CET Delhi 2022 Exam Pattern, Delhi Polytechnic Pattern – Check Here
CET Delhi 2022 Exam Pattern includes information about how many questions are going to be asked in the examination, number of sections in examination, test duration, marking scheme, etc. CET Delhi is organized by the Department of Training and Technical education. This entrance test is conducted for admission to full-time diploma programmes in various institutes affiliated to Board of Technical Education Delhi. Through CET Delhi, admission to one year specialized certificate courses in World Class Skill Centre (WCSC) is also provided. Check complete details about Delhi Polytechnic Exam Pattern 2022.
Admission Open 2022
CET Delhi 2022 Exam Pattern
CET Delhi is conducted for various full time & part time diploma courses. The examination will be conducted on 11th & 12th July 2022. The entrance exam of Delhi Polytechnic will be conducted in Delhi only.
Check below the details related to Delhi Polytechnic exam pattern 2022:
- Course: It is conducted for diploma courses.
- Number of Questions: Total 150 questions will come in the entrance exam. For Pharmacy, there will be 210 questions, out which students have to answer only 150 questions.
- Question Paper Type: Objective type questions will be asked in the examination. Four alternative options will be provided for each question, students have to mark only the right one.
- Mode of Exam: Entrance exam will be conducted through online AI proctored mode, means candidates can appear for test from their homes.
- Duration: Students are required to attempt the question paper in 150 minutes (2 hours 30 minutes).
- Language: The medium of question paper for test 1,4 & 5 is English and Hindi. For test 2 and test 3, question paper language is English & Hindi respectively.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will contain 4 marks.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for indicating incorrect response.
|Test-1||10th Based Diploma Engineering/Non-Engineering courses||Mathematics (50 questions), Physics (40 questions), Chemistry (30 questions), Biology (15 questions), English (15 questions)|
|Test-2||Modern Office Practice – English/Hindi (12th Based)||English Comprehension including Grammar (60 questions), Current Affairs (45 questions), Logical & Analytical Ability (45 questions)|
Hindi Comprehension including Grammar (60 questions), Current Affairs (45 questions), Logical & Analytical Ability (45 questions)
|Test-3||Pharmacy (12th Based)||Physics (45 questions), Chemistry (45 questions), Mathematics/Biology (60 questions)|
|Test-4||Lateral Entry of ITI/10+2 (Vocational Stream) Pass outs for analogous diploma courses.||Physics (30 Questions)|
Mathematics (30 Questions)
Biology -(30 Questions)
English- (15 Marks)
Instructions for Exam Day
In the given section candidates can check some important instructions for the day of examination:
- Download your admit card before the examination.
- Candidates must have to bring their admit card on the day of examination with one photo ID proof i.e. voter ID, PAN card, Aadhar card and etc.
- Do not bring any unnecessary things such as cell phone, bags, calculator and etc.
- Report the examination center before one or half hour of the examination.
- Carry your own pencil, pen, eraser etc.
- Don’t take stress, be confident about your preparation.
- Do not leave examination hall instructions of invigilators.
Students have been provided complete details about the exam through this article of CET Delhi 2022 Exam pattern. Complete exam instructions and exam mode, number of questions, language of paper, time duration, marking scheme, etc have been provided through this article. Students must completely check all the information provided in this article and know the test number and the subjects.
If you have any other queries related to CET Delhi 2022 Exam Pattern, you can ask us by submitting your comments in the comment box.