AP ECET 2022 Application Form (Till 15th July), Registration – Apply Here
AP ECET 2022 Application Form can be filled till 15th July 2022 with late fee of Rs. 5000/-. Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP ECET) is a state level entrance Test conducted every year by Jawahar Lal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education APSCHE. The examination will be conducted for candidates seeking admission in various offered courses of Engineering & Technology fields. Shortlisted candidates from the examination will get admission in various govt and private colleges across the Andhra Pradesh State. Here in this article, we will provide the complete details with latest updates on AP ECET Application Form 2022.
AP ECET 2022 Application Form
AP ECET 2023 Registration will start from first week of May 2023. Check more details about AP ECET 2023 Application Form here.
AP ECET 2022 Application Form can be filled till 15th July 2022 with late fee of Rs. 5000/-. Click here to apply.
Following are the complete information with some key instruction on AP ECET Application Form 2022:
- AP ECET Application Form can only be submitted through online mode.
- Applicant can submit their AP ECET 2022 Registration Form from 3rd May 2022 till 3rd June 2022 without any late fee.
- The details filled by applicant in AP ECET Application Form must have valid documentation proof, as it will be required at the time of verification rounds.
- Authority has also provided the Application form correction facility through online mode.
- Applicant must submit their AP ECET application form before the prescribed date for submission, as no application form can be accepted before or after the prescribed schedule.
- Candidates are advised to seek the printout of filled AP ECET Application Form and Fee Receipt for future reference.
- AP ECET 2022 Application Fee can only be submitted through online mode.
- Applicant can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking Payment Gateways for transaction of AP ECET Application Fee.
- AP ECET 2022 application fee is 600/- for OC students, Rs.550/- for BC students and Rs.500/- for SC/ST students
AP ECET Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility norm for AP ECET 2022 Examination:
- Nationality: Applicant must be the Indian Citizen to be eligible for admission.
- Qualification: Candidate must be the Diploma certificate holder in Engineering & Technology or pharmacy from any recognized board.
- Marks: Candidate must have obtained at least 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category) in their qualifying examination to be eligible for AP ECET 2022.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in final semester examination in 2022 can also apply for AP ECET 2022 Examination
AP ECET 2022 Application Dates
Following are the complete official registration dates for AP ECET Registration Form 2022:
|Notification releases||30th April 2022|
|Application form release date||3rd May 2022|
|Last date for online submission of application fee||3rd June 2022|
|Correction facility||14th to 16th June 2022|
|Last date for submission with late fee (Rs. 5000)||15th July 2022|
|AP ECET 2022 exam date||22nd July 2022|
How to Apply for AP ECET 2022
Following are the complete step by step process of filling AP ECET 2022 online Application From:
- Visit the website of AP ECET 2022 (link is available above).
- Now click on the “Pay Application Fee” and fill the form with all required details including Candidates Basics personal details, Email ID, Phone Number, Programme Applying for and complete the payment.
- Now fill all required details in AP ECET Payment page and complete the transaction for proceeding into next step.
- Once transaction will be successfully done take the printout of fee receipt for future references.
- Now click on “fill application form” for filling final Application Form and login with all required details.
- Fill the application form with all required details including Personal, Educational, Communicational, Examination Centre details and then submit them.
- Candidates must fill all required details in AP ECET application form as any void details can cause rejection of application form.
- After submitting all required details in AP ECET 2022 click on “Print Filled- in Application” and login with all required details.
- Now take the Printout of filled Application Form for future reference.
- Candidates don’t need to submit any hardcopy of filled Application Form to the authority.
Leave the comment down below for any query and further information about AP ECET 2022 Application Form.