Banasthali University Admission 2022: Application Form, Dates, Eligibility
Banasthali University Admission 2022 will offer admission to various UG, PG level courses. It is a university level examination which is offered into B.Tech, M.Tech, BBA, MBA etc. courses. Only female candidates are eligible to apply for same. Admission into university will be offered on the basis of merit list & aptitude test. It will be conducted by the university only for female candidates. Candidates must go through following article for details such as application form, eligibility & much more regarding Banasthali University 2022 admission.
Candidates must go through below UG & PG level courses offered by Banasthali university:
UG course: BBA, BCA, B.Com, B.A, B.Sc., B.Tech, B.Pharma, LLB and B.Des course.
PG course: M.A, MBA, MCA, M.Tech, B.Sc., M.Pharma, MSW & PGDCA.
Banasthali University 2022 Important Dates
Check following table for tentative dates regarding Banasthali University 2022:
|Application Form releases||1st week of March 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||4th week of May 2022|
|Last date to submit with late fee||1st week of June 2022|
|Aptitude test||2nd week of June 2022|
|Result declaration||2nd week of June 2022|
|Counselling session||3rd week of June 2022|
Banasthali University 2022 Application Form
Candidates must go through following details regarding Banasthali University 2022 Application Form:
- Banasthali University 2022 application form will be released from first week of March 2022.
- Candidates will be able to submit the application form through online mode. No other mode will be entertained.
- The last date to submit application form is till last week of May 2022.
- While filling application form, candidates must not forget to upload passport size photograph or signature in the prescribed format.
- For offline application form, candidates can purchase from the university or designated center.
- Incomplete or incorrect details in the application form will lead to rejection so candidates must filled all details correctly & completely.
- Once application form gets submitted, candidates must take its printout for future use.
- The application fee will be paid through online or offline mode.
- The online mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net banking.
- Candidates must submit Rs. 800/- as their application fee for the same.
- For offline mode, Demand Draft must be sent in favor of “Banasthali Vidyapith”, payable at Banasthali address to following address:
Banasthali University 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to go through following eligibility norms before applying for Banasthali University:
- Nationality: Indian National candidates are eligible to apply.
- Gender: Only female candidates are eligible to apply for Banasthali University.
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 10th & 12th level examination from any recognized board or university.
- Percentage: Applying candidates must score minimum 60% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify Bachelor’s degree from any recognized board or university.
- Percentage: He/ She must score atleast 50% marks in the qualifying exam to be eligible for the same.
Banasthali University 2022 Admission Procedure
Various procedures under Banasthali University 2022 admission procedure includes application form, fee submission, aptitude test & counselling. First candidates will have to submit application form, then application fee, aptitude test & counselling. Only eligible candidates will be selected for the counselling procedure.
Admission will be offered to candidates in the university through national level test. Authority will prepare merit list after the aptitude test. It contains rank of candidates.
Final admission will be given to candidates whose name will be present in the merit list. It will be mandatory for all eligible candidates to participate in the counselling process.
Banasthali University 2022 Aptitude Test
The Banasthali university 2022 aptitude test will be conducted by the university to offer admission into various courses. Candidates will be able to appear for Banasthali University 2022 aptitude test in the month of July 2022. It will be conducted via online mode.
Only those candidates whose application form will be successfully accepted can appear for the examination. Various UG & PG level test will be organized in different dates. Authority will release admit card few days before the examination.
Admit card will be published in the website via online mode. It will be released by the authority after few days of the examination.
Banasthali University 2022 Merit List
Candidates will be able to check Banasthali University 2022 merit list through online mode. It will be released few days after the examination. Merit list will be published in the month of July 2022. Candidates whose name appear in the merit list will be further able to participate in the counselling session.
Candidates are advised to check their result carefully. It contain candidates rank & will be prepared on the basis of marks scored in the examination.
In case of any discrepancy in the result, candidates must contact officials. Counselling session will be done on the basis of merit list.
Banasthali University 2022 Counselling
Banasthali University 2022 Counselling procedure will start after the release of merit list. It will be organize by the authority. The process will consists of different steps such as seat allotment, verification of documents etc.
It be mandatory for those candidates whose name appear in the merit list to participate in the counselling session. Seats will be given to candidates on the basis of marks secured in the aptitude test & candidates preferences.
Selected candidates will be called for counselling session. Candidates are advised to reach the venue before the given time. Final seats will be given to candidates on the basis of seats availability, preferences, marks etc.
Banasthali University 2022 Admission
Banasthali University 2022 admission will be given to candidates after seat allotment. Candidates must report at the allotted center on time. Admission will be offered to candidates only after fee submission & verification of documents.
The following documents will be required at the time of counselling:
- 10th certificate & marksheet
- 12th certificate & marksheet
- Admission letter
- Caste/ category certificate
- Multiple passport size photographs
- Date of Birth certificate
If you have any queries about Banasthali University Admission 2022, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.