AP Polycet 2021 Syllabus, Maths/Physics/Chemistry Syllabus – Get Here
AP Polycet 2021 Syllabus can be checked by the students by online mode on the website. State Board of Technical Education and Training Andhra Pradesh, Vijayawada is the authority which organizes AP Polycet every year. Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test is a state level entrance exam to get admission in diploma courses. The admissions will be provided in the field of Engineering/ Non-Engineering and Technology. Candidates will get admission in various polytechnic institutions of the Andhra Pradesh state. In this article, candidates can check the complete AP Polycet Syllabus 2021.
AP Polycet 2021 Syllabus
Before proceeding to the exam preparation everyone will search for a syllabus for the preparation of any particular exam. So, the syllabus is a parameter which plays an important role in scoring good marks.
AP Polycet 2021 Syllabus will be prescribed by the State Board of technical education and Training. Moreover, candidates can study their qualifying exam (10th/SSC) class syllabus.
The syllabus will be comprised of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects only. Go thoroughly for the syllabus and study each topic of every subject.
AP Polycet Syllabus 2021
Candidates are able check the topic-wise syllabus for all subjects which will be asked in AP Polycet 2021 entrance exam.
- Units and dimensions
- Work, Power, and Energy
- Elements of vectors
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Kinematics and Friction
- Simple harmonic motion and acoustics
- Reflection of Light
- Refraction of Light at Plane Surface
- Refraction of Light at Curved Surface
- Modern Physics
- Number System
- Real Numbers
- Linear Equations
- Quadratic Equations
- Coordinate Geometry
- Surface Areas & Volume
- Mathematical Modelling
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Bonding
- Water Technology
- Acids and Bases
- Environmental Chemistry
AP Polycet 2021 Exam Pattern
AP Polycet written examination will be conducted through offline mode (pen & paper based). The exam will be of about 2 hours. Candidates have to be answered on an OMR answer sheet.
AP Polycet 2021 Exam Pattern gives details about the type of question, subjects, etc. The exam will be comprised of the subjects such as physics, chemistry and mathematics. Only one paper will be conducted for the examination.
The question paper will be consisting of total 120 questions which are of multiple choice questions (MCQ). The 60 questions will be asked from mathematics and 60 questions will be asked from physics and chemistry.
Candidates must check the AP Polycet 2021 exam pattern from the given section:
- Mode of examination: Examination will be conducted through offline mode.
- Type of question: Objective type questions will be asked in the examination.
- Total questions: Total 180 questions will be asked.
- Time duration: 2 hours and 30 minutes will be provided to candidates for the examination.
- Marking scheme: Each correct answer will carry 4 marks.
- Negative marking: 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
AP Polycet 2021 Preparation Tips
Candidates can check AP Polycet preparation tips to perform well in the examination:
- Make a proper time table and follow it on regular basis.
- Go through the previous year question papers and know your complete exam pattern and syllabus.
- Solve the mock tests and unsolved paper.
- Don’t eat unhealthy food, take healthy food and stay fit.
- Make short notes and do not skip any important topics from the syllabus.
If you have any query to ask related to AP Polycet 2021 Syllabus, you can ask us by leaving your queries in the given below comment box.