CMAT 2023 Application Form, Registration, Dates – Apply Online Here
CMAT 2023 Application form will be made available via online mode. The examination will provide admission into the management programs of various participating AICTE- Approved institutions/ University Departments/ Constituent Colleges/ Affiliated colleges across the country. Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is a national level examination conducted every year. It is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The CMAT is a 3 hours computer based online test. Candidates must go through following details for information regarding such as dates, application details, its fee, etc. regarding CMAT 2023 application form.
CMAT 2023 Application Form – Starting Soon
CMAT 2023 Registration is starting soon through online mode. Link will be given here. Click here to subscribe application alert.
Candidates must go through following details regarding CMAT 2023 application form:
- The application form for CMAT 2023 will be made available via online mode. No other mode will be entertained to submit the form.
- Candidates will be allowed to submit only one application form as multiple form will lead to rejection.
- In the application form, candidates will be required to provide personal & educational details.
- During registration, candidates will be also required to submit passport size photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- NTA may or may not provide correction facility to edit incorrect details (if any) in the application form.
- Candidates must ensure they provide valid/ working mail ID & phone number as all important information will be sent to it.
- Candidates must ensure they fulfil each eligibility norms as application form will be accepted only of eligible candidates.
- Once all details will be completely filled, candidates must take its printout of application form for future use.
The following items will be required at the time of registration:
- Government ID proof
- The date of birth proof
- A computer/laptop with good internet connections.
- Passport size photograph & signature
- PwD certificate (if required)
- List of city of your choice
- A valid email ID & phone number
- Bank account details
- Credit card/ debit card/ net banking etc. to submit the fee.
- Candidates will be able to submit the application form via online mode.
- The mode of payment includes credit card, debit card, net banking, UPI, PayTm Wallet.
- In any case, application fee will be non-refundable in any case.
- The application fee as per different category will be as follows:
|All other category||Rs. 1000/-|
CMAT 2023 Application Correction
The NTA authority may or may not provide any correction facility to edit incorrect details in the application form. Candidates are advised to cross check all the details while filling the form to avoid any kind of rejection. CMAT 2023 application correction will be available for limited time period after the application process gets over.
To make correction, candidates will have to use their login credentials. Correction facility will be available via online mode only. It will be the one-time opportunity for candidates to rectify mistakes (if any) in the form.
CMAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following eligibility norms while filling CMAT 2023 application form:
- Nationality: Indian National citizen will be eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Applying candidates must have qualified bachelor’s degree from any recognised board or university.
- Age Limit: There will be no age limit to apply for CMAT 2023.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in final year will be also eligible to apply for CMAT 2023.
CMAT 2023 Application Dates
Candidates must check following tentative dates regarding CMAT 2023 application dates:
|Application form releases||2nd week of February 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||4th week of March 2023|
|Application correction||1st week of April 2023|
|Exam Date||3rd week of May 2023|
How to fill CMAT 2023 Application Form
Check following step by step procedure while filling CMAT 2023 application form:
- Visit the official website (Link will be given above)
- Go to the home page, click on the “Registration” Link.
- Register yourself by providing email ID & phone number.
- Enter the OTP received in your registered mail ID.
- Now fill all asked personal & educational details in the form.
- Upload passport size photograph & signature.
- Photograph must be in JPG/ JPEG format under 10 to 200 KB.
- Size of signature must be under 4 to 30 KB in JPG/ JPEG format only.
- Now re-check all the details mentioned in the registration form.
- After that, pay the application fee as per your category.
- Once fee will be submitted, a confirmation page will appear on your screen.
- Take its print out & keep it safe till future use.
If you have any other queries regarding CMAT 2023, you can ask us leaving your queries below.