Assam CEE 2019 Application Form (Released), Eligibility – Apply Here
Assam CEE 2019 Application Form has been extended till 30th March 2019. Assam CEE (Combined Entrance Examination) is a state level entrance test organized by the Assam Science & Technology University (ASTU). Through Assam CEE exam, students will get admission in 1st semester of BE and B.Tech courses. Various colleges and institutions of the Assam state will consider the Assam CEE scores to offer admission. Here we are providing details about Assam CEE Application Form 2019.
Assam CEE 2019 Application Form
Assam CEE 2020 Application Form will be started from 1st week of March 2020.
Assam CEE 2019 Application Form Last Date has been extended till 30th March 2019. Click here to apply.
Here we have mentioned some major details about the Assam CEE 2019 registration:
- The application form can be accessible only through online mode.
- Assam CEE application form 2019 has been provided from 1st March 2019.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned images of signature and photograph in JPG or JPEG format.
- The image size should be between 20KB to 35KB for photograph and 15KB to 30KB for signature.
- The dimensions must be 200 width x 230 height (photograph) and 100 width x 180 height (signature).
- No correction or modification will be allowed after the final submission of the application.
- There will be no provision to send the printed application form to the university.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 600/- as an application fee.
- It is same for all the categories.
- The application fee can be paid through debit/credit card and net banking.
Check Here – How to Fill Assam CEE 2019 Application Form
Assam CEE Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should check their eligibility criteria before filling the Assam CEE application form 2019:
- Students must be Indian Nationals and should be a domicile of Assam state.
- The minimum age limit will be 17 years and maximum age limit should be 24 years as on 31st December 2019.
- Age relaxation will be provided to SC and ST candidates.
- Candidates must have passed 12th or equivalent exam with Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics and English subjects.
- In the qualifying exam, candidates must have obtained the 50% marks for general, 45% marks for SC and 40% marks for ST candidates.
In the table provided below, we have given the official Assam CEE 2019 Dates.
|Availability of application form||1st March 2019|
|Last date to submit the application||30th March 2019|
|Exam date||28th April 2019|
How to Apply for Assam CEE
Students can check here the step by step procedure to fill the Assam CEE 2019 application form:
- Click on the official website link. (link is provided above)
- Go through the “Online Application” link.
- Read the instructions carefully and click on the “Click here to Apply” button.
- Now, enter the required details like personal, educational, communication, etc. in the application form.
- Go through the upload images section.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- After uploading the images, proceed for the fee payment.
- Pay the application fee through online or offline mode.
- After the submission of application, take a printout of the application form for further use.
For any other queries about Assam CEE 2019 Application Form, you may leave your queries below.