BITSAT 2020 Application (Started), Eligibility, Dates – Apply Online Here
BITSAT 2020 Application Form is available through online mode. The application form has been released from 11th January 2020. Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test (BITSAT) is a university level examination. It is organized for providing admission in Engineering, Pharmacy & Science courses. The admission will be given to all the Integrated First degree programmes of BITS in Pilani Campus, K.K Birla Goa Campus, and Hyderabad Campus. Candidates must read this article for updated details regarding BITSAT Application form 2020.
BITSAT 2020 Application Form – Application Released
BITSAT 2020 Application Form has been released from 11th January 2020. Click here to apply.
Candidates must go through following details regarding BITSAT 2020 application form:
- BITSAT 2020 Application Form is available through online mode.
- It is available from 11th January 2020 till 31st March 2020.
- Candidates also have to choose exam center within India or Dubai.
- Only one application form is allowed to submit. Multiple application form will liable to be rejected.
- While filling application form, submit scanned image of photograph & signature in JPG format (max size: 50 – 80 KB).
- A valid/ working email id & mobile number must be register, as important information related to application form will be sent to it.
- Authority will also provide application correction facility via online mode.
- Candidates will only be able to correct information in application form 1st to 6th April 2020.
- There will be no need to send any hard copy to authority.
- Take multiple prints out of application form for further use.
- BITSAT 2020 Application fee can be paid through online mode.
- It can be done via credit card, debit card or net-banking through online mode.
- The fee will be non-refundable or non-transferable in any case.
- The fee criteria for different category is as:
|Dubai candidates (both male & female)||US $ 90 (Rs.6300/-)|
BITSAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following details regarding BITSAT Eligibility Criteria:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12th or equivalent examination.
- Percentage: Candidates must score minimum 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics/ Biology (PCM or PCB) subject with at least 60% marks in each subject.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in qualifying exam in year 2020 will also be eligible to apply.
- For B. Pharm: Applying candidate must have PCB or PCM group with adequate proficiency in English. Candidates with PCM will also be eligible to apply for pharmacy programmes.
- Eligibility for courses other than B. Pharm: Candidates must have PCM subjects in qualifying exam from central or state board or its equivalent.
BITSAT 2020 Application Dates
Candidates must check following table regarding BITSAT Exam dates:
|Application form begins||11th January 2020|
|Submission of application form||31st March 2020|
|Editing in application form||1st to 6th April 2020|
|BITSAT exam date||16th to 25th May 2020|
How to Apply for BITSAT 2020
Candidates must go through following steps to apply for BITSAT 2020:
- Go to the website. (Link is provided above)
- An instruction page will be opened on the screen.
- Read all instructions carefully.
- Click on ‘Allow me to apply online’ link.
- Now, click on the ‘New Registration’ button.
- Fill registration details like full Name, gender, Date of Birth (D.O.B), email ID & mobile number.
- Click on the ‘Proceed’ button.
- Now, fill all personal & academic details required.
- Also choose exam center preference.
- Upload scanned image of photograph & signature at prescribed format.
- After that, choose the online mode to submit the fee.
- Pay the application fee.
- Review your application form.
- Take print out of application form for further use.
Candidates must check these steps for how to apply for BITSAT 2020. Also remember to check other basic details regarding application form, its mode, fee and much more. It will be necessary for candidates to read above mentioned details regarding BITSAT Application form 2020 to avoid basic mistakes.
If you have any other query related to BITSAT 2020 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.