ATMA 2018: Result, Dates, Score Card, Admission Procedure
ATMA 2018 December Result has been declared on 28th December 2018. AIMS conducts the AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA 2018). It is a single-window test for admissions to different postgraduate management programmes. ATMA scores for admission to MBA/PGDM/PGDBA/MCA/MCM courses is accepted by 200 institutions. It is a National level entrance exam which is conducted across many cities of the country. It is conducted multiple times in a period of one year. In this article, we are providing the ATMA 2018 result, admission etc.
ATMA 2018 Notifications (December Exam) – Result Declared
ATMA 2018 December Result has been declared on 28th December 2018. Check here for result details.
Click here to check ATMA 2018 Information Bulletin.
ATMA 2018 December Admit Card has been released on 20th December 2018. Check here for admit card details.
ATMA 2018 December Exam schedule has been released now. Check dates below.
ATMA 2018 December Exam Registration is over. Candidates can print their application form till 18th December 2018. Check here for registration details.
ATMA 2019 examination will be regulated by the Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS). It is a national level entrance test. This test is conducted to offer admission into MBA /PGDM /PGDBA /MCM /MCA and many other management courses. It is organized multiple times in a year.
ATMA Exam Date 2018
ATMA 2018 December exam dates are given below:
|For December exam|
|Online Registration Started||21st November 2018|
|Close of Payment gateway||15th December 2018|
|Date of Closure of Registration||17th December 2018|
|Last date for Reprint of filled-in Application Form||18th December 2018|
|Downloading of Admit Cards||20th December 2018|
|Date of Exam||23rd December 2018|
|Result Declaration||28th December 2018|
Candidates can check their results online on the official website of ATMA. The hard copy of the test result is not sent to the candidates individually.
The ATMA result for December session has been released on 28th December 2018. Candidates have to log in with their username and password to access the result.
ATMA Score Card 2018
The ATMA scorecard contains the scores of quantitative, verbal, analytical and total marks. The scores are based on the candidate’s primary scores secured in the admission test. The score report also includes the percentile scores. The scores are valid only for admission to the next academic year in various institutions/universities.
Click here to check ATMA 2018 Participating Institution.
ATMA Admission 2018
Numbers of management institutions consider the ATMA scorecard as one of the necessary elements to provide admission. ATMA scores will be reported to the candidate as well as to the Institutions in three weeks in the case of Paper-based and about fifteen days in the case of online. Qualified candidates can get admission on the basis of marks obtained by them.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
Still any question, leave your comment.
ATMA 2018 Registration
Interested candidates can check here the application form details:
- Candidates can fill the ATMA 2018 application form through online mode.
- Candidates have to enter their mobile number or valid e-mail ID for registration.
- Candidates have to fill their details like name, e-mail ID, mobile number and Date of Birth.
- After successful registration, the candidate should take two printouts of the filled-in Registration Form.
- After that, the candidate will receive an auto-generated mail which has the login credentials for the candidate i.e. username and password.
The Registration Fee for ATMA is of Rs.1298/- including GST. Once registration fee will be paid, it is not refundable or transferable to other tests under any circumstances. Candidates can pay the application fee using credit card/debit card.
The ATMA eligibility criteria are given below:
- Qualifying Exam: The candidate should have completed graduation from a UGC recognized University.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must obtain at least 50% marks.
- Age Criteria: The minimum age required is 21 years.
- Appearing Candidates: Final year graduates can also appear for the test.
- Candidates, those complete CA can also apply.
ATMA Admit Card 2018
ATMA 2018 admit card has been released on 20th December 2018 (For December exam). Candidates can print Admit Card using PID and Password.
Candidate has to paste the recent photographs in the space provided.
Along with the admit card, candidates have to bring the documents such as ATMA receipt issued after making payment of registration fee, a copy of the registration form and photo identification (in original).
ATMA Exam Pattern 2018
The exam pattern for ATMA 2018 is described below:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted in online mode.
- Type of Questions: Questions are of objective type.
- Number of Questions: There will be 180 questions which are divided into 6 sections.
- Duration of exam: The duration of the exam is 3 hours (30 minutes for each section).
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, 1 mark will be given.
- Negative Marking: There is the provision of negative marking. For each incorrect answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
|Sections||Subjects||No. of Questions||Time Allotted (in min)|
|I||Analytical Reasoning Skills – I||30||30|
|II||Verbal Skills – I||30||30|
|III||Quantitative Skills – I||30||30|
|IV||Verbal Skills – II||30||30|
|V||Analytical Reasoning Skills – II||30||30|
|VI||Quantitative Skill – II||30||30|
Click here to check Sample Question Papers
ATMA 2018 Syllabus
The syllabus of ATMA 2018 will be comprised of verbal reasoning, numerical reasoning, analyzing and synthesizing ability. The syllabus is prepared to assess the aptitude of the candidate for higher management education.
- Gather complete information about syllabus and exam pattern.
- Candidates can practice the sample tests given on the website.
- Make a suitable timetable and start preparation accordingly.
- Buy best books and study materials for preparation.
- Try to solve the previous year’s question papers.
In case of any query regarding ATMA 2018, you may ask us by writing your query below in comment box.