CG PPHT 2023: Counselling (Started), Result (Out), Allotment
CG PPHT 2023 Allotment (3rd Round) has been released. Exam stands for Chhattisgarh Pre-Pharmacy Test through which admission is offered into Pharmacy courses. Examination is regulated by Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB), Raipur. CG PPHT is conducted every year to shortlist the eligible candidates for seeking admission into several offered programs. The qualified candidate can get the opportunity to get admission in various B. Pharma & D.Pharma colleges. In this article, we have provided information regarding the CG PPHT 2023 examination such as Important Dates, answer key, result etc.
CG PPHT 2023 Notifications – Allotment Out (3rd Round)
CG PPHT 2023 Seat Allotment (3rd Round) has been released on 13th September 2023. Check here for counselling details.
CG PPHT 2024 Exam will be held in third week of May 2024. Get compelte details about CG PPHT 2024 here.
CG PPHT 2023 Result/ Merit List has been released on 4th August 2023. Check here for result details.
CG PPHT 2023 Final Answer Key has been released on 4th August 2023. Check here for answer key details.
CG PPHT 2023 Exam Date has been announced. It has been held on 25th June 2023. Check other dates from below.
CG PPHT 2023 Application Form can be filled till 8th June 2023. Check here for application details.
CG PPHT 2023 Overview
|Chhattisgarh Pre–Pharmacy Test (CG PPHT)
|Commonly Known as
|Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB)
|Level of Examination
|State Level Entrance Examination
|Mode Of Application Form
CG PPHT 2023 Exam Dates
Following are the important dates for the CG PPHT 2023 examination:
|The application process commenced from
|17th May 2023
|Last date of application form
|8th June 2023
|9th to 11th June 2023
|Admit card release
|17th June 2023
|25th June 2023
|Release of Answer Key
|12th July 2023
|Release of Final Answer Key
|4th August 2023
|Declaration of Result
|4th August 2023
|Starting of counseling
|14th August 2023
CG PPHT 2023 Answer Key
The CG PPHT Answer Key 2023 has been released by the authority through online mode. The answer key consist of correct answer to asked questions in the entrance examination. Model answer key is available from 12th July 2023. Final answer key has been released 4th August 2023.
The answer key has been released in PDF format. Registered candidates can easily access the answer key through online mode only.
The answer key is published after few days from the completion of examination through online mode. With the help of the answer key candidate are able to predict their marks in the CG PPHT 2023 entrance examination.
CG PPHT 2023 Result
The CG PPHT 2023 Result has been announced by the authority through online mode. The result has been available from the 4th August 2023. Candidates need to check their results by entering the login detail like Login ID & Password.
The candidates are able to check the result easily by login into the website of the authority. After login, the result will be displayed on the screen and the candidate are able to download the scorecard. Candidates need to keep their results safe for the further counselling process.
CG PPHT 2023 Counselling
The counselling has been started after the declaration of the result through online mode on the website of exam conducting authority. The CG PPHT counselling procedure has been started from 14th August 2023. There will be various rounds conducted in the counselling procedure. Counselling for second round has been started from 26th August 2023.
The candidates those have shortlisted in the merit list will be called for the counselling procedure to get the admission. The authority will release counselling letters through online mode only.
The seats have been given to the candidates in the basis of the marks obtained in the CG PPHT 2023 entrance examination. After getting selection through the process of counselling, the selected candidates will be nominated for admission in different degree courses by the respective department. Candidate need to carry the required documents for the verification process.
Documents required in the counselling procedure:
- 10th class mark sheet and certificate
- 12th class mark sheet and certificate
- CG PPHT 2023 Admit Card
- CG PPHT 2023 Result
- Admission letter
- Caste certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Passport size photographs
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
CG PPHT 2023 Application Form
Candidates can check details regarding CG PPHT 2023 application form from below:
- Candidates are able to fill out the application form using online mode only.
- The application form has been made available from 17th May 2023.
- The candidate must have a working email address and mobile number while filling out the application form.
- After filing out the form, upload the scanned copy of the passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed size and format.
- The last date of the application forms filling is till 8th June 2023.
- Candidates need to fill all the details such as educational information, and personal details correctly and as correction facility has also been provided from 9th to 11th June 2023.
- Candidates need to take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Documents Required for Application Form:
The following are the documents that are necessary for filling out the application form:
- Latest scanned photo passport size
- 10th and 12th certificates scanned
- Scanned signature of the candidate
- Aadhaar card number and a scanned copy
- The application fee can be submitted through online mode only on the website of the authority.
- The candidate are able to use different payment gateways such as credit card, debit card, and net banking for the transaction of application fee.
- The application fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
The application fee for every candidate will be as follows:
|For General Category
|For OBC category
|For SC/ ST category
CG PPHT Eligibility Criteria
Candidates need to fulfill the eligibility criteria to fill out the application form for the CG PPHT 2023. Following are the complete eligibility criteria for the CG PPHT 2023 Examination:
- Nationality: The applying candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Age Criteria: Candidates must have completed 30 years of age as on 1st July 2023 to apply for B.Pharm. There will be an age relaxation of 3 years of reserved category candidates.
- Marks: Candidates must have acquired 45% marks in class 12 and 40% marks for reserved category candidates to apply.
- Qualification: Candidates must have successfully cleared the class 12th or equivalent examinations from any recognized board only in science stream.
- Subjects: Candidates must have compulsory subjects such as PCM or PCB stream in the qualifying examination to be eligible.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination in 2023 will also be able to apply for admission.
CG PPHT 2023 Exam Pattern
The complete exam pattern for the CG PPHT 2023 examination will be as follows:
- Mode of Exam: The examination is conducted in offline mode.
- Total Questions: There are total of 150 questions in the question paper.
- Type of questions: The question paper consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Marking Scheme: A total of 1 mark is awarded on each correct response.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking for incorrect response.
CG PPHT 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus includes subjects from classes XI and XII. The subjects included will be Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology. Given below are the topics of each subject:
- Physics: I.E. Volume and Pressure, Heat and Related Theories, Human Eye, Basic Concept of Physics, Atomic Theory, Work, Velocity, Optics, Energy and Power, Volume and Pressure Etc.
- Biology: Role of Plants in Human Welfare, Viruses and Bacteria, Structure and Function of Animal Tissues, Endocrine System, Biotechnology, Tissue and Tissue System, History of Mammalian Organs Etc.
- Chemistry: Thermo chemistry and thermodynamics, Surface chemistry, electrochemistry, Structure of atom, chemical periodicity, chemical kinetics, nuclear chemistry, comparative study of elements, etc.
- Mathematics: Integral calculus, differential calculus, Algebra, Trigonometry, numerical methods, differential calculus, statics, co-ordinate geometry of three dimensions, etc.
CG PPHT 2023 Preparation Tips
Following are the effective preparation tips for the CG PPHT 2023 examination:
- Go through the whole syllabus and the exam pattern of the CG PPHT 2023
- Create your study format and stick to it religiously.
- Stay focused on your studies by avoiding distractions.
- Do regular practice exams.
- Work through the previous year’s questions and sample papers.
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle and avoid engaging in any harmful activities.
CG PPHT 2023 Admit Card
The CG PPHT Admit card 2023 has been released via online mode. The authority has released the admit card for the registered candidates. The admit card has been released a few days before the date of examination. The admit card has been made available from the 18th June 2023.
Candidate need to enter the login details in the website to get the admit card. After enter the login details the admit card will be appear on the screen. The admit card consist of personal details and exam information such as date, time, venue of the examination.
The admit card will be most important document to carry on the day of examination. Candidate without admit card will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall. The candidates need to take the printout of the CG PPHT 2023 hall ticket for the future reference.
For any other queries about CG PPHT 2023, you may leave your queries below in the comment box.