CMAT 2021 Registration, Correction (Started) – Apply Online Here
CMAT 2021 Application Correction has been started from 5th March 2021. Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is a national level entrance exam conducted every year by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). Examination qualified candidates gets admission in various Management Programs in reputed universities of India. Candidates have to qualify respective cut-off by each participating institution. Here are the detailed information about CMAT Registration Form 2021 Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, etc.
CMAT 2021 Registration
CMAT 2022 Application Form will be commenced from fourth week of December 2021.
CMAT 2021 Application Correction has been started from 5th March 2021. Click here to make corrections.
CMAT 2021 Registration has been extended till 1st March 2021. Click here to apply.
Candidates must check following details regarding CMAT 2021 Application Form:
- Application From can only be fill through online mode. Candidate can fill application form by the official website of CMAT 2021.
- Candidates can register from 23rd December 2020. The last date to submit the application form is till 1st March 2021.
- Candidate have to submit complete Application form before the last date of submission as CMAT Online Application From portal has been closed after last date.
- Authority has also provided correction facility in the application form from 1st February 2021.
- Incomplete details in the application form leads to rejection so candidates must fill the form carefully & completely.
- During registration, candidates must not forget to upload passport size photograph & signature in prescribed format.
- There is no need to send any hard copy of filled in application form to exam conducting authority.
- At last, candidates must also take its printout for future reference.
- CMAT 2021 Application fee can only be paid through online mode as no offline mode will be accepted.
- For online mode candidate can use Credit Card, Debit Card, and Net Banking payment gateways.
- In any case, fee is non-refundable.
Following are the category wise application fee structure.
|Category||Application Fee For Boys||Application Fee for Girls|
|General UR||Rs.2000/-||Rs. 1000/-|
|General-EWS/ OBC (NCL)/ SC/ ST/ PWD||Rs.1000/-||Rs.1000/-|
CMAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility criteria for CMAT 2021 Examination:
- Qualification: Candidate applying for CMAT 2021 should have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline form nay recognized board.
- Nationality: Applying candidate must be the citizen of Indian.
- Age Limit: There will be no age limit for applying CMAT 2021 Application Form.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing for final year examination in 2021 can also apply for CMAT 2021.
CMAT 2021 Registration Dates
Here is the Important events and exam dates regarding CMAT 2021:
|Availability of Registration Form||23rd December 2020|
|Last Date of Submission||1st March 2021|
|Last date of fee payment||2nd March 2021|
|CMAT 2021 Exam||2nd week of March 2021|
How to Apply for CMAT 2021
Candidates must go through following step by step procedure while applying for CMAT 2021:
Steps For Filling Online Application Form
Step 1- Registration
- Candidate need to register themselves before applying for CMAT 2021.
- Go to official home page of CMAT and click on “CMAT 2021” for Applying.
- Provide valid Email ID and phone Number.
- Login details will be sent to candidates registered ID & no.
Step 2- Fill The Application Form
- After login go through the given instruction.
- Now tick on “I Agree” option.
- Fill all details like Name, Parents Name, Date of Birth, Address, gender, Email ID, phone no. ,Educational Details etc.. and note down the system generated Application Number.
- After this submit the details and move to the next page.
Step 3- Upload Document
- Now upload the required document like passport size photograph, scanned signature etc.. and proceed to the next steps .
- Photograph & signature must be in JPG/ JPEG format.
- Now select your payment gateway and enter the details accordingly and make your payment.
- Re-check & verify the given details.
- After verification take its printout & keep it safe till future use.
In the above article, we have provided all details about the CMAT 2021 registration form. Candidates must fill their application form carefully to avoid any type of mistakes. Candidates can get the details about dates, eligibility and complete procedure to fill application form. Students will be able to make correction in the details and images during the correction period.
If you have any queries related to CMAT 2021 Registration Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.