidates have to fill application form to apply for any UG & PG courses from Amrita University.
The admission in some of the courses will be given direct including interview round. The university will organize counselling for each of the courses separately.
The counselling will be held through offline mode. Candidates have to present on the counselling venue on a given date & time. After an allotment of seat, candidates have to report at the allotted college.
Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination (AEEE 2019)
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University will conduct the Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination (AEEE 2019). It is a university level examination.
This exam is conducted to offer admission in various specializations of UG engineering courses offered by Amrita University & its campuses. The examination will be conducted on 22nd – 26th April 2019 (CBT) and 27th April 2019 (PPT).
Candidates, those satisfy the eligibility & qualify AEEE exam will be admitted to the B.Tech course through counselling. The counselling is conducted on the basis of candidate rank in the examination. It will be conducted from 10th May 2019.
The counselling for B.Tech course will be arranged simultaneously in the three campuses namely Amritapuri, Bengaluru, and Coimbatore. Candidates have to appear for counselling in any one of the three campuses.
Amrita University Result 2019
Amrita University will declare its results online at its official website. Candidates can access by logging in with their respective login credentials. AEEE result will be declared on 5th May 2019.
Registration number and Date of Birth of the candidate is required to be entered in order to view the result. The result will appear in PDF format.
The university will release separate merit list for each of the courses. On the basis of rank, candidates should attend the counselling.
Amrita University Counselling 2019
The university will not be sent any counselling call letter through post. Candidates should check the website regularly for counselling details. Allotment of seat will be based on the fulfillment of eligibility criteria & marks scored of the candidate.
Candidates are required to be physically present during the counselling process or else their admission process will be cancelled by the authorities.
Amrita University Admission 2019
After successful verification of documents, the seat will be allotted to the candidates. The candidate needs to pay Rs. 50000 as part of the tuition fee and then Post seat allotment, candidates are required to pay the balance fees within the deadline.
If a candidate fails to fulfill the requirements of the seat allotment order within the specified date, his/her allotted seat will be cancelled. Candidates can pay the remaining fee online and if they fail to remit the fee within the stipulated date, their seat allotment will be cancelled without any prior notice.
If you have any query about Amrita University Admissions 2019, you can ask us by leaving your comments below.