BHU (CUET) 2022 Application (Till 22nd May), Registration – Apply Here
BHU 2022 Application Form has been extended till 22nd May 2022 through CUET scores. It has been released from 4th October 2021 for MBA course through online mode. BHU (Banaras Hindu university) conduct a university level Entrance Exam as Under-Graduate Entrance Test (UET) and Post-Graduate Entrance Test (PET) every year. The examination will be conducted for candidates seeking admission in various offered courses UG and PG Courses at Banaras Hindu University or its affiliated campuses. With this article, we have provided the detailed information on BHU Application Form 2022.
BHU 2022 Application Form – Till 22nd May (CUET)
BHU 2022 Application Form Last date (for CUET) has been extended till 22nd May 2022. Click here to apply.
BHU 2022 Application Form has been released for MBA course on 4th October 2021. Click here to apply.
Admission Open 2022
- Chandigarh University 2022 Application Open.
- NIMS University, Jaipur 2022 Application Open.
- DIT University, Dehradun 2022 Application Open.
Following are the complete details regarding the BHU 2022 Application Form:
- The Application Form has been made available for every eligible candidate through online mode.
- The application form through CUET has been released from 6th April till 22nd May 2022.
- BHU 2022 Registration Form for UET is made available through CUET.
- For MBA Course, Registration process has been started from 1st October 2021 to 4th January 2022.
- Candidates are advised to read all the instructions in BHU application form before apply, as any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- Authority may not provide any correction facility for application form, so candidates are advised to fill the application form very carefully.
- The details filled by candidates in the application form must be valid as true, as candidates will have to submit the proof of their eligibility and details at the verification round.
- Candidates must fill the application form before the prescribe date for submission of application form as no application form will be accepted after the last date.
- Candidate should keep the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
- Application fee can be payable through both online as well as offline mode.
- Candidates can use prescribed payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
The complete application fee structure for every candidate will be as follows:
|Courses||For SC/ ST||For Others|
|For Shastri (Hons.)||Rs.200/-||Rs.400/-|
|For all courses (Except Shastri (Hons.))||Rs.300/-||Rs.600/-|
|For More than one course||Rs.200/-||Rs.400/-|
- For CUET, application fee can be paid through online mode only.
- The mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net banking.
- The application fee for different category & both slots is as:
Category Centres in India (Each Slot) Centres outside India (Each Slot) General/ UN-Reserved Rs. 650/- Rs. 3000/- General-EWS/ OBC-NCL Rs. 600/- SC/ ST/ PwBD/ 3rd Gender Rs. 550/- Rs. 3000/-Check Here – How to Fill BHU Application Form
BHU 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility criteria for BHU 2022 Examination:
- Qualification: Applying Candidate should have passed 10+2 with commerce or equivalent stream from any recognized board.
- Marks: He/ she must have scored minimum aggregate of 50% marks in the qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Age Limit: Candidates age should not be more than 22 years as on 1st July 2022.
- Qualification: Applicant must have passed or appearing in their 10+2 level examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: Applying candidates must have scored at least 50% marks in their qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Age Limit: He/ she should not be more than 22 years old as on 1st July 2022.
- Qualification: Candidate must have Graduation degree in relevant field with at least 50% marks in qualifying examination.
- Age Limit: Applying Candidates age should not be more than 30 years as on 1st July 2022.
- Qualification: Candidate must be the Graduation degree holder in any discipline from recognized institution.
- Marks: Such candidates must have scored at least 55% marks and 45% marks for candidate from reserved category in qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the final semester examination in 2022 can also apply for admission.
BHU 2022 Application Dates
Checkout the complete course wise tentative BHU 2022 exam dates:
|Starting of application form||1st October 2021|
|Last date for application submission||4th January 2022|
|Exam date (MBA)||–|
|Events||Dates 2022 (Announced)|
|Application form releases||6th April 2022|
|Last date to apply||22nd May 2022|
|Admit card||2nd week of June 2022|
|CUET 2022 Exam||1st week of July 2022|
|Application form starts from||1st week of June 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||2nd week of July 2022|
|Availability of admit card||3rd week of July 2022|
|Exam date||1st week of August 2022|
How To Apply For BHU 2022
Following are the complete step by step process for filling the BHU Application Form 2022:
- Visit the website of BHU 2022. (link is available above)
- Now register yourself for BHU 2022 Examination by filling the registration form.
- The registration form will be consist of basic details including the Names, Email ID and Phone Number of candidate.
- Now login with your email id and registered password and sign in into the website of university.
- After sign in fill the Application form with all required details including Personal Details, Educational Details, Communicational Details, exam city etc.. and save them.
- Details should be spelt correct as it appears in Identity Proof, Marksheet and certificates.
- Now review the details and submit the application form.
- After the application form submission, upload all required documents including passport size Photograph and Signature.
- Candidate photo and signature must be under given size and format.
- After uploading the documents proceed to the final steps of application fee submission.
- Select your payment mode and fill the data accordingly and proceed your payment.
- After payment, take the printouts of filled Application form and Application fee receipt for future reference.
Leave the comment down below for any further information or any query regarding BHU 2022 Application Form.