AP ECET 2019 Exam Pattern, Engineering/Pharmacy/B.Sc (Math) Streams
AP ECET 2019 exam pattern is comprised of numbers of questions, total time duration, marking scheme, mode of exam, etc. Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common entrance Test (AP ECET) is a state level entrance examination. It is conducted on the behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur. It offers courses for the diploma holders and B.Sc (Mathematics) degree holders. Candidates can get admission into second year of regular BE/B.tech/ B.Pharmacy courses. Candidates can get complete details of AP ECET 2019 exam pattern from this article.
AP ECET Exam Pattern 2019
Check below the complete exam pattern for the examination.
- No. of Questions: 200 questions will be asked in the examination.
- Total Marks: The complete question paper will be of 200 marks.
- Type of Questions: It will be of Objective Type Questions (MCQ).
- Exam Mode: The exam will be conducted through online mode.
- Language: The question paper will be asked in English language only.
- Exam Duration: It will be maximum 3 hours (10:00 AM to 1:00 PM).
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be given for each correct response.
Check complete AP ECET exam pattern for all streams which is given below:
*Engineering refer to: (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical/ Electronics & Communications/computer Science/ Chemical/Metallurgical/Mining/Electronics & Instrumentation/ Ceramic Technology/ Bio technology as the case may be)
AP ECET 2019 Exam Schedule
The exam will be conducted for 3 hours. Candidates are not admitted to examination after 10: 00 Am & will not be permitted to leave examination hall before 1: 00 Pm. Candidates are advised to reach the exam venue at least before half an hour i.e. till 9: 30. All candidates can attempt all questions in question paper as their will be no negative marking in AP ECET 2019 exam.
ADMISSION OPEN 2019
AP ECET Syllabus 2019
The syllabus for B.Sc (Mathematics) is comprised of Mathematics, Communicative English & Analytical Ability. The examination is consist of the subjects as per the courses. AP ECET contain the topics and subjects of the qualifying examination. Engineering course contain the syllabus of class 11th & 12th PCM subjects. The questions will also be prepared from the engineering branches, like civil engineering, mechanical engineering, electronics & instrumentation, electrical, computer science, etc. Candidates should start preparation before two to three months of the exam.
Diploma Holders in Engineering includes topics such as Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, and Bio-technology. Diploma Holders in Pharmacy consists of topics Mathematics, Analytical Ability, & Communicative English.
AP ECET Preparation Tips
Candidates must follow these tips to score good marks in AP ECET exam:
- Allot equal time for each subject as per your course.
- Create schedule so that you may also get atleast one for two weeks for revision.
- Prepare according to the exam pattern.
- Solve previous year question papers & mock tests.
- Revise on the daily basis.
- Prepare short notes.
- Know about full syllabus & prepare accordingly.
- Stay fit & healthy.
If you have any other query regarding AP ECET Exam Pattern 2019, you can write your queries in the given below comment box.