CEED 2021: Result (Declared), Scorecard, Cut Off, Admission
CEED 2021 Result has been released on 8th March 2021. Final Answer Key has been released on 31st January 2021. Common Entrance Exam for Design is organized by IIT Bombay. CEED is a national level entrance test held for admission into M. Des & Ph.D course. Through CEED candidate’s aptitude for design is assessed and eligible candidates get admission into the renowned institutions – IIT Kanpur, IIT Hyderabad, IISc Bangalore, IIT Guwahati, IITDM Jabalpur, IIT Bombay, etc. CEED score is valid for one year time period from the date of announcement of results. In this article, we have provided complete details related to CEED 2021 application form, exam dates, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
CEED 2021 Notification – Result Declared
Check all details about CEED 2021 Seat allotment and other admission procedure. Click here to view details.
CEED 2022 Exam Dates has been released. Get all exam details and latest updates about CEED 2022 from here.
CEED 2021 Result has been released on 8th March 2021. Check here for result details.
CEED 2021 Cut Off is releasing soon in March 2021. Check here for cut off details.
CEED 2021 Final Answer Key has been released on 31st January 2021. Check here for answer key details.
CEED 2021 Exam Dates
Students can check below CEED Exam dates for various events:
|Important Events||Dates 2021 (Announced)|
|Online Registration opens||9th September 2020|
|Last date to register (without late fee)||10th November 2020|
|Last date to register (with late fee of Rs.500)||11th to 17th November 2020|
|Availability of admit card||1st January 2021|
|CEED 2021 exam||17th January 2021|
|Publication of Answer key||21st January 2021|
|Challenging of answer key||24th January 2021|
|Final Answer key release||31st January 2021|
|Declaration of Results||8th March 2021|
CEED 2021 Answer Key
CEED 2021 Answer key (Draft) has been published online on 21st January 2021. It is present in the PDF format for downloading.
In case of any objections / comments regarding the answer key students should raise their objections till 24th January 2021. The final answer key has been made available on 31st January 2021.
CEED 2021 Result
The CEED 2021 Result has been declared on 8th March 2021 in online mode. Students can get their result by entering their login details (DOB or password).
Candidates who will successfully qualify the entrance exam of CEED are shortlisted in merit list for further admission procedure. Also, the scorecard of CEED is issued to the candidates displaying details like candidate’s rank, qualifying status and merit position.
CEED Scorecard which is issued will be valid for the time period of one year.
CEED 2021 Cut Off
For the selection for further admission rounds through CEED, it will be important for the candidates to secure cut off marks.
The cut off for CEED will be prepared depending upon number of seats available, number of qualifying candidates, difficulty level of test, number of appearing candidates, etc.
|Category||Minimum percentage of marks required for short listing in Part A|
|ST/ SC/ PWD||5%|
CEED 2021 Merit List
Candidates successfully qualifying the CEED exam by securing cut off marks will be shortlisted in the CEED merit list. The merit list will be released online on the website based on score obtained by the students in the test.
Only the students who will clear the Part A exam will be eligible to appear for Part B. Only the students who will be selected in the merit list will be eligible for counselling process.
CEED 2021 Admission
Candidates will have to apply for admission through CEED scores in various institutions as per their choice and marks. The admission procedure may differ for various participating institutions.
The authority will not conduct counselling for allocation of seats in institutions through CEED. Also, various institutions may organize an aptitude test or interview process for admission.
FAQ’S (Frequently Asked Questions)
CEED 2021 Application Form
Students can check the details of CEED 2021 Application Form in the below given section:
- CEED 2021 Application Form has been released on 9th September 2020 through online mode.
- Application process consists of – Online registration, filling up of necessary details, uploading of images & necessary documents and application fee payment.
- The last date to submit the application form is till 10th November 2020 without any late fee.
- Candidates can submit the application form till 17th November 2020 with late fee of Rs. 500.
- Students must register for CEED with their valid mobile number and email id. An email is sent to the candidates after the successful registration.
- No correction facility is provided so students must fill complete details in the form carefully without any mistake.
- At last, candidates must not forgot to take printout of filled in application form for future use..
Payment mode: CEED Application Fee can be paid using debit card/ credit card / net banking method.
|SC/ ST/ PwD / Female candidates||Rs.1600/-|
|All other candidates||Rs.3200/-|
|Late registration fee||Rs.500/-|
CEED 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Know CEED Eligibility criteria in the below section before applying for CEED:
- Age Criteria: No age limit will be prescribed for appearing in CEED.
- Appearing Candidates: Those who are in the final year of their graduation are eligible to apply. Such students must provide their passing proof during admission.
- GATE Scorecard: Students will be also eligible to apply through GATE Scores.
- Students must have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ Architecture/ Design/ Interior Design or its equivalent after 10+2 level from a recognized board or university OR
- Pursued a 5 year programme in G.D. Art with one year post qualification professional experience after 10th level OR
- Obtained a Professional Diploma in Design such as NID/ CEPT or its equivalent after 12th level exams OR
- Passed Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) of 4 yrs after 12th level exams.
CEED 2021 Admit Card
The admit card has been made available for download from 1st January 2021. To get it students are required to enter their login details. Students must visit for the exam with the colored printout copy of the admit card at the allotted exam centers.
Students after downloading the hall ticket must verify all the details present in it. In case of any discrepancy in it, students must contact the officials before the exam.
CEED 2021 Exam Pattern
Students can know details of the CEED exam pattern in the below given section:
- Exam mode & date: CEED 2021 will be conducted on 17th January 2021 through online CBT mode. However, Part B of the paper will be in offline mode.
- Parts: The paper will be divided into two parts – A & B.
- Sections: There will be total of three sections in CEED paper.
- Type of Questions: In the paper, the part A will consists of multiple select type & numerical answer type of questions. Part B will have drawing based questions.
- Time Duration: The exam will be of total 3 hours. The exam paper of part A will be of 1 hour and Part B will be of 2 hour.
- Total Marks: Part A and Part B will be of 100 marks each.
- Language of Paper: The exam paper will be in the medium language of English.
- Marks Weightage: 25% weightage of marks will be given for Part A & 75% weightage to Part B.
Know the section wise exam pattern details for Part A and B in the below given table:
|Section||Number of Questions||Marks if Correct||Marks if Wrong||Total Marks|
|Section||Number of Questions||Question No.||Total Marks|
|Discipline Specific Question||5 (answer any one)||1 – 5||40|
|Total||8||1 – 8||100|
CEED 2021 Syllabus
Know CEED Syllabus for A and B part of the paper in the below given section:
Part A: Environmental and Social Awareness: Questions from General awareness of environmental factors such as climate, natural resources, etc., Implications on the design of infrastructure, products, images and environment. Awareness of social and cultural connection with design and design terminologies, etc.
Visualization and Spatial Ability: Questions will be based on Pictorial or diagrammatic questions to assess the understanding of transformation or manipulation of 2D and 3D objects and their spatial relationships.
Language and Creativity: Ability to distinguish innovative options, ability to think creatively in terms of alternatives and think out of the box. Questions will test candidate’s ability to understand passages in commonly used English Languages.
Analytical and Logical Reasoning: Candidate’s ability to describe given information logically and select the most accurate solutions will be checked in this section. Also, the candidate’s ability to use logic and structured thinking to deduce from a short passage with a number of statements is the most absolute response to a posed question which will be checked in this section.
Observation and Design Sensitivity: Candidates ability to detect concealed properties in day to day life and think critically about them.
Design Thinking and Problem Solving: Questions will check candidates ability to understand the context, the users and the constraints and choose the most accurate solution for a given design problem.
Part B: Drawing: Candidate’s ability to draw products, composition, proportion, people or scenes in proportion with good line quality, perspective and shading will be checked.
Creativity: The ability to think out of the box and come up with diverse as well as unique solutions will be seen in this section.
Problem Identification skills: In this part B test, the students knowledge of appropriate use in design and ability, properties of materials and process, understanding of the user and the context, originality of solutions, ability to create characters, plots, stories, etc. will be checked.
Communication skills: Candidates ability to communicate idea and concepts clearly using text and visuals will be checked.
CEED 2021 Preparation Tips
For better results & to qualify the CEED exam, students can know below preparation tips and follow it:
- Students should prepare a routine for the exam and follow it regularly.
- Know complete details related to CEED syllabus, exam pattern & marking scheme before starting the preparation.
- Attempt mock tests and practice past papers to get idea of exam.
- Notes down all the important points at one place and revise regularly.
- For exam preparation, students are recommended to get good study material for CEED.
For any other query related to CEED 2021, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.