CMAT 2023 Application Form, Correction (Started) – Apply Here
CMAT 2023 Application Correction has been started from 14th March 2023. The examination will provide admission into the management programs of various participating AICTE- Approved institutions/ University Departments/ Constituent Colleges/ Affiliated colleges across the country. Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is a national level examination conducted every year. It is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The CMAT is a 3 hours computer based online test. Candidates must go through following details for information regarding such as dates, application details, its fee, etc. regarding CMAT 2023 application form.
CMAT 2023 Application Form – Correction Started
CMAT 2023 Application Correction has been started from 14th March 2023.Click here to make correction.
CMAT 2023 Registration has been extended till 13th March 2023 through online mode. Click here to register.
Admission Open 2023
Candidates must go through following details regarding CMAT 2023 application form:
- The application form for CMAT 2023 is made available via online mode. No other mode is entertained to submit the form.
- Candidates are allowed to submit only one application form as multiple form will lead to rejection.
- In the application form, candidates are required to provide personal & educational details.
- During registration, candidates are also required to submit passport size photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- NTA has provided correction facility to edit incorrect details (if any) in the application form from 14th March 2023.
- Candidates must ensure they provide valid/ working mail ID & phone number as all important information will be sent to it.
- Candidates must ensure they fulfil each eligibility norms as application form will be accepted only of eligible candidates.
- Once all details are completely filled, candidates must take its printout of application form for future use.
The following items are required at the time of registration:
- Government ID proof
- The date of birth proof
- A computer/laptop with good internet connections.
- Passport size photograph & signature
- PwD certificate (if required)
- List of city of your choice
- A valid email ID & phone number
- Bank account details
- Credit card/ debit card/ net banking etc. to submit the fee.
- Candidates are able to submit the application form via online mode.
- The mode of payment includes credit card, debit card, net banking, UPI, PayTm Wallet.
- In any case, application fee is non-refundable in any case.
- The application fee as per different category will be as follows:
|All other category||Rs. 1000/-|
CMAT 2023 Application Correction
The NTA authority has provided the correction facility to edit incorrect details in the application form. Candidates are advised to cross check all the details while filling the form to avoid any kind of rejection. CMAT 2023 application correction is available for limited time period from 14th to 16th March 2023.
To make correction, candidates have to use their login credentials. Correction facility is available via online mode only. It is the one-time opportunity for candidates to rectify mistakes (if any) in the form.
CMAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following eligibility norms while filling CMAT 2023 application form:
- Nationality: Indian National citizen will be eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Applying candidates must have qualified bachelor’s degree from any recognised board or university.
- Age Limit: There will be no age limit to apply for CMAT 2023.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in final year will be also eligible to apply for CMAT 2023.
CMAT 2023 Application Dates
Candidates must check following official dates regarding CMAT 2023 application dates:
|Application form releases||13th February 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||13th March 2023|
|Application correction||14th to 16th March 2023|
|Exam Date||3rd week of May 2023|
How to fill CMAT 2023 Application Form
Check following step by step procedure while filling CMAT 2023 application form:
- Visit the official website (Link is given above).
- Go to the home page, click on the “Registration Link for CMAT 2023” in the candidates activity section.
- Now, click on the “New Registration” button.
- Read all the instructions, tick the check box and click on the “Click here to Proceed” button.
- Register yourself by providing email ID & phone number.
- Enter the OTP received in your registered mail ID.
- Now fill all asked personal & educational details in the form.
- Upload passport size photograph & signature.
- Photograph must be in JPG/ JPEG format under 10 to 200 KB.
- Size of signature must be under 4 to 30 KB in JPG/ JPEG format only.
- Now re-check all the details mentioned in the registration form.
- After that, pay the application fee as per your category.
- Once fee will be submitted, a confirmation page will appear on your screen.
- Take its print out & keep it safe till future use.
If you have any other queries regarding CMAT 2023, you can ask us leaving your queries below.
When will CMAT application form filling will start ???
CMAT 2023 application form will be released via online mode. Fixed date for the same is yet to be released.
Cmat exam date
CMAT 2023 dates & details are yet to be released.