AP LAWCET 2023: Result (Out), Cut Off, Counselling (Soon)
AP LAWCET 2023 Counselling Registration is starting soon in September 2023. Result has been released on 16th June 2023. Answer Key has been released on 23rd May 2023. The exam will be conducted for admission into UG law courses. Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test (AP LAWCET) will be conducted by Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur on the behalf of APSCHE. It is a state level exam conducted every year. Admission will be offered to candidates into LLB (3 & 5 year) courses. The qualified candidates will get admission in various government and private colleges across the Andhra Pradesh State. In this article, we have provided the complete details about AP LAWCET 2023 including answer key, result, etc.
AP LAWCET 2023 Notifications – Counselling Soon
AP LAWCET 2023 Counselling Registration is starting soon in September 2023. Check here for counselling details.
Get all exam details & latest updates about AP LAWCET 2024 from here.
AP LAWCET 2023 Result has been released on 16th June 2023. Check here for result details.
AP LAWCET 2023 Answer Key has been released on 23rd May 2023. Check here for answer key details.
AP LAWCET 2023 Overview
|Name of the Examination||AP LAWCET|
|Full-Form||Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test|
|Conducting Body||Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur|
|Courses Offered||UG Law courses|
|Level of Exam||State-Level|
|Mode of Exam||Online (Computer based) mode|
|Frequency of Exam||Once a year|
AP LAWCET Important Dates
Here are the official exam dates of AP LAWCET 2023 given below:
|Releasing date of application form||23rd March 2023|
|Closing date to submit the application||22nd April 2023|
|Submission of the application form with a late fee of Rs. 500/-|
Late fee of Rs. 1000/-
Late fee of Rs. 2000/-
|29th April 2023|
5th May 2023
9th May 2023
|Correction facility||10th & 11th May 2023|
|Availability of Admit card||15th May 2023|
|Exam Date||20th May 2023|
|Releasing of answer key||23rd May 2023|
|Objection period||23rd to 25th May 2023|
|Announcement of result||16th June 2023|
|Starting of counseling||September 2023|
AP LAWCET 2023 Answer Key
The Authority has released the AP LAWCET 2023 answer key in the form of PDF. Candidates can check the answer key (provisional) from 23rd May 2023. It is made available at website through online mode.
Through answer key, candidates can assume their marks even before result declaration. If any candidate has doubt or complaint regarding the key questions the same shall be submitted to the authority. After objection period, authority also release final answer key.
AP LAWCET 2023 Result
AP LAWCET Result 2023 has been released by the authority through online mode. The result has been declare from 16th June 2023. Authority prepare the result for candidates on the basis of the final answer key.
The results contain details such as rank, roll number, name, mark obtained, etc. After submitting the hall ticket number and registration number, candidates can check the result of AP LAWCET. The Result consists of the candidate’s performance in the entrance examination.
AP LAWCET 2023 Counseling
The counselling procedure for AP LAWCET 2023 will be commence from September 2023. It will be held through online mode only. It will be mandatory for all qualified candidates to participate in the counselling process.
The counseling process consists of multiple steps such as registration, document verification, seat allotment, reporting to the allotted college, etc. A separate counselling fee will be also applicable to participate in the counselling process. The seats will be allotted based on choice filled by the candidates and merit list.
Candidates will have to bring the following documents for the document verification round.
- AP LAWCET 2023 Admit Card
- AP LAWCET 2023 Result
- Date of Birth certificate
- 10th and 12th mark sheet and certificate
- ID Proof
- Passport size photograph
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
AP LAWCET 2023 Exam Center
|West Godavari||East Godavari|
|NTR||Sri Potti Sri Ramulu Nellore|
|Alluri Seetaramaraju||Ysr Kadapa|
AP LAWCET 2023 Application Form
Here are the details about AP LAWCET 2023 Application Form given below:
- The application form has been released from 23rd March 2023.
- The application form for AP LAWCET 2023 has been made available through online mode.
- Candidate must first check the eligibility criteria before applying for the exam as form can be accepted only of eligible candidates.
- All important information is send to candidate’s registered mail ID & number, so it must be valid/ working.
- Candidates are required to enter details like name, educational qualification, email id, upload the documents, etc.
- The authority has also provided the correction facility to the candidates for limited time period.
- The last date to submit the application form is till 22nd April 2023 without any late fee.
- Candidates must not forget to take the printout of the application form for future reference.
- The Application fee can be submitted through online mode.
- Candidates can submit the application fee by Credit card, Debit card, Net Banking, and AP/ TS online center.
- In any case, application fee is non-refundable.
|Course||General/ OC||BC||SC/ ST|
|LLB Course||Rs. 900/-||Rs. 850/-||Rs. 800/-|
How to Apply for AP LAWCET 2023
- Step-1: Visit the website of AP LAWCET 2023 (Link is given above).
- Step-2: Candidate first have to pay the application fee through online mode.
- Step-3: Then candidate will check the payment status by entering qualifying exam degree admit card number and mobile number.
- Step-4: Fill the application form by entering details like personal details, educational qualification, email id, phone number etc.
- Step-5: Upload the scanned documents like photograph and signature.
- Step-6: Photograph must be in jpg or jpeg format in less than 50 KB size.
- Step-7: Signature must be in jpg or jpeg format in less than 30 KB size.
- Step-8: Print the application form and fee receipt for future reference.
AP LAWCET Eligibility Criteria
Check the following details regarding AP LAWCET 2023 eligibility criteria:
- Nationality: The candidate must be Indian citizens.
- Domicile: Candidates should have a domicile certificate from Andhra Pradesh.
For 3 years LLB courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have qualified with 10+2+3 pattern in any discipline from recognized university.
- Marks: The candidate must secure minimum 45% of aggregate marks or any other examination.
- Relaxation: There will be relaxation of 5% marks in qualifying exam for SC/ ST category candidates .
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in their final semester exam in 2023 will be also eligible to apply.
For 5 year LLB courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must pass with 10+2 pattern from any recognized board or Board of Intermediate Education, AP.
- Percentage: Candidates must score 45% (42% for OBC & 40% for SC/ ST) marks to be eligible for exam.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in qualifying exam in year 2023 will be also eligible to apply.
AP LAWCET 2023 Admit Card
The AP LAWCET 2023 Admit Card has been released from 15th May 2023. It is made available through online mode. Candidates have to provide their registration number, qualifying examination admit card number and date of birth to download the admit card.
Admit card is mandatory documents to appear for the examination. All the details regarding the exam like name of the candidate, parents name, the date of birth, exam details, photographs, signature, date of exam, examination center, exam timing, exam instructions, etc. is mentioned on admit card.
AP LAWCET 2023 Exam Pattern
Check the complete details regarding AP LAWCET exam pattern is given below:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted through online mode.
- Duration: Candidates will be given 1 hour and 30 minutes to solve the paper.
- Section: The paper will be divided in 3 parts.
- Medium: The medium for the exam will be in English and Telugu language.
- Questions: There will be total of 120 questions in question paper.
- Marking Scheme: +1 mark will be given for every correct answer and there will be no negative marking for incorrect answers.
The question paper pattern will be as follows:
|B||General knowledge and Mental Ability||30||30|
|C||Aptitude for the study of law||60||60|
AP LAWCET 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus for AP LAWCET 2023 will contain topics like General Knowledge and mental ability, current affairs, and Aptitude Test.
The syllabus for AP LAWCET 2023 will be as mentioned below:
|Aptitude for study of law|
AP LAWCET 2023 Preparation Tips
Here are the preparation tips to follow while preparing for AP LAWCET:
- Go through the exam pattern and syllabus of the full exam.
- Make the correct timetable and follow it on a daily basis
- Choose the best study material, and students can also take the online lectures for help
- Solve mock tests, sample papers, solved papers etc.
- Read journals on a daily basis to be updated.
- Keep a healthy lifestyle and eat healthy food.
If you have any other query related to AP LAWCET 2023, you can write in comment section below.