AP ICET 2020 Application Form, Eligibility, Dates – Apply Online Here
AP ICET 2020 Application Form will be made available via online mode. It will be conducted by Sri Venkateswara, Tirupati on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). AP ICET is a state level entrance examination which is conducted for admissions in MBA & MCA courses. Through Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (AP ICET), candidates will get admission into various universities & affiliated colleges located in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying for AP ICET 2020. Through this article, we are providing details regarding AP ICET Application Form 2020 dates, fee mode, eligibility & procedure to apply.
AP ICET 2020 Application Form
Candidates must check the following details regarding AP ICET 2020 Application Form:
- AP ICET 2020 Application form will be available through online mode.
- Candidates will be able to submit the application form from third week of March 2020.
- The last date to submit the application form without late fee will be till second week of April 2020.
- While filling application form, candidates will have to provide valid/working Email ID & phone number.
- It will be also necessary to upload passport size photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidates will also have to upload required mentioned documents in the application form.
- Incomplete application form will lead to rejection. So, candidates must re-check all the filled details before final submission.
- There will be no need to send any hard copy of filled in application form to the authority.
- After submission of application form, candidates are advised to take multiple printouts of their application form for future use.
Documents required while filling AP ICET Application form:
- Class 10th & 12th level certificates
- Class 10th & 12th level details
- Qualifying hall ticket details
- Bachelors degree details
- Local State certificate
- Special Certificate (NCC, CAP, etc.)
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Aadhar card
- Fee payment mode (debit, credit card/net banking details)
- Scanned Passport size photograph
- Scanned Signature, etc.
- The application fee can be done in online mode.
- Online fee payment can be made through credit card, debit card or net-banking.
- All category candidates will have to submit Rs. 550 as fee.
- The late fee will be of 2000 (+Rs. 550 registration fee).
AP ICET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following details regarding AP ICET 2020 eligibility criteria:
- Nationality: Indian national citizen candidates will be eligible to apply. Applying candidates must satisfy local/ non-local requirements as per the Govt. of Andhra Pradesh norms.
- Percentage: Candidates must score minimum 50% marks (45% in case of reserved category candidates).
- Appearing: Candidates who will be appearing in their final semester of qualifying exam will be also eligible to apply for AP ICET.
For MBA Programme:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 3 years Bachelor degree from any recognized board or University.
- Mandatory Subject: Candidates must have Mathematics as mandatory subject in Class 12th or at degree level.
For MCA Programme:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 10+2+3 pattern or equivalent from any discipline recognized by UGC.
- Mandatory Subject: Candidates must have Mathematics as compulsory subject at class 10th level.
For MCA (Lateral Entry) Programme:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify BCA or must hold degree in IT/ CS.
- Mandatory Subject: Candidates must qualify 12th with Mathematics.
AP ICET 2020 Application Dates
Candidates must go through following table to know regarding AP ICET 2020 application dates:
|Events||Tentative Dates (2020)|
|Application form commences||3rd week of March 2020|
|Last date to submit application form (without late fee)||2nd week of April 2020|
|Last date to submit application form (with Rs. 2000 late fee)||4th week of April 2020|
|Correction window||3rd week of April 2020|
|Admit card availability||4th week of April 2020|
|AP ICET exam date||1st week of May 2020|
How to Apply for AP ICET 2020
Candidates must go through following step by step procedure while applying for AP ICET 2020:
- Go to the official website. (Link will be provided above)
- Go to home page & click on ‘Fee payment’ option.
- Payment webpage will appear on computer screen.
- Click on the ‘Initiate payment’ button.
- Fill all details & click on ‘Pay’ button.
- Click on ‘check payment’ option.
- After that, click on ‘Fill application’ tab.
- Now proceed to fill application form.
- Enter all required personal & academic details.
- Upload passport size photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- Click on ‘Save’ or ‘Preview/ Submit’ button.
- Click on ‘Print Application Form’
- Keep the printout of filled in application form safe until admission procedure.
Candidates must check the mentioned steps of how to apply for AP ICET 2020 to complete procedure. Also remember to check other basic details regarding application form, its mode, fee and much more. Candidates must also go through the eligibility criteria details to avoid rejection in their application form later. It is important for candidates to read above mentioned details regarding application form of AP ICET 2020 to avoid basic mistakes.
If you have any other query related to AP ICET 2020 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.