CG PPT 2018: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility
CG PPT 2018 (Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test) is conducted by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB). It is a state level entrance exam through which candidates can get admission in the state of Chhattisgarh. On the basis of this entrance exam, candidates can get admission to Engineering Diploma courses in the various institutions of the state. For more information of CG PPT 2018, candidates can check this article.
CG PPT Exam Dates 2018
Know the tentative exam schedule of CG PPT from the below table:
|Online application starts from||3rd week of March 2018|
|Last date to submit||3rd week of April 2018|
|Admit card releases from||Last week of April 2018|
|Exam Date||2nd week of May 2018|
|Result Declaration||1st week of June 2018|
|Counselling Starts||Last week of June 2018|
CG PPT Application Form 2018
- The CG PPT 2018 application form will be provided through online mode.
- The application form will be started from the third week of March 2018.
- After filling the form completely, candidates have to click on the submit button to submit the details.
- A registration Id will be generated after the successful submission of an application form.
- Candidates have to make the payment at the last step.
The application fee for General category candidates is Rs. 20o/-. For OBC candidates, it will be Rs. 150/-.The candidates belonging to reserved categories such as SC/ST/PWD have to pay Rs. 100/-.
Candidates can pay the application fee through credit card/debit card/net banking. Candidates can also make payment through e-challan.
Candidates can check here the eligibility criteria of CG PPT exam.
- Domicile Requirement: Candidates should have the domicile of Chhattisgarh.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must pass the 10th Board exam from a recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must qualify the qualifying exam with minimum 35% marks.
- Subjects: Candidate must have the mathematics and science as a compulsory subject.
CG PPT Exam Pattern 2018
- Duration of Exam: The exam will be of 3 hours.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will be based on the Objective Type question.
- Total Questions: There are total 150 questions in the exam.
- Negative Marking: There is no provision of negative marking.
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted in the offline mode.
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
CG PPT Syllabus
The CG PPT syllabus will be comprised of the academic subjects such as Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. The syllabus will contain the topics and chapters of 10th standard.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
CG PPT Admit Card 2018
The CG PPT 2018 Admit Card will be accessible by entering the candidate registration ID or registration number. Candidates can access the admit card from last week of April 2018. Admit card will be available on the website. Admit card contains the candidate’s personal details and exam details. It is informed to the candidates to preserve their CG PPT admit card till the completion of admission procedure.
CG PPT 2018 Result
The CG PPT 2018 result will be displayed on a website in the first week of June 2018. The result will be downloaded by entering the roll number. On the basis of result, the admission will be given to the candidates. A separate merit list will be prepared for providing admission in the various polytechnic institutions of the state.
CG PPT Counselling 2018
The CG PPT 2018 counselling will be held after the declaration of the result. The counselling will be held in the three phases. At the time of counselling, candidates can lock their choice for college and stream. The seat allotment procedure will be conducted by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB).
- CG PPT 2018 Admit Card & Score Card
- 10th Mark Sheet
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- 2 latest passport size photographs
For any other queries regarding CG PPT 2018, you can ask us by leave your query below in the comment box.