AP ICET 2022 Application Form (Till 25th June), Registration – Apply Here
AP ICET 2022 Application Form can be filled till 25th June 2022 with late fee. Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (AP ICET) is a state level Entrance Test conducted every year by Andhra University, Visakhapatnam on behalf of APSCHE. The examination will be conducted for candidates seeking admission in MBA and MCA courses offered at various Private and Government University across the AP state. Here in this article, we have provided the complete details with latest updates on AP ICET Application Form 2022.
AP ICET 2022 Application Form – Till 25th June (with late fee)
AP ICET 2022 Application Form can be filled till 25th June 2022 with late fee of Rs. 2000/-. Click here to apply.
Following are the detailed information with some key instructions on AP ICET 2022 Application Form:
- AP ICET Application Form has been released specifically for eligible candidates, so candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying for the examination.
- AP ICET Registration Form 2022 has been commenced from 12th May 2022 through online mode.
- The last date to submit the application form is till 10th June 2022 without any late fee & 9th July 2022 with late fee of Rs. 5000/-.
- Authority will also release correction facility from 11th to 13th July 2022.
- Candidates must submit their AP ICET Application Form before the last date of submission, as no application form can be accepted before or after the completion of registration process.
- Candidate are advised to seek the printout of filled AP ICET Application Form and Fee Receipt for future Reference.
- AP ICET Application Fee can only be submitted through online mode.
- Applicant can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment gateways for transaction of AP ICET Application Fee.
Following are the complete fee structure for AP ICET 2022 Application Form will be as follows:
AP ICET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility norms for AP ICET 2022:
For MBA Courses:
- Qualification: Applying candidate must be Bachelor’s degree holder in any discipline form any recognized institutions.
- Marks: Applicants must have scored at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of reserved categories) in their qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing: Candidate appearing for final semester examination in 2022 can also apply for the examination.
For MCA Courses:
- Qualification: Applying candidates for MCA Programmes must have Bachelor’s degree in required discipline from any recognized institutions.
- Marks: Candidates must have secured 50% marks (45% marks in case of reserved categories) in their qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing for final semester examination in 2022 will also allowed to participate in the AP ICET Exam.
AP ICET 2022 Application Dates
Following are the complete official registration dates for AP ICET 2022 Registration Form:
|Application Form||12th May 2022|
|Last date for online Submission||10th June 2022|
|Last date of application submission with late fee (Rs. 2000)||25th June 2022|
|Last date of application submission with late fee (Rs. 3000)||2nd July 2022|
|Last date of application submission with late fee (Rs. 5000)||9th July 2022|
|Application Correction Window||11th to 13th July 2022|
|Admit Card||18th July 2022|
|Exam Date||25th July 2022|
How to Apply For AP ICET 2022
Following are the complete step by step process for filling AP ICET Online Application Form 2022:
- Visit the website of AP ICET 2022. (link is available above)
- Now click on the “Pay Application Fee” and fill the form with all required details including Candidates Basics personal details, Email ID, Phone Number, Programme Applying for and complete the payment for AP ICET 2022.
- Now fill all required details in AP ICET Payment page and complete the transaction for proceeding into next step.
- Once transaction is successfully done take the printout of AP ICET fee receipt for future references.
- Now click on “fill application form” for filling final AP ICET Application Form and login with all required details.
- Fill the AP ICET application form with all required details including Personal, Educational, Communicational, Examination Centre details and then submit them.
- Candidates must fill all required details in AP ICET application form as any void details can cause rejection of application form.
- After submitting all required details in AP ICET 2022 click on “Print Filled- in Application” and login with all required details.
- Now take the Printout of filled AP ICET Application Form for future reference.
- Candidates don’t need to submit any hardcopy of filled AP ICET Application Form to the authority.
Leave the comment down below for further information and query regarding AP ICET 2022 Application Form.