CG PPT 2018: Counselling, Result, Cut Off, Merit List, Admission
CG PPT 2018 Seat Allotment (Round 2) has been released on 17th July 2018. CG PPT 2018 (Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test) is conducted by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB). It is a state level entrance exam through which candidates can get admission in the state of Chhattisgarh. On the basis of this entrance exam, candidates can get admission to Engineering Diploma courses in the various institutions of the state. For more information of CG PPT 2018, candidates can check this article.
CG PPT 2018 Notifications:
CG PPT 2019 Exam Date has been released. The examination will be conducted on 9th May 2019. Check here for CG PPT 2019.
CG PPT 2018 Seat Allotment (Round 2) has been released on 17th July 2018. Check here for counselling details.
Get the latest updates & notifications about CG PPT 2018 Counselling & Admission Details. Check here for counselling details.
Oops! We could not locate your form.
CG PPT 2018 Counselling Registration & Choice Filling (Round 2) has been started from 11th July 2018. Check here for counselling details.
CG PPT 2018 Seat Allotment Result (Round 1) has been declared on 5th July 2018. Check here for seat allotment details.
CG PPT 2018 Cut Off (Round 1) has been released on 5th July 2018. Check here for cut off details.
CG PPT 2018 Counselling Registration & Option Form Filling has been started from 27th June 2018. Check here for counselling details.
CG PPT 2018 Result has been declared on 19th May 2018. Check here for result details.
CG PPT 2018 Final Answer Key for all sets has been released now. Check here for answer key details.
CG PPT 2018 Model Answer Key for all sets has been released now. Candidates can submit their objection regarding answer key till 15th May 2018. Check here for answer key details.
CG PPT 2018 Admit Card has been released on 4th May 2018.Check here for admit card details.
CG PPT 2018 Application Form can be filled till 12th April 2018. Check here for application details.
CG PPT 2018 Notification has been released now. The examination will be conducted on 10th May 2018. Check here for other dates.
CG PPT Exam Dates 2018
Know the official exam schedule of CG PPT from the below table:
|Online application starts from||22nd March 2018|
|Last date to submit||12th April 2018 (11:59 AM)|
|Admit card releases from||4th May 2018|
|Exam Date||10th May 2018 (10:00 AM to 1:15 PM)|
|Answer key release||11th May 2018|
|Last date to submit objection||15th May 2018|
|Result & final answer key Declaration||19th May 2018|
|Counselling Starts||27th June 2018|
CG PPT 2018 Answer Key
CG PPT 2018 Answer Key has been released through online mode on 11th May 2018. Candidates are able to download the CG PPT 2018 Answer Key after finishing the entrance test through online mode. The answer key contain all the correct answers of the examination. With the help of answer key, candidates can get an estimate idea how much mark they score in the examination. Candidates can submit their objections on answer key till 15th May 2018. The final answer key is released on 19th May 2018.
CG PPT 2018 Result
The CG PPT 2018 result has been displayed on a website on 19th May 2018. The result can be downloaded by entering the roll number. On the basis of result, the admission will be given to the candidates. A separate merit list is prepared for providing admission in the various polytechnic institutions of the state.
CG PPT Counselling 2018
The CG PPT 2018 counselling is held after the declaration of the result. The counselling is held in the three phases from 27th June 2018. At the time of counselling, candidates can lock their choice for college and stream. The seat allotment procedure is conducted by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB).
- CG PPT 2018 Admit Card & Score Card
- 10th Mark Sheet
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- 2 latest passport size photographs
CG PPT 2019 Examination will be managed by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB). This exam is organized to offer admission into various diploma courses in engineering field. Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test (CG PPT) is a state level polytechnic examination. Through this exam, candidates can get admission to the various polytechnic colleges in Chhattisgarh state.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
CG PPT Application Form 2018
- The CG PPT 2018 application form has been provided through online mode.
- The application form has been released from 22nd March 2018.
- After filling the form completely, candidates have to click on the submit button to submit the details.
- A registration Id will be generated after the successful submission of an application form.
- Candidates have to make the payment at the last step.
- The application fee for General category candidates is Rs. 200/-. For OBC candidates, it is Rs. 150/-.
- The candidates belonging to reserved categories such as SC/ST/PWD have to pay Rs. 100/-.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through credit card/debit card/net banking.
- Candidates can also make payment through e-challan.
Candidates can check here the eligibility criteria of CG PPT exam.
- Domicile Requirement: Candidates should have the domicile of Chhattisgarh.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must pass the 10th Board exam or its equivalent exam from a recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must qualify the qualifying exam with minimum 35% marks.
- Passing marks for SC/ST/OBC/PwD categories.
- Subjects: Candidate must have the mathematics and science as a compulsory subject.
CG PPT Admit Card 2018
The CG PPT 2018 Admit Card is now accessible by entering the candidate registration ID or registration number. Candidates can access the admit card from 4th May 2018. Admit card is available on the official website. Admit card contains the candidate’s personal details and exam details. It is informed to the candidates to preserve their CG PPT admit card till the completion of admission procedure.
CG PPT Exam Pattern 2018
The exam pattern details are given below:
- Duration of Exam: The exam will be of 3 hours.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will be based on the Objective Type question.
- Total Questions: There are total 150 questions in the exam.
- Negative Marking: There is no provision of negative marking.
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted in the offline mode.
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
CG PPT Syllabus
The CG PPT syllabus will be comprised of the academic subjects such as Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. The syllabus will contain the topics and chapters of 10th standard.
For any other queries regarding CG PPT 2018, you can ask us by leave your query below in the comment box.