AMU 2020 Application Form (Released), Eligibility – Apply Online Here
AMU 2020 Application Form has been made available via online mode for various courses. Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) conducts university level exam for admission in various UG, PG, and diploma courses in the field of Science, Arts, & Commerce Streams. Candidates have to qualify the entrance exam to get admission in various programmes like B.Tech, B.Arch., B.Sc. (Hons.), B.Com (Hons.), B.A (Hons.), M.Sc. (Biotechnology), MBA, etc. Candidates seeking admission into MBBS/ BDS courses offered by AMU have to qualify the NEET examination. Here we are providing details regarding AMU Application Form 2020.
AMU 2020 Application Form – Released
AMU 2020 Application Form has been released on 16th January 2020 for various courses. Click here to apply.
Candidates must check the following details regarding AMU 2020 Application Form:
- The AMU 2020 application form is made available via online mode.
- Candidates are able to apply for the examination from 16th January 2020.
- The last date to submit the application form will be till third week of March 2020.
- Only single registration is sufficient for applying for multiple courses. Submission of multiple forms will not be accepted.
- While filling application form, candidates have to upload passport size colored photo, signature & left hand thumb impression.
- It must be between 20 KB to 100 KB in the JPG format only.
- Incomplete or incorrect application form will be liable to rejected so candidates must fill the application form carefully.
- It will be also mandatory for all the candidates to provide valid/ working email ID & phone number in the application form.
- Before filling application form, candidates must also go through its eligibility norms.
- At last, candidates must also take multiple printouts of filled in application form for further use.
- Candidates are able to submit the application fee through both online or offline mode.
- Online mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net banking.
- For offline mode, bank challan of ICICI & Canara bank and Demand Draft (DD) will be available.
- The DD must be drawn in favour of ‘Financer Officer’ payable at Aligarh.
- The application fee for various course will be as:
|B.Tech/ BA LLB||Rs. 550/-|
|B.Com (Hons.)/ B.Sc. (Hons.)/ B.A (Hons.)||Rs. 450/-|
|MBA/ MBA (IB)||Rs. 650/-|
AMU 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following details regarding AMU 2020 Eligibility criteria:
For B.Tech/ B.Arch. Programme:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12th level/ diploma in engineering or any other equivalent exam from recognized board or university.
- Mandatory Subjects: Candidates must qualify the exam with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English (PCME) subjects.
- Percentage: Candidates must score minimum 50% marks in qualifying examination.
For B.Com (Hons.) Programme:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify intermediate or any equivalent exam from recognized board or university.
- Percentage: Candidates must score minimum 55% marks in the qualifying exam.
For MCA Programme:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify Bachelor degree in Science or B.Tech/ B.Arch. / B.E or equivalent from recognized board or university.
- Percentage: Candidates must score atleast 55% marks in qualifying exam.
AMU 2020 Application Dates
Candidates must go through following table regarding AMU 2020 application dates for B.Tech course:
|Application form commences||16th January 2020|
|Last date to submit application form||3rd week of March|
|Admit card availability||4th week of April|
|Exam date||17th May 2020|
How to Apply for AMU 2020
Candidates must go through following step by step procedure while applying for AMU 2020:
- Visit the official website. (Link is provided above)
- Read all the given instructions carefully.
- Click on the ‘Register for new user’ option.
- Now application form will appear on the computer screen.
- Fill all details such as name, email ID, phone number, educational & all academic details in the application form.
- After that, click on ‘Register’ option.
- Upload scanned image of photograph, signature & left hand thumb impression in the specified format & size.
- Proceed to submit the application fee.
- Now take multiple printouts of filled in application form.
- Keep the hard copy/ printout safe until admission procedure.
Candidates must go through these steps for filling AMU 2020 application form. Candidates must remember to check other basic details regarding application form, its mode, fee and much more. Candidates must also go through the eligibility criteria details to avoid rejection in their application form. It will be necessary for candidates to read above mentioned details regarding AMU 2020 application form to avoid basic mistakes.
If you have any other query related to AMU 2020 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.