AP LAWCET 2020: Application (Till 7th July), Exam Dates (Out), Eligibility
AP LAWCET 2020 Exam Dates have been announced. The exam will be held on 6th August 2020. Application Form Last Date is till 7th July 2020 with late fee. Sri Krishnadevaraya University will conduct the AP LAWCET 2020 examination on the behalf of APSCHE, Hyderabad. It is a state level examination. Students seeking for admission in UG law courses (three year & five year LLB) can appear for this examination. Various government, private & other participating universities and colleges of Andhra Pradesh state gives admission in law courses on the basis of AP LAWCET examination. The entrance exam will be conducted through online mode. Here we have given details for AP LAWCET 2020 exam including application form, dates, eligibility, pattern, syllabus, etc.
AP LAWCET 2020 Notifications – Application Till 7th July (With late fee)
AP LAWCET 2020 Application Form Last Date is till 7th July 2020 with late fee of Rs.500/-. Check here for application details.
AP LAWCET 2020 Application Form Correction is starting from 7th July 2020. Check here for correction details.
AP LAWCET 2020 Exam Dates have been announced. The exam will be held on 6th August 2020. Check here for exam dates details.
AP LAWCET 2020 Exam Dates
Candidates can check here the official AP LAWCET Dates for the year 2020:
|Notification release||10th March 2020|
|Starting of online application form||11th March 2020|
|Last date to submit application without late fee||15th June 2020|
|Last date to submit application with late fee of Rs.500||7th July 2020|
|Last date to submit application (with late fee of Rs.1000)||16th July 2020|
|Last date to submit application (with late fee of Rs.2000)||25th July 2020|
|Correction window opens||7th to 10th July 2020|
|Downloading of hall tickets||2nd August 2020|
|Exam date||6th August 2020|
|Release of preliminary answer key||7th August 2020|
|Last date to receive objections||9th August 2020|
|Declaration of result||August 2020|
|Counselling begins||August/ September 2020|
Admissions Closing Shortly
AP LAWCET Application Form 2020
Candidates must check the instructions given below before filling the application form. Various details are given below:
- The university has provided the application form through online mode.
- AP LAWCET 2020 application form has been commenced from 11th March 2020.
- Students must register first using their valid email id, phone number, name and other details to further proceed to fill the application.
- Fill all the personal, qualification, address & other details carefully.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature as per the specifications.
- The authority will provide the correction facility from 7th to 10th July 2020.
- After submitting the application form, take printout of it for future references.
- The application fee will be of Rs. 750 for all candidates.
- Students can also apply after last date by submitting late fee of Rs.500, Rs.1000 & Rs.2000.
- Fee payment will be done through online mode via credit/debit card and net banking.
- Candidates can also make payment through nearest AP/TS online centres.
Below we have provided the AP LAWCET Eligibility criteria to appear for examination:
- Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian Nationals.
- Domicile: Candidates should satisfy the local & non-local status eligibility as per laid down by the respective authority.
- Age: Age limit for admission into law courses is subject to the rule position at the time of admission.
Qualification Eligibility (3 Year LLB Course):
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have a graduate degree (10+2+3 pattern) from any recognized university.
- Percentage: Minimum 45% for OC, 42% for BC and 40% for SC/ST candidates required in the qualifying exam.
Qualification Eligibility (5 Year LLB Course):
- Qualifying Exam: 10+2 or equivalent examination passed from any recognized board.
- Percentage: Candidates must have secured 45% marks for OC, 42% marks for BC and 40% marks for SC/ST candidates.
AP LAWCET Exam Pattern
The AP LAWCET exam pattern for examination is provided below:
- Mode of Exam: The examination will be organized through computer based mode.
- Sections: There will be total three sections, i.e. Part A – General Knowledge & Mental Ability, Part B – Current Affairs & Part C- Aptitude for the Study of Law.
- No. & Type of Questions: Total 120 objective type questions will be asked in the exam.
- Medium: The examination will be conducted in English and Telugu languages.
- Duration: The exam duration will be total 90 minutes (one and half hours).
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be provided for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking for incorrect answers.
|Sections||No. of Question||Total Marks|
|Part A – General Knowledge and Mental Ability||30||30|
|Part B – Current Affairs||30||30|
|Part C – Aptitude for the study of Law||60||60|
AP LAWCET Syllabus
The AP LAWCET Syllabus will comprises of three topics like General Knowledge & Mental Ability, Current Affairs & Aptitude for the Study of Law. Candidates must prepare for the examination as per the officially prescribed syllabus.
For five year UG law course, the examination level will be of intermediate level and for three year UG law course, it will be of graduation level. For the aptitude for study of law section, students can prepare from topics like Legal terms, Torts, Strict Liability, Law of Crimes, International Law, etc.
Candidates appearing for the exam, can check some helpful AP LAWCET Preparation Tips from below:
- First of all make a time table which covers all the syllabus of the examination.
- Prepare from the best books and study material available in the market or in the internet.
- Also solve previous year question papers & sample papers to get familiar with the exam pattern.
- Practice online mock test, it can help you to manage your time and analyze your performance.
- Candidates must read news papers & magazines to be updated with the current affairs.
FAQ’S (Frequently Asked Questions)
The AP LAWCET 2020 examination will be conducted in various cities like Anantapuramu, Tirupathi, Chittoor, Kadapa, Nandyal, Kurnool, Nellore, Guntur, Ongole, Vijayawada, Kakinada, Bhimavaram, Visakhapatnam, Rajamahendravaram, Srikakulam and Vizianagaram.
AP LAWCET Hall Ticket 2020
AP LAWCET 20202 hall ticket will be released only for the successfully registered candidates. It will be issued from July 2020.
Candidates must keep safe the admit card as it will be required at the time of exam and later at the time of admission. Candidates will be required to download the AP LAWCET hall ticket through the website. Candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam centre without admit card.
AP LAWCET Result
The AP LAWCET 2020 result will be provided to students through online mode. It will be announced in the month of August 2020.
Candidates will be allotted rank as per their performance in the entrance examination. In case students score same marks then the tie breaking criteria will be applied. Candidates are required to enter their registration number & hall ticket number to check the AP LAWCET result.
AP LAWCET 2020 Cut Off
AP LAWCET 2020 Cut off will be released with or after the declaration of results. Students will be able to check the cut off online on the website. Based on various factors the authority will set the cut off marks for various categories.
AP LAWCET Cut Off for general candidates is 25% which is 45 marks out of 120 marks. There is no cut off marks prescribed for the reserved category candidates.
AP LAWCET Counselling 2020
The counselling will be commenced in the month of August/ September 2020. Candidates will be able to participate in the counselling process according to their rank.
AP LAWCET 2020 Counselling will be organized through online mode. The counselling procedure will comprises of various steps like registration, document verification, options exercise, seat allotment, reporting to the allotted college, etc.
Candidates will be required to pay Rs. 1000/- (Rs.500/- for SC/ST candidates) to participate in the AP LAWCET counselling. Once the seat is allotted, candidates have to report to the allotted college with the required documents and fees.
For any other queries about AP LAWCET 2020, you may leave your queries below in the comment box.