Delhi CET 2023 Application (Till 5th June), Registration – Get Here
Delhi CET 2023 Application Last date to apply has been extended till 5th June 2023 for diploma courses. Delhi Common Entrance Test (Delhi CET) is conducted by Department of Training and Technical Education, Government of NCT of Delhi (DTTE). It is a state level entrance exam conducted every year. The exam is conducted for providing admission in Polytechnic and Diploma programmes. The qualified candidates will get admission in various courses like Engineering and Technology, Pharmacy, and other professional streams. Admission is offered in various government and private colleges/ institutes. Here in this article, we have provided complete details about Delhi CET Application Form 2023.
Delhi CET 2023 Application Form – Till 5th June
CET Delhi 2023 Application Form Last date to apply has been extended till 5th June 2023 for diploma courses. Click here to apply.
Following are the details about Delhi CET 2023 application form with some instructions given below:
- The application form of Delhi CET 2023 has been released from 12th May 2023.
- Candidates need to fill the application form with details i.e. name, address, email id, educational details, etc.
- Candidates can fill application form through online mode. No other offline mode will be available to fill the form.
- Details in application form must be correct as correction facility may or may not be provided later to the candidates.
- After entering the details upload the photograph, signature, and thumb impression on the application.
- The last date for submission of application form is till 5th June 2023.
- Submit the application form and take the printout of the same for more procedure.
- The application fee for Delhi CET can be submitted through online mode.
- Application fee can be paid using Credit card, Debit card, Net Banking or digital wallets.
- For all the candidates, application fee is Rs. 900 + Transaction charges.
Delhi CET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for Delhi CET 2023 is provided below:
Engineering Diploma courses:
- Qualification: Candidate must qualify 10th class or equivalent from recognized board.
- Subject: In qualifying exam candidate must pass with Mathematics & English as mandatory subject.
Non-Engineering Diploma courses:
- Qualification: Candidate must pass class 10th class or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Qualification: Candidate must pass 12th class from any recognized board.
- Subject: Qualifying candidate must pass with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/ Mathematics (PCM/ PCB) as compulsory subject.
Delhi CET 2023 Application Dates
Here are official application dates for Delhi CET 2023 given below:
|Application form Start||12th May 2023|
|Last date to apply||5th June 2023|
|Delhi CET exam date||21st, 22nd & 23rd June 2023|
How to Apply for Delhi CET 2023
Following are the steps for filling the online application form of Delhi CET 2023:
- Go to the website (link is available above).
- Click on “New Registration” given on the home page of Online portal.
- Click on Sign up button and Registration Details popup will open.
- Then click on “Confirm” button.
- After confirmation registration successful message will appear and receive OTP, Username and Password on your registered mobile number and Email ID.
- Go to the login page click on “Activate your Account” button.
- Click on My Application tab in dashboard.
- After that My Application page will open select the Course Type, College name, and course. Now click on “Proceed” button.
- Fill the application form with details like name, education qualification, phone number, address, etc.
- After entering the details click on “Save and Continue” button.
- Upload the scanned documents like photograph and signature.
- A recent passport size colored photograph size should not be more than 100 KB in (jpg/ jpeg/ png/ bmp) format.
- The scanned signature size should not be more than 100 KB in jpg/ jpeg gif/ bmp format.
- After uploading the documents click the button I Confirm the Above and Click “Confirm and Submit” button.
- Click on Proceed to Payment button to complete the payment.
- For online mode candidate can pay using Credit card/ Debit card/ Net Banking.
- After successful payment candidate can take the print the form and save for future reference.
Leave your comments below if, you have any other query related to Delhi CET 2023 Application Form.