AP ICET 2024 Application Form, Eligibility – Register Online Here
AP ICET 2024 Application Form will be available in the second week of March 2024. The Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (AP ICET) is a state level entrance exam. The AP ICET exam is conducted for the admission to postgraduate courses. The Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur conducts the AP ICET entrance exam on behalf of APSCHE. The shortlisted candidates will be admitted to various courses such as MCA and MBA at associated colleges around Andhra Pradesh.
In this article, we have provided the information regarding AP ICET Application Form 2024 including important dates, eligibility criteria, how to apply etc.
AP ICET 2024 Application Form
Candidates must read the following information about the AP ICET 2024 Application Form:
- The application form for the AP ICET 2024 will be available through online mode.
- To fill out the application form, candidates must provide information about personal, academic, communication etc.
- The AP ICET 2024 Application Form will be available in the second week of March 2024.
- During the completion of the details, candidates will be required to provide a scanned passport size photograph and signature.
- Applicants must enter the information correctly in the application form.
- The correction facility will be provided to the candidates in the third week of April 2024.
- The application form must be submitted by the third week of April 2024.
- Submit the AP ICET registration form and print it out for future references.
- Application fee for the AP ICET 2024 will be submitted through online mode.
- The fee will be paid by candidates with a debit card, credit card, net banking or through the TS/AP online centres.
- Once the fee will be paid, there will be no refunds.
The registration fee for the various categories are as follows:
Documents & Details Required for Application Form:
- 10th class mark sheet/ certificate
- 12th class mark sheet/ certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Contact Number
- Date of birth proof
- Valid Email ID
- Category certificate
- Passport size photograph
AP ICET 2024 Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the exam, candidates should meet the following AP ICET Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: The candidate must be an Indian citizen and meet the conditions for local/non-local status.
For MCA Course:
- Qualifications: Candidates must have a 3 to 4 year bachelor’s degree from a recognized board by UGC (University Grant Commission).
- Subject: Applicants will be required to have Mathematics as one of the subject at intermediate or degree level.
- Marks: Aspirants should have a minimum of 50% aggregate marks (45% marks for reserved category candidates) will be eligible to take admission through AP ICET.
For MBA Course:
- Qualifications: The candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognised university.
- Marks: To be eligible, applicants must obtain at least 50% marks in the qualifying exam (45% marks in the SC/ST and BC categories.)
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in their final year in 2024 will also be able to apply for the exam.
AP ICET 2024 Application Dates
Check the tentative dates for AP ICET 2024 below:
|Dates 2024 (Tentative)
|Application form starts
|2nd week of March 2024
|Last date to submit application form
|2nd week of April 2024
|Correction facility date
|3rd week of May 2024
|6th May 2024
How to Apply for AP ICET 2024
Here are the steps to apply for AP ICET 2024:
- Visit the website (link will be provided above).
- Click on the “Apply online” button.
- A fee payment web page will appear after selecting the fee payment tab.
- Pay the registration fee through net banking, credit card or debit card.
- Now the registration form page will open.
- Candidates will be required to enter the basic information including name, date of birth, phone number and qualifying examination hall ticket number.
- Now choose the primary and secondary test centres from the dropdown list.
- Upload the scanned documents including the signature and a passport size photograph.
- A scanned image file size must be under 50kb in either JPG/JPEG format.
- The size of a scanned signature in JPG or JPEG format must be less than 30kb.
- Now check all the information provided in the form once again.
- Once the application is submitted, two additional buttons “Modify” and “Confirm” will appear.
- If there is a mistake in the application form, the candidates can fix it by clicking the “modify” button.
- The candidates can click on the “confirm” button after rechecking the application form.
- Select “Print Application Form” from the tabs.
- The candidate must print out the application form and fee receipt for future use.
In case of any other queries related to the AP ICET Application Form 2024, candidates can ask us in the comment section below.