AP ECET 2023 Application (Till 1st May), Registration – Get Here
AP ECET 2023 Application Form has been extended till 1st May 2023 with late fee of Rs. 5000/-. Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP ECET) is a state level entrance exam conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Kakinada on behalf of APSCHE. The candidates who want to get admission in diploma in the field of Engineering & Pharmacy courses can apply for this exam. The qualified candidates can get admission to the second year of BE/ B. Pharma/ B.Tech in AICTE/ PCI- approved colleges located in Andhra Pradesh state. In this article we have provided complete details about AP ECET Application Form 2023.
AP ECET 2023 Application Form – Till 1st May
AP ECET 2023 Application Form has been extended till 1st May 2023 with late fee of Rs. 5000/-. Click here to apply.
Following are the details about AP ECET 2023 Application Form provided below:
- The application form for AP ECET 2023 has been made available through online mode.
- Candidates are allowed to fill application form from the 10th March 2023.
- During registration, fill the details including personal, educational qualification, address etc.
- Candidates must upload the scanned documents like photograph and signature to complete the application form.
- Details in application form must be correct to avoid any kind of mistake.
- Application form without late fee can be filled till 10th April 2023.
- Candidates are also allowed to make correction in the application form from 20th April 2023.
- There is no need to send hardcopy of the filled in application form to the authority.
- After entering the details, candidate have to take the printout of the application form for future use.
- Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
- For online payment candidate can pay using Credit card, Debit card, and Net Banking.
- TS/ AP Online centre method is also applicable to pay the fee.
- Application fee is non-refundable.
Here candidates can check fee structure for all category candidates:
|OC Candidates||Rs. 600/-|
|BC Candidates||Rs. 550/-|
|SC/ ST Candidates||Rs. 500/-|
AP ECET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
In the given section candidates can check eligibility criteria for AP ECET 2023 exam:
- Nationality: The applying candidates must be citizen of India.
- Qualification: Candidate must be a diploma holder in B.Tech/ Pharmacy from the State Board of Technical Education of Andhra Pradesh. OR
- The candidates must pass 3 years of B.Sc. degree or its equivalent with Mathematics as compulsory subject from a recognised university.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must have passed with 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category candidates) in their qualifying exam.
- Domicile: The candidate who resides within the state of Andhra Pradesh are also be eligible to apply. The candidate must satisfy the local/ non-local status of the AP government.
- Appearing: Candidates who are pursuing a Diploma course are eligible for relevant BE/ B. Tech/ Pharmacy degree.
AP ECET 2023 Application Dates
Check the official application dates for AP ECET 2023 given below:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Announced)|
|Online application form starts||10th March 2023|
|Application form without late fee||10th April 2023|
|Last date for submission with late fee of Rs 500/-||15th April 2023|
|Last date for submission with late fee of Rs 2000/-||19th April 2023|
|Correction window||20th to 22nd April 2023|
|Last date for submission with late fee of Rs 5000/-||24th April 2023|
|Exam date||20th June 2023|
How to Apply for AP ECET 2023
Check the instructions for filling the online application form for AP ECET 2023 given below:
- Visit the official website (link is available above).
- Candidate first have to select the Fee Payment tab, and make the online payment. Candidates can also check their payment status.
- The candidate can check the status of payment by clicking on “Know Your Payment Status”.
- After fee payment candidate can start filling the application form by selecting “Fill Application”.
- After payment of fee, fill the the application form with all the details.
- Fill the details for application form such as Personal details, academic details, category, details of Common Entrance Test, permanent address, etc.
- Upload the scanned documents like photograph and signature to complete the application form.
- The size of scanned photograph must be less than 50 KB with .jpg or .jpeg format.
- The size of scanned signature must be less than 30 KB with .jpg or .jpeg format.
- After entering all the details candidate have to read the declaration at the end and select the check box.
- Once the online application is submitted edit option will pop up.
- If there is any mistake in application form candidate can correct it by clicking on Modify button or if details are correct candidate can click on Confirm.
- After completing all the steps candidate can take the printout of the application form and fee receipt for future reference.
If you have any other query related to AP ECET 2023 Application Form, then you can ask by leaving your comments below.