BHU 2022 (CUET-PG) Application, Correction (Started)- Apply Here
BHU 2022 CUET-PG Application Correction has been started from 20th July 2022. BHU (Banaras Hindu university) conduct a university level Entrance Exam as Under-Graduate Entrance Test (UET) and Post-Graduate Entrance Test (PET) every year. The examination will be conducted for candidates seeking admission in various offered courses UG and PG Courses at Banaras Hindu University or its affiliated campuses. With this article, we have provided the detailed information on BHU Application Form 2022.
BHU 2022 Application Form – Correction Started (CUET-PG)
BHU 2022 Application Correction (CUET-PG) has been started from 20th July 2022 through login. Click here to edit.
BHU 2022 Application Form (CUET-PG) has been extended till 18th July 2022. Click here to apply.
BHU 2022 Application Form (CUET-UG) has been extended till 26th June 2022. Click here to apply.
BHU 2022 Application Correction for CUET-UG has been started from 25th May 2022. Click here to make correction.
BHU 2022 Application Form has been released for MBA course on 4th October 2021. Click here to apply.
Admission Open 2022
Following are the complete details regarding the BHU 2022 Application Form:
- The Application Form has been made available for every eligible candidate through online mode.
- The application form through CUET UG has been released from 6th April till 22nd May 2022. It has been re-started from 27th till 31st May 2022.
- The CUET UG application form has been again re-started from 23rd to 26th June 2022.
- BHU 2022 Registration Form for UET is made available through CUET.
- The application form for CUET PG has been released from 19th May till 18th July 2022.
- For MBA Course, Registration process has been started from 1st October 2021 to 4th January 2022.
- Candidates are advised to read all the instructions in BHU application form before apply, as any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- Authority may not provide any correction facility for application form, so candidates are advised to fill the application form very carefully.
- The details filled by candidates in the application form must be valid as true, as candidates will have to submit the proof of their eligibility and details at the verification round.
- Candidates must fill the application form before the prescribe date for submission of application form as no application form can be accepted after the last date.
- Candidate should keep the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
- For CUET, application fee can be paid through online mode only.
- The mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net banking.
- The application fee for different category & both slots is as:
Category Centres in India (Each Slot) Centres outside India (Each Slot) General/ UN-Reserved Rs. 650/- Rs. 3000/- General-EWS/ OBC-NCL Rs. 600/- SC/ ST/ PwBD/ 3rd Gender Rs. 550/- Rs. 3000/-
For PG courses:
|Category||Centres in India (For upto 3 test papers)||Centres in India (Per paper)||Centres outside India|
|General/ UN-Reserved||Rs. 800/-||Rs.200/-||Rs. 4000/- (For upto 3 papers)|
Rs. 1000/- (For upto 1 paper)
|General-EWS/ OBC-NCL||Rs. 600/-||Rs.150/-|
|SC/ ST/ 3rd Gender||Rs. 550/-||Rs.150/-|
BHU 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility criteria for BHU 2022 Examination:
- Nationality: Indian national citizens will be eligible to apply.
- Qualification (UG): Applying candidates must have qualified 12th level exam from any recognized board or university.
- For PG, candidates must have passed bachelor’s degree from any recognized board or university.
- Percentage: Candidates must have qualified with minimum 50% marks in their graduation to be eligible.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit to apply for CUET 2022.
BHU 2022 Application Dates
Checkout the complete official BHU 2022 exam dates:
|Starting of application form||1st October 2021|
|Last date for application submission||4th January 2022|
|Exam date (MBA)||–|
Through CUET UG:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Announced)|
|Application form releases||6th April 2022|
|Last date to apply||22nd May 2022|
|Application correction||25th to 31st May 2022|
|Application re-started||27th till 31st May 2022|
23rd to 26th June 2022
|Admit card||13th July 2022|
|CUET 2022 Exam||15th, 16th, 19th & 20th July and from 4th to 20th August 2022|
|Application form starts from||19th May 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||18th July 2022|
|Availability of admit card||July 2022|
|Exam date||1st week of August 2022|
How To Apply For BHU 2022
Following are the complete step by step process for filling the BHU Application Form 2022:
- Visit the website of BHU 2022. (link is available above)
- Now register yourself for BHU 2022 Examination by filling the registration form.
- The registration form will be consist of basic details including the Names, Email ID and Phone Number of candidate.
- Now login with your email id and registered password and sign in into the website of university.
- After sign in fill the Application form with all required details including Personal Details, Educational Details, Communicational Details, exam city etc.. and save them.
- Details should be spelt correct as it appears in Identity Proof, Marksheet and certificates.
- Now review the details and submit the application form.
- After the application form submission, upload all required documents including passport size Photograph and Signature.
- Candidate photo and signature must be under given size and format.
- After uploading the documents proceed to the final steps of application fee submission.
- Select your payment mode and fill the data accordingly and proceed your payment.
- After payment, take the printouts of filled Application form and Application fee receipt for future reference.
Leave the comment down below for any further information or any query regarding BHU 2022 Application Form.