ATMA 2023 Application (Till 22nd May), Registration – Get Here
ATMA 2023 Application Form has been extended till 22nd May 2023 via online mode for May Session. ATMA (AIMS Test for Management Admission) is a National level Entrance exam conducted by Association of Indian Management School (AIMS). It provides admission in Postgraduate programs in Management, etc. offered by various institutions/ universities.
The exam will be conducted for shortlisting the candidates for admission in various MBA programmes. The candidates who will be qualified for admission will get admission in top ranking management institutions or B-schools accepting ATMA scores. In this article we have provided details about ATMA 2023 Application Form dates, mode, fee, applying procedure & other details which applying candidates must know.
Admission Open 2023
ATMA 2023 Application Form – Till 22nd May
ATMA 2023 Registration has been extended till 22nd May 2023 via online mode. Click here to apply.
ATMA 2023 Registration can be done till 18th February 2023 for February session.Click here to register.
Here are the details about ATMA application form 2023 with some key instructions given below:
- The Application form for ATMA 2023 has been released from 8th March 2023 for May session.
- ATMA 2023 application form is available through online mode.
- Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the application form.
- The registration for ATMA 2023 is provided in various sessions.
- Candidates have to fill the application form by entering personal details, educational, choice of course, etc.
- Upload scanned images of their signature and photograph to complete the application form.
- All the details in application form must be correct as if there is any mistake application form may get rejected.
- Download the application form and take the printout of the application form for future reference.
- The application fee can be submitted through online mode.
- Candidates are able to pay the fee using Debit card, Credit card, Net Banking, Wallet, UPI only for transaction.
- Application Fee is Rs. 2000/- for each candidate.
- Concession in fee for women is 25% (INR 500/-) & 50% for north east candidates (INR 1000/-).
ATMA 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria for ATMA 2023 given below:
- Age Limit: There is no age restriction for ATMA 2023.
- Qualification: Candidate must pass Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any recognised university/ institute.
- Candidates who have completed CA are also eligible to apply for ATMA.
- Marks: In qualifying marks candidate must score at least 50% marks to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing: Those candidates who are appearing in final year exam 2023 will be eligible for exam.
ATMA 2023 Application Dates
Check the application dates for ATMA 2023 provided below:
|Events||Dates (February Session)|
|Registration Starts from||8th March 2023|
|Registration closed on||21st May 2023|
|Last date for fee payment||20th May 2023|
|Last date to printing the application form||28th May 2023|
|Admit card release date||26th May 2023|
|Exam date||28th May 2023|
|Announcement of Result||1st June 2023|
|Events||Dates (February Session)|
|Registration Starts from||24th December 2022|
|Registration closed on||18th February 2023|
|Last date for fee payment||17th February 2023|
|Last date to printing the application form||20th February 2023|
|Admit card release date||22nd February 2023|
|Exam date||25th February 2023|
How to Apply for ATMA 2023
Check the step-to-step process for filling the ATMA Application Form 2023:
- Go to the online website. (Link is given above).
- The registration process for ATMA exam starts with Payment of Fee through online as well as offline mode.
- Once the fee is paid, the candidates will receive the system generated Personal Identification Number on their mobile by SMS as well as Email.
- Fill the application form with details like personal, educational qualification, phone number, etc.
- Upload the scanned image of candidate photograph and signature within 10kb to 20kb and JPEG format.
- Every candidate will be given login password once the registration process is completed.
- The password shall be sent by SMS and Email ID.
- Once the registration is complete candidate can proceed for Printing of application form.
If you have any other query related to ATMA 2023 Application Form, you can ask us in comments section below.
date for atma registeration 2023 please
ATMA 2023 Registration dates & details are yet to be released.