AMU 2022: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Pattern, Syllabus
AMU 2022 Application form will be released through online mode only. Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) is one of the top ranked university in India provides education in the various fields including the Engineering, Management, Commerce, Arts, Science, Architecture etc. Candidates will be shortlisted for admission in these field on the basis of a university level entrance exam conducted by the Aligarh Muslim University (AMU). Through this article, we will provide the complete details along with the latest information on the AMU 2022 Admission.
AMU 2022 Exam Dates
Checkout the complete tentative Exam dates for the AMU 2022 Examination:
For B.Tech. Courses:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Application Form releases||1st week of April 2022|
|Last date to submit application Form||1st week of June 2022|
|Release of Admit card||2nd week of June 2022|
|Date of exam||3rd week of June 2022|
|Release of Answer key||Last week of June 2022|
|Declaration of Result||1st week of July 2022|
|Counselling starts||2nd week of July 2022|
For Other Courses:
|Courses||Last Date to Apply||Test Dates|
|B.Com (Hons.)||2nd week of June 2022||3rd week of June 2022|
|BA (Hons.)||2nd week of June 2022||3rd week of June 2022|
|B.SC (Hons.)||2nd week of June 2022||3rd week of June 2022|
|MBA/MBA (IB)/PG||3rd week of June 2022||1st week of July 2022|
|M.sc (bio-technology)||2nd week of June 2022||–|
|B.Arch||2nd week of June 2022||–|
|B.Ed||3rd week of June 2022||1st week of July 2022|
|BA (Hons.) Foreign language||2nd week of June 2022||3rd week of June 2022|
|BA (LLB)||3rd week of June 2022||4th week of June 2022|
|SSSC & Diploma in Eng.||3rd week of May 2022||2nd week of June 2022|
|MFM/MTTM||June 2022||June 2022|
|Diploma courses through CET||June 2022||June 2022|
|MCA||June 2022||June 2022|
|MA (Mass Communication)||June 2022||June 2022|
|MSW||June 2022||June 2022|
AMU 2022 Application Form
Following are the complete details candidates needs to know regarding the AMU 2022 Application Form:
- The Application Form will be released through online mode.
- The schedule for registration process of every exam could be different as per the courses.
- The registration process for the B.Tech. programme will be regulated from the first week of April 2022 to first week of June 2022.
- Candidates must confirm their eligibility for the examination before filling the application form as the form will be made available for eligible candidates only.
- Candidates must fill the application form as per the given instruction on it.
- The details filled by candidates in the application form must be same as it appears in their marksheet, any alteration in the application form can cause rejection of application form.
- Candidates are advised to keep the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
The Application fee can be submitted through both online as we will as offline mode. Candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card, Net banking, Challan and DD payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
Following are the application fee for every program:
|Courses||Application Fee (in Rs.)|
|B.Com, B.Sc, BA (HONS.)||Rs.400|
|B.Tech/ BA LLB and MBA/MBA (IB)||Rs.650|
AMU 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility criteria for the AMU 2022 Examination:
For B.Tech Programme:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed or appearing in the 12th / diploma in relevant stream from a recognized board or university.
- Marks: Candidates must have obtained at least 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Subjects: Candidate must have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English subjects (PCME) as subject in the qualifying examination.
For B.Com. (Hons.) Programme:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed or appearing in the 10+2 Intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: Candidates must have obtained atleast 55% marks in the qualifying exam to be eligible.
- Subjects: Candidates must have Accounts & English as mandatory subjects in the qualifying examination.
For B.A (Hons):
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed or appearing in the 12th level or its equivalent exam from a recognized board or university.
- Marks: Candidates must have obtained at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Subjects: Candidates with Science, Arts, Commerce, Biology subjects can apply for this examination.
- Qualification: Applying candidates must be the Bachelor’s degree holder from any recognized university.
- Marks: Candidates must have scored at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination to be eligible for the MBA course.
AMU 2022 Exam Pattern
Checkout the complete exam pattern for the AMU 2022 Examination:
- Mode of Exam: The entrance exam will be conducted through offline mode.
- Number of Sections: The number of sections could be different for every courses.
- Type of Questions: The Question paper will consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) only.
- Number of Questions: Total Number of questions will be different as per various courses.
- Time Duration: The Duration of examination for some courses will be 3 hours and for other courses it will be 2 hours.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be provided for every correct answer and 0.25 marks will be deducted on every negative response.
Checkout the complete pattern for the question papers of various programs:
|Course||Time Duration||No of questions||Total Marks|
|B.Tech/ B.Arch.||3 hours||150||150|
|B.Com (Hons)||2 hours||100||100|
|B.A (Hons)||2 hours||100||100|
AMU 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus for every examination will be different and as per their related fields. The syllabus for UG courses will depend on the 11th and 12th academic syllabus and PG Syllabus will depend on the Aptitude Test/ English and relevant technical subjects.
Candidates can check the complete syllabus for every programme of the AMU 2022 examination through the website of authority.
AMU 2022 Preparation Tips
Following are the complete preparation tips for the AMU 2022 Examination:
- Go through the complete syllabus and exam pattern then study accordingly.
- Make a proper time schedule for study and follow it strictly.
- Participate in the mock test.
- Solve the previous years and sample papers.
- Make short notes and revise them accordingly.
- Prepare from the related exam specialist books.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
AMU 2022 Admit Card
AMU Admit Card will be released by the university for every entrance exam separately. Candidates will be able to download their admit card after few days from the completion of registration process.
The Admit card will be released for every registered candidates individually through online mode. Authority will not send any admit card to any individual candidates through by post or Email/ SMS. Candidates will have to download their admit card itself by login into the website of university.
AMU 2022 Answer Key
Answer key will be released after few days from the completion of examination. Authority will release the answer key for every examination individually through online mode. Candidates will be able to check the answer key from the website of exam conducting authority.
The AMU Answer Key 2022 will comprise of correct answers for every asked questions in the examination. Authority will also provide the objection facility for the answer key. The AMU final answer key will be released after the completion of objection facility.
AMU 2022 Cut Off
The cut off will be the minimum marks prescribed by the authority for candidates on the basis of their category. On the basis of cut off marks, authority will shortlist the candidates for the final admission procedure. Candidates will have to score more than prescribed cut off marks for their category to be eligible for further admission procedure.
The cut off marks will be released on the basis of various factors. Candidates will be able to check the cut off marks from the website of authority. For the ease of candidates, we will also provide the complete cut off marks in our article.
AMU 2022 Result
Authority will prepare the AMU 2022 result on the basis of final answer key. The result will be released by the AMU for every exam participated candidates individually through online mode. Candidates will be able to check their result by login into the website of authority.
AMU Result 2022 will contain the performance of candidates and their marks in the entrance examination. Candidates must keep their result safe till the completion of admission procedure as it can be required at the time of counselling.
AMU 2022 Counselling
The counselling will be conducted by the university for every exam qualified candidate. Authority will shortlist the candidates for counselling procedure on the basis of their performance in the entrance examination.
The counselling will be conducted in the various round on the basis availability of seats after each round of counselling. The seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of their rank in the merit list. Candidates will have to report in the allotted center before the given time period for the confirming their admission.
If you have any other query regarding AMU 2022, you can ask your query in the comments section below.