Bihar NEET Counselling 2019 (Started) – Check Admission Procedure
Bihar NEET 2019 Seat Allotment has been released. The counselling is being conducted by the BCECE Board. The counselling is conducted for admission into MBBS/BDS courses as per the rank list of NEET 2019 against state quota seats. The admission procedure for the 85% quota seats is conducted by the name of UGMAC (Under Graduate Medical Admission Counselling). 85% state quota seats counselling will be done for various medical and dental colleges/universities within the state. Candidates can get the complete details on Bihar NEET 2019 counselling in this article.
Bihar NEET Counselling 2019 – Seat Allotment Released
Bihar NEET 2019 Seat Allotment for first round has been released on 6th August 2019. Click Here to view allotment.
Check here for all details about the Bihar NEET 2019 seat allotment & further admission process. Click Here to view details.
Bihar MBBS/BDS Admission 2019 will be done on the basis of NEET 2019 scores.Check NEET 2019 details.
The counselling in the state medical and dental college will be conducted on the basis of NEET 2019 (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test). To participate in the counselling, candidates should have registered on the website. After that they have to pay the counselling fee by entering the UGMAC ID (generated at the time of registration).
Candidates have to fill their personal and educational information. Candidates are allowed to fill the choices only after the payment of counselling fee. The seats are offered to the candidates only after document verification on the basis of rank list.
Bihar MBBS/BDS Counselling Schedule 2019
Here we have updated the schedule for the NEET 2019 counselling in Bihar state.
|Starting of online Registration||23rd July 2019|
|Last Date for Editing & Choice locking||25th July 2019|
|Final Provisional Seat Allotment Result publication date||27th July 2019|
|Booking of slots for Document verification & Downloading of Allotment Order||27th – 29th July 2019|
|Document Verification||30th July – 2nd August 2019|
Selection & Admission Procedure
- After the announcement of the NEET result, the counselling has been started in the state.
- To participate in the counselling it is necessary to register on the counselling website.
- Registration is done after the payment of online counselling fee.
- After the payment of counselling fee, candidates are allowed to fill the college preferences.
- As per the filled choices and the candidates rank, they will be allotted the seats.
- After the seat allotment, candidates can download the allotment letter and report to the assigned colleges for final admission.
- Candidates are advised not to forget to carry the required original documents along with photocopy at the time of reporting.
Candidates those will claim for reserved category should produce the supporting relevant document at the time of counselling. The reservation criteria for various categories in the state of Bihar are as follows:
- Schedule Caste (SC): 16%
- Schedule Tribe (ST): 1%
- Extremely Backward Class (EBC): 18%
- Backward Class (BC): 12%
- Reserve Category Girls (RCG): 3%
- Unreserved Seats for Open Merit List: 50%
Candidates should bring the given below documents in original for seat allotment on the day of document verification process.
- NEET 2019 Admit Card
- 10th Mark Sheet, Admit Card & Passing Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet, Admit Card and Marksheet
- Caste Certificate and Permanent Residential Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- 4 Passport Size Photographs
If you have any other queries about Bihar NEET Counselling 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.