CET Delhi 2019 Exam Pattern, Delhi Polytechnic Exam Pattern
CET Delhi 2019 exam pattern includes information about how many questions will be asked in the examination, number of sections in examination, test duration, marking scheme, etc. CET Delhi is organized by the Department of Training and Technical education. This entrance test is conducted for admission to full-time diploma programmes in various institutes affiliated to Board of Technical Education Delhi. Through CET Delhi, admission to one year specialized certificate courses in World Class Skill Centre (WCSC) is also provided. Check complete details about Delhi Polytechnic Exam Pattern 2019.
CET Delhi 2019 Exam Pattern
CET Delhi is conducted for 4 tests. The examination will be conducted on 8th & 9th June 2019. The entrance exam of Delhi Polytechnic will be conducted in Delhi only. Check below the details related to Delhi Polytechnic exam pattern 2019:
- Course: It is conducted for diploma courses.
- Number of Questions: Total 150 questions will come in the entrance exam. For Pharmacy, there will be 210 questions, out which students have to answer only 150 questions.
- Question Paper Type: Objective type questions will be asked in the examination. Four alternative options will be provided for each question, students have to mark only the right one.
- Mode of Exam: Entrance exam will be conducted in offline mode (pen and paper based).
- Duration: Students are required to attempt the question paper in 150 minutes (2 hours 30 minutes).
- Language: The medium of question paper for test 1,4 & 5 is English and Hindi. For test 2 and test 3, question paper language is English & Hindi respectively.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will contain 4 marks.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for indicating incorrect response.
ADMISSION OPEN 2019
|Test-1||10th Based Diploma Engineering/Non-Engineering courses||Mathematics (50 questions), Physics (40 questions), Chemistry (30 questions), Biology (15 questions), English (15 questions)|
|Test-2||Modern Office Practice – English/Hindi (12th Based)||English Comprehension including Grammar (60 questions), Current Affairs (45 questions), Logical & Analytical Ability (45 questions)|
Hindi Comprehension including Grammar (60 questions), Current Affairs (45 questions), Logical & Analytical Ability (45 questions)
|Test-3||Pharmacy (12th Based)||Physics (45 questions), Chemistry (45 questions), Mathematics/Biology (60 questions)|
|Test-4||Lateral Entry of ITI/10+2 (Vocational Stream) Pass outs for analogous diploma courses.||Physics (30 Questions)|
Mathematics (30 Questions)
Biology -(30 Questions)
English- (15 Marks)
If you have any other queries related to CET Delhi 2019 Exam Pattern, you can ask us by submitting your comments in the comment box.