CMAT 2018: Result, All India Merit List, Score Card, Admission
CMAT 2018 All India Merit List has been released on 17th February 2018. All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) organizes the CMAT 2018 (Common Management Admission Test) across the country. CMAT is a national level examination which is organized for providing admission into management courses (PGDM, MBA, PGCM, Executive PGDM, etc.). All AICTE-Approved Institutions, colleges & universities consider the CMAT scores for providing admissions. CMAT 2018 Result has been released on 15th February 2018. Here we are providing details about CMAT 2018 examination, including result, All India Merit List, admission, etc.
CMAT 2018 Notifications –
CMAT 2019 Exam Dates has been released now. The application form will be available from 22nd October 2018. Check here for CMAT 2019 dates.
CMAT 2018 All India Merit List has been released on 17th February 2018. Check here for merit list details.
CMAT 2018 Result has been released on 15th February 2018. Check here for result details.
CMAT 2018 Question Objection Form has been released. Candidates can submit their objections till 27th January 2018 (5:00 PM). Click here for question objection form.
CMAT 2018 Admit Card has been released on 12th January 2018. Check here for admit card details.
CMAT 2018 Mock Test is available for practice now. Click here to practice mock test.
CMAT 2018 Registration Fee Payment via Bank Challan was done till 27th December 2017. Click here for registration details.
CMAT 2018 Exam Date
The official dates of CMAT 2018 examination is mentioned below:
|Application form release||20th October 2017|
|Last date to submit the online application||25th December 2017 (Extended)|
|Last date to submit fee via challan||27th December 2017|
|Mock test available||26th October 2017|
|Admit card release||12th January 2018|
|Exam date||20th January 2018 (9:30 AM to 12:30 PM)|
|Objection submission||Till 27th January (5:00 PM)|
|Answer key release||1 or 2 weeks after the examination|
|Declaration of result||15th February 2018|
|All India Merit List||17th February 2018|
The result has been provided to students on 15th February 2018. Students can check the result via online mode through the website. The CMAT score is valid for the admission to the academic year of 2018-2019. Students are advised to take the printout of the CMAT result and keep it safe till the admission process gets finished. The All India Merit List of CMAT 2018 has been released on 17th February 2018.
CMAT Counselling 2018
The counselling process will be started after the declaration of merit list. A merit list will be prepared according to the marks obtained by the candidates in the entrance test. Candidates can appear in the counselling organized by various institutions and universities on the basis of CMAT score. Candidates have to bring the required documents and fees at the time of counselling. Seats will be provided to students on the basis of CMAT scores, filled choices and availability of seats.
CMAT Answer Key 2018
The answer key of CMAT 2018 exam will be published through online mode. It will be released within a week after the completion of exam. CMAT answer key will contain all the correct answers of the questions asked in the examination. Through answer key, students will be able to calculate their rough marks.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
Click here to check more FAQs for CMAT 2018
CMAT 2019 is a national level examination will be administrated by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). It is a gateway for admission in PG managment courses like PGDM, MBA, PGCM & Executive PGDM, etc. It will be organized in the month of January 2019.
CMAT Registration 2018
- The CMAT Application Form 2018 was available via online mode through the website.
- CMAT registration has been started from 20th October 2017.
- To fill the application, candidates have to read the instructions and register themselves.
- Make the fee payment using online or offline mode.
- Fee payment via challan can be done till 27th December 2017.
- After fee payment, fill the remaining details in the application form.
- Candidates are needed to upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Check carefully before submitting the application form.
- Candidates are advised to take the printout of the application for further use.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 1400/- (for general & OBC) and Rs. 700/- (for SC, ST & PD candidates).
- The fee payment can be done via online mode through Credit card / Debit card or Net Banking.
- Students can also make fee payment through the Challan payment at any branch of SBI bank.
Here we are providing the basic eligibility criteria of CMAT 2018 examination:
- Nationality: Only Indian citizen can apply for this exam.
- Qualification: Students must hold a graduation degree in any stream from any recognized college or university.
- Appearing Candidates: Students appearing in the final year of graduation whose result will be announced before the commencement of admission they can also apply.
CMAT Exam Pattern
- Duration: The exam duration will be three hours (180 minutes).
- Exam Mode: The exam will be organized in online mode (computer-based test).
- No. of Question: There will be total 100 questions asked, 25 questions from each section.
- Type of Question: The question paper will comprise of objective type questions.
- Marking Scheme: Four marks will be provided for each correct answer (+4 maks).
- Negative marking: One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer (-1 maks).
- The detailed exam pattern is given here:
|Section||No. of Question||Maximum Marks|
|Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation||25||100|
Click here to view detailed CMAT 2018 Exam Pattern
There is not any fixed syllabus is prescribed for CMAT examination. The syllabus will have various topics from Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, General Awareness and Language Comprehension. Equal questions will be asked from each topic. Students should prepare for the exam from these topics.
How to Prepare for CMAT
- Find out all the details about the syllabus and prepare accordingly.
- Make a strategic plan for your preparation and follow it wisely.
- Prepare from the best books and study materials available in the market or internet.
- Practice the mock test and previous year question papers it will help you to know more about the exam pattern.
- Mark the difficult topics and discuss them with your tutor or class fellows.
- Maintain your health, take nutritious diet and do exercise and yoga.
Click here to view CMAT 2018 Exam Centres
CMAT Admit Card 2018
CMAT hall ticket 2018 has been released via online mode on 12th January 2018. Students name, photograph, signature, roll number, test centre, exam date & timing will be mentioned in the admit card. The admit card will also be sent to the candidates by the authority to the registered Email ID. Without valid admit card, students will not be permitted to sit in the examination.
If you have any other queries about CMAT 2018, you may leave your queries below in the comment box.