BML Munjal University Admission 2019: Application Form, Dates, Eligibility
BML University 2019 application form can be filled till 29th June 2019 for UG courses. The university offers the UG & PG courses in engineering, commerce & economics and management field. The university is located in Gurgaon, Haryana, India. Admission in BML Munjal University will be based on national exams and the exams conducted within a state. Candidates can apply through any of the respective national level exam in which candidate wants to get admission. No separate entrance exam is conducted on university level. Through this article, interested candidates can check the BML Munjal University admission 2019 complete details, including the relevant information to the admission procedure.
BML Munjal University 2019 Notifications – Application till 29th June for UG
BML Munjal University 2019 application form can be submitted till 29th June 2019 for UG courses. Click here to fill application form.
- B.Com (Hons.)
BML Munjal University Admission 2019 Dates
Here, candidates will know about the dates for various events conducted by the BML Munjal University for admission.
|Availability of application form (B.Tech)||Started|
|Availability of application form (MBA)||Started|
|Last to fill application form||29th June 2019 (B.Tech) & 25th June 2019 (MBA)|
|Starting of admission procedure||June 2019|
|Starting of academic session||July 2019|
BML Munjal University Application Form 2019
Candidates can get the BML Munjal University application form 2019 from the designated centre of university (offline) and online from the university website.
- The application form has been started for all courses.
- The online application form can be filled till 14th June 2019.
- On successful submission of the candidate’s basic details, a unique user name and password will be sent to candidate’s registered email Id.
- Candidates must note that the application once submitted cannot be edited later.
- Candidates have to fill all the academic details and choose the preference of course.
- The application form will be accepted only on payment of the application form.
- The application form along with the relevant documents should be send to the address given below:
BML Munjal University,
502-B, 5th Floor, Rectangle one,
Saket District Centre, Saket,
Candidates have to pay the Rs. 1500/- towards the application fee. Candidates can submit the application fee through cash deposit, demand draft or online payment or NEFT transfer. In case the payment through DD, then it has to be drawn in the favour of BML Munjal University, payable at New, Delhi.
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria to get admission in B.Tech, MBA, BBA and B.Com courses.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates those passed/appearing in 12th or any equivalent examination from any board or any one of these boards, i.e. Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu and Kerala states can apply.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must obtain minimum of 80% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics for above mentioned boards and 70% for other boards.
- Exam: Candidates can also apply with valid JEE score, SAT or ACT (conducted by the state-government).
For BBA/B.Com Programme:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates passed/appearing the 12th examination or any equivalent exam from any board or any one of the board, i.e. Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu and Kerala states are eligible to apply.
- Minimum Marks: It is necessary for the applying candidate to secure 75% marks for above mentioned boards and 65% for other boards.
For MBA Programme:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should have the bachelor’s degree or any equivalent degree from the recognized university/institutions.
- Minimum Marks: It is compulsory to have 50% marks in the qualifying examination
- Exams: Candidates can also apply with CAT/XAT/GMAT/MAT/NMAT.
- Appearing Candidates: Such candidates can also apply.
BML Munjal University offers admission in various UG and PG programmes in the fields of Engineering, Economics, Management and Commerce fields. Candidates can apply for admission in any course through national level entrance examination. In case students have not appeared for any standardized test, they have to appear for BMU – MAT and qualify it to get admission in management programmes.
BML Munjal University Admission Procedure 2019
Candidates those wish to get admission in the university have to clear the various stages of admission procedure. The BML Munjal University invites the application form from the eligible candidates for offering admissions in its offered courses.
Candidates have to go through the document verification, Case Analysis Test (CAT) and Personal Interview (PI) for getting final admission. Candidates necessarily fill the application form to participate in the admission process. There will be no direct admission in the university.
The university also considers various national level or state level entrance exams to offer admission. On the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the entrance exam they will be considered for admission.
BML Munjal University Merit List 2019
The university will prepare a course-wise merit list for the shortlisted candidates. The merit list will be published on the website after completion of application form process. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks entered by the candidate in the application form.
In the merit list, candidates can view their names to appear in the counselling. The candidates those names will be mentioned in the list will be called for the counselling rounds. A separate merit list will be prepared for B.Tech, B.Com, MBA and BBA course.
BML Munjal University Counselling 2019
Only the shortlisted candidates can appear in the BML Munjal University counselling 2019. To attend the counselling, candidates have to download the offer letter from the university website. Without offer letter, no candidate will be allowed to participate in the counselling.
On the day of counselling, candidates have to select the specialization in which they want to get admission. As per the candidates filled choice the seats will be allotted to them. Candidates must verify their original documents at the time of counselling.
If any candidate will fail to produce the original document his/her admission will be cancelled. The seat allotment is totally depends upon the verification of original documents. Candidates should present at the counselling venue on scheduled date and time.
BML Munjal University Admission 2019
After shortlisted in the counselling, candidates have to appear for Case Analysis Test (CAT) and Personal Interview (PI). On the basis of CAT and PI test, candidates will be given the final admission. For management course, candidates have to appear in the BMU-MAT (BMU Management Aptitude Test).
After all rounds of admission procedure, the BMU admission committee will announce the final decision of admission. The final result for admission will be declared after the candidates submitted their qualifying exam mark sheet, standardized test scores and CAT & PI.
Further admission formalities will be carried out at the time of admission. Candidates have to submit the admission fee at the time of getting admission in the university. The academic session will be commenced in the month July 2019.
If you have any query of about BML Munjal University Admission 2019, you can leave your query in the given below comment box.