AP Polycet 2021 Exam Pattern, Marking Scheme, Syllabus – Get Here
AP Polycet 2021 Exam Pattern gives details about question weightage, type of questions, subjects & other exam related terms. AP Polycet (Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test) is a state level examination organized by the State Board of Technical Education & Training, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad. AP Polycet exam is organized for providing admission to students in various polytechnic courses. Various government, aided, private, un-aided & other polytechnic colleges of Andhra Pradesh state give admissions to students through AP Polycet Score. Here we are providing details about AP Polycet Exam Pattern 2021 including marking scheme & syllabus.
AP Polycet 2021 Exam Pattern
Here we have listed some important details about AP Polycet Exam Pattern for the year 2021:
- Exam Date: The exam will be conducted in 1st week of August 2021.
- Mode of Exam: AP Polycet exam will be conducted via offline (pen and paper) based mode.
- Exam Duration: The total exam duration will be two hours (11:00 AM to 1:00 PM).
- Subjects: Questions will be asked from various subjects like Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
- Exam Level: The questions will be of 10th standard.
- Answering Mode: Candidates have to use 2B pencil to mark their answers. Candidates note down do not use ball pen under any circumstances.
- Change in Answers: If candidates seeking to change their answers they should erase the already darkened circle completely and darken a new circle.
- Type of Question: There will be objective type questions asked in the exam. Four choices will be given for each question, candidates have to mark only one correct option. The detailed exam pattern is mentioned below:
AP Polycet Marking Scheme
Here we are mentioning the marking scheme of the AP Polycet 2021 exam:
- Total Marks: There will be total 120 marks asked in the examination. 30 questions will be asked from physics & chemistry subjects each and 60 questions will be asked from Mathematics subject.
- Marks Allotted: One mark will be given for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking will be done for incorrect answers. Therefore candidates are suggested to attempt all the questions.
AP Polycet 2021 Syllabus
The syllabus of AP Polycet 2021 exam will be published along with the information bulletin. The syllabus of the exam comprises of topics from subjects like Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics.
The AP Polycet 2021 Syllabus will be same as the 10th class examinations for the session 2021 regulated by the Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh. To score good marks in the examination, candidates should prepare according to the syllabus as prescribed by the authority. Try to cover all the topics of the syllabus to achieve good rank in the exam.
Here we have mentioned some important topics from the subjects:
Chemistry: Acids and bases, solution, polymers, corrosion, water technology, environmental chemistry and atomic structure.
Mathematics: Algebra, sets, statics, polynomial, progressions, real number, number system, quadratic equation, trigonometry, probability, coordination geometry, mathematical modeling, surface areas and volume.
Physics: Elements of vector, reflection of light, modern physics, work power and energy, simple harmonic motion and acoustics, kinematics and friction.
For any other queries about AP Polycet 2021 Exam Pattern, you can ask us by leaving your comments below in the comment box.