AP PGECET 2021 Application (Till 1st Sep), Registration – Apply Here
AP PGECET 2021 Application Form can be filled till 5th September 2021 with late fee. It is a state level entrance exam which is organized for admission into various PG engineering & pharmacy courses. Candidates also be able to apply for admission through national level exams such as GATE/ GPAT. The examination is organized by the Andhra university on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). Read below article for details as application form, its fee and much more AP PGECET Application Form 2021.
AP PGECET 2021 Application Form
AP PGECET 2022 Application Form has been started from third week of July 2022.
AP PGECET 2021 Application Form can be filled till 5th September 2021 with late fee of Rs. 5000/-. Click here to apply.
Candidates must go through following details regarding AP PGECET Application Form:
- AP PGECET 2021 application form has been released on 19th July 2021.
- The last date to submit application form without any late fee is till 19th August 2021.
- Candidates can fill the application form for AP PGECET 2021 via online mode.
- While filling application form, candidates must not forget to upload passport size photograph & signature in prescribed format.
- Incomplete application form leads to rejection so candidates must fill all asked details completely in the form.
- Authority also provide correction facility to rectify mistakes (if any) done in the application form.
- Application form is accepted only of eligible candidates so make sure to fulfill each eligibility norms.
- There is no need to send any hard copy of filled in application form to exam conducting authority.
- Once all details gets completely filled, candidates must not forget to take its printout for future use.
- Candidates can submit application fee via online mode.
- Online mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net banking.
- General/ OBC category candidates have to submit Rs.1000/- as their application fee.
- The application fee for SC/ ST category candidates is Rs.500/-.
- Late fee payment is as follows:
|With late fee||Fee|
|1st late fee||Rs. 500/-|
|2nd late fee||Rs. 2000/-|
|3rd late fee||Rs. 5000/-|
AP PGECET Application Correction
Candidates will also get chance to edit mistakes (if any) in the application form. It will be the one-time opportunity to edit details in the form. Candidates will have to use their login credentials to edit mistakes in the form.
Correction will be made available from 1st September 2021. It will be available for few days. Correction facility will be allowed only in few particulars.
AP PGECET Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following eligibility norms before applying for AP PGECET 2021:
- Nationality: Indian national or candidates belonging to Andhra Pradesh (AP) state will be eligible.
- Domicile: Candidates must have AP state domicile or must satisfy local/ non- local status requirement as laid down by respective authority.
- Qualification: Candidates must posses Bachelor’s degree from any recognized board or university.
- Percentage: Applying candidate must score at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ ST) to be eligible for AP PGECET 2021.
- Fitness: Candidates must be medically fit in all aspects.
AP PGECET 2021 Application Dates
Go through following table regarding AP PGECET application dates:
|Notification releases||18th July 2021|
|Application form commences||19th July 2021|
|Submission of application form without any late fee||19th August 2021|
|Correction facility||1st to 7th September 2021|
|Last date to submit application form with late fee||5th September 2021|
|AP PGECET 2021 exam||27th to 30th September 2021|
How to Apply for AP PGECET
Candidates must follow following steps while applying for AP PGECET:
- Visit official site (Link is provided above)
- Click on, “Fee payment” link.
- Fill basic details as candidates name, mail ID & phone number.
- A confirmation mail will be sent to candidates registered ID & no.
- Now enter details as academic, qualification & other details.
- Upload passport size photograph & signature in JPG/ JPEG format.
- Photograph’s size must be less than 50 KB.
- Size of signature must be less than 30 KB.
- Now re-check & verify the given details.
- After verification, click on “submit” option.
- Now a confirmation page will appear on your screen.
- Take its printout & keep it safe till future use.
In the above article we have mentioned all required details related to AP PGECET 2021 Application Form. We have given details such as application form, its mode, fee payment details etc. Candidates must also ensure they fulfill the mentioned eligibility norms as application form will be accepted only of eligible candidates. Do not forget to follow the mentioned procedure to avoid any kind of rejection in the form.
If you have any other queries regarding AP PGECET 2021 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.