Banasthali University Admission 2021: Application Form, Dates, Eligibility
Banasthali University Admission 2021 will be organized to offer admission in various UG and PG courses. Admission is offered in courses i.e. B.Tech, BBA, MBA, M.A, MCA, etc. This is a university level admission procedure which is organized every year. This admission procedure is offered only for female candidates. Woman candidates will get admission into the University based on merit list and aptitude test which will be conducted by the university. In this article, candidates can check complete details about Banasthali University Admission 2021 including application, dates, eligibility, etc.
Candidates can check below the UG and PG courses which are offered by Banasthali University:
UG Courses: B.Tech, BBA, B.Pharma, BCA, B.Com, B.A., LL.B, B.Des, B.Sc.
PG Courses: MBA, MCA, B.Sc., M.A., M.Pharma, M.Tech, PGDCA, MSW.
Banasthali University Admission 2021 Dates
Candidates can check tentative Banasthali University Admission 2021 dates in the given table:
|Events||Dates 2021 (Tentative)|
|Starting of application form||1st week of February 2021|
|Last date to submit applications||1st week of April 2021|
|Last date to apply with late fee||Last week of July 2021|
|Aptitude test date||1st week of June 2021|
|Declaration of result||2nd week of June 2021|
|Staring of counselling||3rd week of July 2021|
Banasthali University Admission 2021 Application
Candidates must check complete details about Banasthali University Admission 2021 application form from below:
- Application form will be released through online as well as offline mode.
- Candidates can fill their application form from the first week of February 2021.
- Candidates can purchase offline application form from the university center or designated center.
- Candidates must fill application form carefully including details i.e. personal, communication, academic, etc.
- Upload documents i.e. photograph in the prescribed format.
- Candidates must fill details carefully in the application form, after submission of form correction will not be done.
- Application form will be submitted till the first week of April 2021.
- After filling of application form candidates can check their admission status on the website.
- Application Fee will be Rs.800 for all candidates.
- Application Fee with late fee will be Rs. 900.
- Application Fee will not be refundable and transferable under any circumstances.
- Candidates can pay application fee through DD (demand draft) to the given address:
Secretary- Banasthali University
P.O. Banasthali Vidyapeeth – 304022,
Candidates must go through the eligibility criteria before applying for the admission:
For UG Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10th and 12th class from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure minimum of 60% marks in their qualifying examination.
For PG Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must pass any Bachelor’s degree from any recognized institute/ University.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must have secured minimum 50% marks in their qualifying examination.
- Score Card: For M.Tech course candidates can apply based on GATE score card.
Banasthali University Admission Procedure 2021
Banasthali University Admission Procedure 2021 will include various procedures, i.e. filling of application form, submission of fee, aptitude test and counselling. Candidates will have to fill application form to get admission in the university first. Eligible candidates will be selected for the aptitude test.
Candidates can also get admission in the university through national level entrance examination. After the aptitude test, the merit list will be prepared by the authorities. Merit list will contain rank of the candidates.
Candidates whose name is present in the merit list will be called for the counselling. Final admission will be provided to the candidates based on the counselling procedure and document verification procedure.
Banasthali University Aptitude Test 2021
The University conducts aptitude test to offer admission in various courses. Those candidates who have successfully submitted their application form will be able to attempt Banasthali University 2021 aptitude test.
Test will be conducted in the first week of June 2021. Test will be conducted on different dates for different UG and PG courses. Admit card will be released by the university few days before the examination.
Candidates can download their admit card through online mode. A merit list will be released by the authority after some days of the examination.
Banasthali University 2021 Merit List
Banasthali University 2021 Merit list will be released after few days of the examination. Candidates will be able to check their results through online mode. Merit list will be released in the second week of June 2021.
Merit list will be prepared based on the marks scored in the examination. Merit list will contain rank of the candidates. Candidates must check their results carefully.
In case of any discrepancy in result candidates will have to contact officials. Candidates will be called for the counselling based on the merit list.
Banasthali University 2021 Counselling
Authority will organize Banasthali University 2021 Counselling after the publication of the merit list. It will be necessary for the candidates to attend counselling process. Counselling will be done in various steps – Seat allotment, document verification, etc.
Authority will provide counselling schedule after few days of the exam. Counselling will be conducted in third week of June 2021. Seats will be allotted to the candidates based on marks secured by the candidates in aptitude test and preferences filled by the candidates.
Candidates who will be selected for the counselling must reach counselling venue at the given time. Final seats will be allotted to the candidates based on availability of seats, filled preference and marks etc.
Banasthali University 2021 Admission
After seat allotment candidates will have to report at the allotted center. Candidates are advised to bring seat allotment letter and original documents with them. Candidates will have to submit original documents for verification process.
Without verification of original documents seats will not be allotted to the candidates. Candidates will need to submit requires admission fee.
Candidates must have to carry following documents for verification:
- 10th class mark sheet and certificate
- 12th class mark sheet and certificate
- Category/ caste certificate
- Admission letter
- Date of birth proof
- Passport size photographs etc.
If you have any query about Banasthali University Admission 2021, then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.