Bihar ITICAT 2022 Admission: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility
Bihar ITICAT Admission 2022 will be commenced from the 4th week of May 2022 through online mode. Bihar ITICAT is a state level Admission procedure conducted by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB). The admission procedure will be followed by a state level entrance examination. Qualified candidates from the exam will get admission in various Industrial Training Institution Courses at Govt. and Private ITI Institution across the state. Here in this article, we have provided the complete details candidates needs to know regarding the Bihar ITI Admission 2022.
Bihar ITICAT Admission 2022 Dates
Following are the complete Exam dates for the Bihar ITICAT 2022 Examination:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Application starts from||4th week of May 2022|
|Last date to submit applications||Last week of June 2022|
|Last date for payment through challan||Last week of June 2022|
|Last date for payment through online mode||Last week of June 2022|
|Application correction||Last week of June 2022|
|Availability of admit card||2nd week of July 2022|
|Exam date||4th week of July 2022|
|Declaration of result||2nd week of August 2022|
Bihar ITICAT 2022 Application Form
Following are the complete details regarding the Bihar ITICAT application form 2022:
- The Application Form will be released from the 4th week of May 2022 through online mode.
- Only Eligible candidates for the admission will be allowed to apply for the Examination.
- Candidates must fill the application form very carefully though authority will also provide the correction facility for Application Form.
- Within the correction facility, candidates will be able to rectify/modify their details in the application form though the facility will be applicable on selected fields only.
- The details like Mobile No. and Email Id must be correct and working as all the communication will be done through them.
- Candidates will have to submit their application form before the last week of June 2022, as no application form will be accepted after that date.
- Candidates are advised to keep the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
The Application Fee can be submitted through both online and offline mode. Candidates can use prescribed payment gateways for the transaction of application fee.
Bihar ITICAT 2022 Application Fee will be as follows:
|For unreserved category||Rs. 750|
|For PWD category||Rs. 430|
|For SC/ ST category||Rs. 100|
Bihar ITICAT Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility criteria for the Bihar ITICAT 2022 Examination:
- Nationality: Candidates must be the Indian citizen to be eligible for apply.
- Age Limit: Candidates age must be at least 14 years as on 1st August 2022. There will be no upper age limit criteria.
- Qualification: Applying candidates must have passed at least 10th or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as one of their subjects in the qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in their 10th examination in 2022 can also apply for the examination.
Bihar ITICAT 2022 Exam Pattern
Following are the complete Bihar ITICAT Exam Pattern for 2022 addition:
- Mode of Exam: Bihar ITICAT exam will be conducted through offline mode.
- Questions: The question paper will be consist of 150 Multiple Choice Questions.
- Duration: Total 2 hours 30 minutes will be allotted to the candidates for solving the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer 2 marks will be provided and there won’t be any negative marking in exam.
Following are the complete exam pattern for the Bihar ITICAT 2022 Question paper:
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
Bihar ITICAT 2022 Syllabus
The Syllabus will be different for every examination on the basis of required subjects for the particular course. The syllabus will be consist of various topics from the Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics of 10th level.
Candidates can check the complete syllabus for the examination from the website of authority through online mode.
Bihar ITICAT 2022 Preparation Tips
Checkout the complete preparation tips for the Bihar ITICAT 2022 Examination:
- Make a proper study plan and follow it strictly.
- Go through the complete syllabus and exam pattern.
- Participate in the mock tests.
- Solve the previous year and sample papers for better preparation.
- Revise your academic syllabus and make the proper notes.
Bihar ITICAT 2022 Admit Card
The admit card will be released by the authority after few days from the completion of registration process. Authority will release the admit card for every registered candidates individually through online mode.
Candidates will be able to download their admit card from the 2nd week of July 2022 through the website of authority. The admit card will be consist of various important details regarding the candidates and examination. Every candidate will have to bring their admit card along with them on the day of examination.
Bihar ITICAT 2022 Result
The result will be released by the authority for every exam participated candidate individually through online mode. Authority will release the result after few days from the completion of examination. Candidates will be able to access their result from the 2nd week of August 2022 through the website of authority.
Bihar ITICAT Result will be prepared on the basis of final answer key. The result will be consist of candidates performance in the entrance examination. Candidates must keep their result safe till the completion of admission process.
Bihar ITICAT 2022 Counselling
The counselling procedure will be conducted by the authority after few days from the declaration of result. Only successfully qualified candidates from the entrance examination will be allowed to participate in the counselling procedure. Candidates will be able to register themselves for the counselling procedure through online mode only.
Bihar ITICAT counselling procedure will be conducted in the various rounds based on the availability of seats after each rounds of counselling. The seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of their rank in the merit list.
Candidates will also have to bring following documents for the counselling procedure:
- Class 10th marksheet and certificate
- Bihar ITICAT admit card
- Domicile certificate
- Category certificate
- School leaving certificate
- Migration certificate
- Permanent residence certificate
- Passport size photographs etc.
If you have any other query about Bihar ITICAT Admission 2022, then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.