AP PGECET 2023 Application Form (Till 10th May) – Register Here
AP PGECET 2023 Application Form Last date to apply is till 10th May 2023 with late fee of Rs.2000. Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP PGECET) is conducted by Sri Venkateshwara University, Tirupati on behalf of APSCHE. It is a state level common entrance test which is conducted every year. The candidate who wants to get admission in postgraduate courses in the field of Pharmacy or Engineering can apply for the exam. The qualified candidates will get admission in Andhra University and affiliated institutions. In this article we have provided complete details about AP PGECET Application Form 2023.
Admission Open 2023
AP PGECET 2023 Application Form – Till 10th May (With late fee)
AP PGECET 2023 Application Form Last date to apply is till 10th May 2023 with late fee of Rs.2000. Click here to apply.
Following are the details about AP PGECET 2023 Application form with some more details given below:
- The Application form for AP PGECET 2023 has been made available through online mode.
- Application form has been released from 21st March 2023.
- Before filling the application form candidates must read complete eligibility norms.
- Fill the application form with details like personal, academic details, phone number, etc.
- Upload the scanned documents like photographs, mark sheets, and signatures in the application form.
- If candidate have enter the incorrect information in application form they can edit but this facility will be provided in some specific fields only.
- The correction window has been opened from 15th to 16th May 2023.
- The last date to submit the application form will be till 30th April 2023.
- Candidates must take the printout of the filled-in application form for future references.
- The application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
- For online mode candidate can pay the fee using Debit card, Credit card, and Net Banking.
The Application fee for different category are as follows:
|OC category||Rs. 1200/-|
|BC category||Rs. 900/-|
|SC/ ST candidates||Rs. 500/-|
AP PGECET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Check the eligibility criteria for AP PGECET 2023 given below:
- Nationality: Candidate must be Indian citizen to be eligible for admission.
- Qualification: Candidate must have bachelor’s degree in relevant field from any recognized university.
- Marks: In qualifying exam candidate must score at least 50% marks (45% marks for reserved category candidates).
- Domicile: Applying candidates must have domicile certificate of Andhra Pradesh state.
- Appearing: Those candidates who are appearing in final semester will be eligible to apply for the exam.
- Scorecard: Candidate having score card of GATE/ GPAT will also be eligible to apply.
AP PGECET 2023 Application Dates
Check the official application dates for AP PGECET 2023 given below:
|AP PGECET Official notification||19th March 2023|
|The online application process starts from||21st March 2023|
|Last date of form submission||30th April 2023|
|Last date with late fee of Rs. 500/-||1st May to 6th May 2023|
|Last date to apply with late fee of Rs. 2000/-||7th May to 10th May 2023|
|Last date to apply with late fee of Rs. 5000/-||11th May to 14th May 2023|
|Correction window opens||15th May to 16th May 2023|
|Release of admit card||22nd May 2023|
|Exam Date||28th to 30th May 2023|
How to Apply for AP PGECET 2023
Check the step by step instructions for filling the online application form for AP PGECET 2023.
- Visit the website (link is available above).
- Candidate first have to select the Fee Payment tab, and a fee payment webpage will be displayed.
- Fill all the mandatory details in web page like candidate name, date of birth, mobile number, qualifying examination hall ticket number, etc.
- Candidate can pay the fee through online mode using Credit card, Debit card, and Net Banking or Master Card or Maestro type.
- The candidate can also check the status of payment by clicking on “Know Your Payment Status”.
- After fee payment candidate can start filling the application form by selecting “Fill Application”.
- Fill the details for application form such as Personal details, academic details, category, details of Common Entrance Test, permanent address, etc.
- Upload the scanned documents like photograph and signature to complete the application form.
- The size of scanned photograph must be less than 50 KB with .jpg or .jpeg format.
- The size of scanned signature must be less than 30 KB with .jpg or .jpeg format.
- After entering all the details candidate have to read the declaration at the end and select the check box.
- Once the online application is submitted then two buttons pop up Modify and Confirm.
- If there is any mistake in application form candidate can correct it by clicking on Modify button or if details are correct candidate can click on confirm.
- After completing all the steps candidate can take the printout of the application form and fee receipt for future reference.
Leave your comments below if you have any other query related to AP PGECET 2023 Application Form.