Chandigarh ITI 2021 Application Form, Dates, Eligibility Criteria – Apply Here
Chandigarh ITI 2021 Application Form will be released in the first week of June 2021. The admission procedure is conducted every year by the directorate of Technical Education, Chandigarh. Admission is offered in various trades in the field of engineeringand non- engineering. Candidates can get admission in various ITIs (Industrial Training Institute) in Chandigarh state. In the given article candidates can check all details about Chandigarh ITI application form 2021.
Chandigarh ITI 2021 Application Form
Candidates can check all details related to Chandigarh ITI 2021 application form below:
- Application form will be released through online mode on the website.
- Registration form through any offline mode will not be accepted.
- Candidates can fill their application form of Chandigarh ITI 2021 from first week of June 2021.
- Registration process will include various steps i.e. filling of online application form, document upload, payment of fee etc.
- Candidates must fill all details carefully in the application form including name, parent’s details, qualifications and other.
- Upload required document i.e. passport size photograph and signature in the application form.
- Incomplete or incorrect application form will get rejected so fill details carefully.
- Any correction facility in the application form will not be provided after submission of it.
- Candidates will be able to submit their application form till third week of June 2021.
- Take multiple printouts of the filled application form and keep it safe for other future references.
Documents Required for Chandigarh ITI 2021 Application Form:
Here we have provided list of documents which will be needed at the time of filling Chandigarh ITI 2021 application form:
- Scanned passport size photograph
- Scanned image of signature
- Class 10thmark sheet
- Date of birth proof
- Photocopy of Aadhar card etc.
- Application fee will be Rs. 70/- for all category candidates.
- Candidates can make payment through online mode using credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Registration fee will be non- refundable under any circumstances.
Chandigarh ITI 2021 Eligibility
Candidates must go through the following Chandigarh ITI eligibility before applying:
- Nationality: Indian candidates will be eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 10th class from any recognised board.
- Domicile: Candidates should have domicile certificate of Chandigarh state.
- Lower Age Limit: Candidates must have completed age of 14 years as on 1st August 2021.
- Upper Age Limit: Upper age limit criteria will be 40 years as on 1st August 2021.
- Subjects: Candidates must have mathematics and science subjects in their qualifying examination.
Chandigarh ITI 2021 Application Dates
Here candidates can check tentative Chandigarh ITI application dates in the table:
|Starting of application form||1st week of June 2021|
|Last date to submit applications||3rd week of June 2021|
|Display of merit list||4th week of June 2021|
How to Apply for Chandigarh ITI 2021
Candidates can check complete procedure to apply for Chandigarh ITI 2021 in the given steps:
- Go through the official website (link will be mentioned above).
- Click on the given link for registration.
- Read all the instructions carefully and the enter your mobile number, email ID and name.
- Click on the ‘submit’ button.
- Now click on the ‘Chandigarh ITI 2021 Application’ link.
- Enter your login details i.e. application number/ date of birth etc.
- Fill details carefully in the application form including qualification, name, parent’s details, address etc.
- After submission of these details upload necessary documents i.e. passport size photograph and signature in the jpg/ jpeg format.
- Upload colored scanned photograph in the application form.
- Now proceed for payment and click on ‘payment’ button.
- Application fee can be paid only through online mode. No offline mode will be entertained.
- Candidates can make online payment using debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Crosscheck all the details before submission of the application form.
- Now click on the ‘submit application’ button.
- Do not forget to take printout of the filled application form for future references.
Candidates must check all details about Chandigarh ITI 2021 application form in the above section. We have mentioned all about application form, fee, eligibility criteria and much more. Candidates must check above mentioned eligibility before filling the application form. Fill details carefully in the application form to avoid any kind of mistake.
If you have any other query about Chandigarh ITI 2021 Application Form, then you can leave your queries below.