AMU Application Form 2018, Released – Apply Online Here
AMU Application Form 2018 for BUMS & Pre-Tib has been released now. Candidates can obtain the application only through online mode. AMU (Aligarh Muslim University) is a public central university located at Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh. AMU University organizes various entrance tests for providing admission in various courses offered by AMU. This university offers admission in UG, PG & other courses in the field of engineering, management, law, computer applications, etc. For admission in MBBS/BDS courses, students will be selected on the basis of NEET. Here we are providing details for AMU Admission Form 2018.
AMU Application Form 2018 – Application Released
AMU 2018 Application form for BUMS & Pre-Tib has been released now.Click here to fill application form.
AMU 2018 Application Form for LLM course has been re-opened from 8th May to 14th May 2018.Click here to fill application form.
- The admission test paper of LLM course is consisting of 50% objective type questions & 50% subjective type questions.
- Candidates, those already applied for admission to LLM course need to apply again.
- The admission test for LLM course is organized on 20th June 2018.
AMU 2018 Application Form Correction has been started from 22nd March 2018. Candidates can make correction via login.Click here to make correction.
AMU 2018 Application Form for Departmental Test courses has been extended till 22nd March 2018 (11:59 AM).Click here to fill application form.
AMU 2018 application form Last Dates for General Admission Test Courses have been extended (different as per the courses). Apply for B.Tech course till 16th March 2018. Click here to fill apllication form.
AMU 2018 Application Form for MD/MS/PG Diploma & MDS (Only for Internal Aspirants) has been released. Click here to fill application form.
AMU 2018 Application Correction
The Application Correction window has been opened from 22nd March (10:00 AM) to 25th March 2018 (11:59 PM). Candidates can make correction through online mode from login. Offline correction in the application will not be allowed. Candidates can make the correction in the following fields:
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
AMU 2018 Application Details
Here we have mentioned details about AMU Application Form:
- Students can avail the application form and information bulletin through online mode.
- The application form is available from 6th February 2018.
- Students have to fill the separate application form for each course of study.
- However, candidates should submit a single application for courses for which a combined Test is to be conducted.
- Students are needed to pay the required application fee through online mode.
- No corrections are allowed after submission of online forms.
- In case corrections is necessary such candidates may create new user login and fill the form again and pay the processing charges as usual.
- Take a printout of the filled application & save it for further use.
- There is no need to submit the physical copy of the Application Form.
AMU Application Fee:
The application fee is very per each course opted by the candidates. The fee payment can be made through online mode like credit/debit card or net banking. Application fee for various courses is given here:
|B.Tech/BA LLB/MBA /MBA (IB)/PG Diploma in Islamic Banking & Finance||Rs. 600/-|
|MCA/B.Sc(Hons.)/B.Com(Hons.)/BA (Hons.)/BA(Hons.) Foreign Languages/Dip. in General Nursing & Midwifery/Diploma Courses through CET/B. Ed./MFM/ MTTA/M.Sc (Biotechnology)/BE(Evening)/MA(Mass Communication)/B.Lib.I.Sc/M.S.W/Pre-Tib/BUMS||Rs. 400|
|SSSC (Science Stream)/ Diploma in Engineering/SSSC(Humanities & Commerce Streams)||Rs.500|
Documents to be uploaded:
- Scanned copy of date of birth certificate/High School Certificate.
- Scanned copy of Marks-sheet / grade-sheet.
- Scanned copy of documents in support of claim under special category (if any).
- Scanned copy of valid GATE Score Card (for M.Tech).
- Scanned copy of documents in support of Professional Experience (If any for BE).
- Scanned copy of No Objection Certificate from the employer. (If any)
Here we are providing eligibility criteria for various courses offered by AMU:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have passed 12th, diploma in engineering or equivalent examination.
- Subjects: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & English subjects in the qualifying exam.
- Percentage: Candidates should have obtained minimum 50% aggregate.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have passed B.Tech or equivalent examination in the relevant branch.
- Percentage: Candidates should have secured minimum 60% aggregate.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should have obtained the bachelor degree in any stream.
- Percentage: Candidates should have secured minimum 50% aggregate.
For BA LLB:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should have qualified 10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Percentage: Candidates should have secured minimum 50% aggregate.
- Age Limit: The age should be more than 22 years as or on 1st July 2018.
Students will be able to access the AMU 2019 application form in the month of April 2019. AMU university organizes its own entrance test for admission in B.Tech, B.Arch, BA LLB, MBA & other professional courses offered by the university. The application form will be available via online mode.
In the table given below, candidates can check the official dates of AMU application process. The application correction has been started from 22nd March to 25th March 2018.
|Course||Application Starts||Application End||Exam Date|
|B.Tech||6th February 2018||16th March 2018 (Extended)||13th May 2018 (10:00 AM)|
|MBA||6th February 2018||18th March 2018 (Extended)||27th May 2018 (10:00 AM)|
|BA LLB||6th February 2018||18th March 2018 (Extended)||28th May 2018 (10:00 AM)|
|B.Ed.||6th February 2018||18th March 2018 (Extended)||28th May 2018 (10:00 AM)|
How to Apply for AMU
Candidates can follow these simple steps to fill the AMU application form 2017:
- Visit the official website of AMU (Link is provided above).
- Click on the link related to “Register (for new user)” on the website.
- Fill the registration details and submit it.
- Enter the Username & Password and sign in to fill the application.
- The application process has been divided into four steps.
- Candidates have to fill the required details in the application form carefully.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph (Dimension: 2.5 CM to 3.0 CM), signature & left-hand thumb impression in the prescribed format.
- The size of images should be 20 KB to 100 KB.
- Pay the application fee through online mode as per your preferences.
- You have to take a printout of the PDF generated application form.
FAQs (Most Asked Questions)
If you have any other queries about AMU Application Form 2018, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.