AP PGECET 2020 Application Form (Till 5th Sep) – Apply Online Here
AP PGECET 2020 Application Form can be filled till 5th September 2020 with late fee. AP PGECET is a state level entrance exam. The exam will be organized by the Andhra University on the behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). The exam will be conducted to offer admission to students into various PG Engineering & Pharmacy courses. Candidates will be also able to apply for admission through national level exams like GATE/ GPAT. Through this exam, candidates will get admissions in various colleges and institutions located in Andhra Pradesh State. Here we are providing details regarding AP PGECET Application Form 2020.
AP PGECET 2020 Application Form – Till 5th September
AP PGECET 2020 Application Form can be filled till 5th September 2020 with late fee. Click here to apply.
Candidates must check the following details regarding AP PGECET 2020 Application Form:
- Candidates are able to fill the application form through online mode.
- The application form has been commenced from 9th March 2020.
- The last date to submit the application form without late fee will be till 15th June 2020.
- While filling application form, candidates have to fill all required personal & academic details in the application form.
- Candidates must also provide valid/ working Email ID & phone number in the application form.
- Incomplete application form will not be accepted.
- Candidates must also check their eligibility before applying for AP PGECET 2020.
- Authority has also provide correction facility in the application form from 10th to 13th July 2020.
- Application form can be filled till 5th September 2020.
- During registration, candidates also have to upload passport size photograph & signature in jpg or jpeg format.
- There is no need to send any print copy of application form to the university.
- Candidates are advised to take multiple printouts of their application for their own use.
- The application fee can be paid through AP online service or payment gateway.
- Candidates are also able to pay the application form through online mode via credit card, debit card, or net-banking.
- Application fee with & without late fee for different category will be as:
|Without late fee (Category)||Fee|
|General/ OC/BC||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 500/-|
The fee with late payment:
|With late fee||Fee|
|1st late fee||Rs. 500/-|
|2nd late fee||Rs. 2000/-|
|3rd late fee||Rs. 5000/-|
AP PGECET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following details regarding AP PGECET 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Indian citizen candidates will be eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify B.Tech, B.Pharma or any equivalent examination from any recognized board/ University.
- Percentage: Candidates must pass with minimum 50% marks (45% for reserved category) in Bachelor’s degree.
- Domicile: Candidates must have Andhra Pradesh state domicile or must satisfy local/ non-local status requirement as laid down by the respective authority.
- Score card: Candidates must have score card of any of the exams as GATE/ GPAT/ AP PGECET.
- Medical Fitness: Candidates must be fit in all aspects of fitness.
AP PGECET 2020 Application Dates
Candidates must go through following table regarding AP PGECET 2020 Application Dates:
|Application form commences||9th March 2020|
|Last date to submit application form (without late fee)||15th June 2020|
|Last date to apply (with Rs.500 late fee)||5th July 2020|
|Last date to apply (with Rs.1000 late fee)||16th July 2020|
|Last date to apply (with Rs.2000 late fee)||5th September 2020|
|Correction window opens||10th – 13th July 2020|
|Exam Date||September 2020|
How to apply for AP PGECET 2020
Candidates must go through following step by step procedure while applying for AP PGECET 2020:
- Go to the official link. (Link is provided above)
- Now click on, ‘Fee Payment’ link.
- Choose application fee mode.
- Submit the application fee.
- Now fill all required personal & academic details in the application form.
- After that, upload passport size photograph & signature in a given format.
- Re-check & verify the given details.
- Now take printout of your application form for further use.
Candidates must check these steps for how to apply for AP PGECET 2020. Also remember to check other basic details regarding application form, its mode, fee and much more. Candidates must also go through the eligibility criteria details to avoid rejection in their application form. It will be necessary for candidates to read above mentioned details regarding AP PGECET application form 2020 to avoid basic mistakes.
If you have any other query related to AP PGECET 2020 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.