CENTAC 2021 Application (Extended), Registration, Dates – Apply Here
CENTAC 2021 Application Form has been extended for Non- NEET UG Courses till 7th September 2021. CENTAC (Centralized Admission Committee) organize this admission procedure every year. It is a state level admission procedure. Through CENTAC, admission is offered in various courses in the field of Engineering, Management & Medical. Candidates are provided admission in courses – B.Tech, B.Sc., B.Pharma, etc in various colleges situated in the U.T of Puducherry. Any separate entrance examination is not conducted to offer admission. Admission will be offered through 12th level scores or other national level exams (JEE Main, NEET, NEET PG) scores. Candidates can read this article to know all details about CENTAC application form 2021 including details i.e. application form mode, fee, eligibility, dates and much more.
CENTAC 2021 Application Form – Extended (Non NEET UG)
CENTAC 2021 Application Form has been extended for Non- NEET UG Courses till 7th September. Click here to apply.
Here candidates can check all details related to CENTAC 2021 application form:
- The registration form for CENTAC 2021 has been available through online mode. Any offline facility is not provided.
- Candidates can fill their application form from 13th August 2021.
- Application process can be completed in four steps i.e. registration process, filling of application form, uploading of documents and fee payment.
- Candidates must fill correct details in the application form including personal, communication, academic, etc.
- Upload images of photograph and signature in the specific size.
- Candidates can fill their application form till 31st August 2021.
- Do not forget to take printout of filled application form for future references.
- After completion of application form candidates must send the hard copy to the given address:
The Coordinate, CENTAC,
Pondicherry Engineering College,
- Application fee can be paid through online mode.
- Candidates can make online payment via credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Fee is non-refundable in any circumstances.
- Application fee for B.A. LL. B courses is Rs. 600 (for SC/ ST category- Rs. 300).
Below candidates can check fee structure for various courses:
|Courses||Category Wise Application Fee|
|General Category||SC/ ST Category|
|For one course||Rs. 600||Rs. 300|
|For two courses||Rs. 900||Rs. 450|
|For three courses||Rs. 1200||Rs. 600|
CENTAC 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through CENTAC 2021 eligibility criteria before applying:
- Nationality: Indian/ French nationals candidates residing in UT of Puducherry, will be eligible to apply.
- Domicile: Candidates of UT Puducherry must have domicile of Puducherry state.
Course Wise Eligibility:
For B. Tech Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 10th and 12th class examination from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates should secure 45% marks (40% for reserved category candidates) in their qualifying examination.
- Subjects: Candidates must have physics and mathematics as compulsory subjects in their 12th level.
- Appearing: Candidates those appearing in 12th class will also be eligible to apply.
For B. Pharm Courses:
- Qualification: Candidate must pass Intermediate examination from a recognised board.
- Subjects: Candidates should pass their qualifying exam with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with any one from Mathematics/ Biology/ Biotechnology.
- Marks: Candidates must obtain 45% marks (40% for reserved category candidates) in their qualifying exam.
For MBBS/ BDS/ BVT/ B.V.Sc./ A.H. Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates should pass 10+2 level or equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure 50% marks (45% for reserved category) in their qualifying exam.
- Subjects: Candidates should have Physics, Chemistry, Biology (botany and zoology) subjects in their qualifying exam.
CENTAC 2021 Application Dates
Here in the table candidates can check official CENTAC 2021 application dates:
|Events||Dates 2021 (Announced)|
|Starting of application form||13th August 2021|
|Last date to submit applications||31st August 2021|
|Last date to submit hardcopy of the application form||August 2021|
|Merit list||August 2021|
How to Apply for CENTAC 2021
Candidates can check complete procedure to fill CENTAC 2021 application form below:
- Go through the official website (link is mentioned above).
- Click on the ‘Registration’ link and enter your name, email id and mobile number.
- Submit theses details and then a confirmation message will be sent to your registered mail id.
- Click on the ‘login’ button and provide your login ID and password.
- Select course and state preferences.
- Now fill details in the application form including personal, educational, address, parent’s details and other.
- Now upload image of passport size photograph and signature in the application form.
- Documents should be uploaded in jpg file format & specified size.
- Now click on the ‘payment’ button and pay the application fee through online mode.
- Fee will be paid via credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Now crosscheck all the details before submission of the application form.
- Click on the ‘submit application’ button.
- Take multiple printout of filled application form and keep it safe for future references.
Through this article, candidates can check details related to application form mode, fee, eligibility criteria, dates, etc. Candidates must fill application form carefully to avoid rejection of the application form later. Candidates must check complete procedure to fill CENTAC 2021 application form.
If you have any other query about CENTAC 2021 application form, then you can leave your queries below.