CMC Vellore 2023: MBBS Admit Card (Out), Test City Slip, Pattern
CMC Vellore 2023 Admit Card & Exam City Slip has been released for MBBS admissions through NEET 2023. CMC (Christian Medical College) Vellore organises a university-level admission procedure every year. The aim of the university is to give admission to the candidates in various courses such as B.Sc. Nursing, M.Sc. and into many other courses. The admission to MBBS/ BDS courses will be done based on the scores attain in NEET. The exam offers various courses such as diploma in doctoral level, UG, and PG level courses. In the article, we have provided complete details about CMC Vellore 2023 including the application form, fee, eligibility, and exam pattern details.
CMC Vellore 2023 Notifications – Admit card Released (NEET)
CMC Vellore 2023 Admit Card & Exam City Slip has been released for MBBS admissions through NEET 2023. Check here for admit card details.
CMC Vellore 2023 (NEET 2023) exam is scheduled on 7th May 2023.
CMC Vellore 2023 Overview
|Exam Name||CMC Vellore 2023|
|Full form||Christian Medical College Vellore|
|Level of exam||University level|
|Mode of application form||Online|
|Exam mode||Offline (Pen-paper) mode|
CMC Vellore Courses Offered
The following are the courses offered in CMC Vellore:
- B.Sc. Nursing (for unmarried women candidates)
- B.Sc. MLT
- Diploma in Nursing (for unmarried men or women)
- Diploma in Radio diagnosis Technology (MRT)
- Diploma in Optometry
- PG Diploma in Assisted Reproductive Technology
- M.Sc. Biostatistics, MPH (Master of Public Health)
CMC Vellore 2023 Admission Dates
Here candidates can check the official CMC Vellore Admission Dates 2023:
|Online Application form release date||1st March 2023|
|Last date to submit online Application form with payment||3rd April 2023|
|Last date for submission of supporting documents (where applicable)||6th April 2023|
|Last date for receipt of certification forms from Minority Network organisation||17th April 2023|
|Online submission of NEET (UG) score||To be announced|
|Online submission of AR No and Rank of TN Management quota||To be announced|
|Counselling||To be announced|
CMC Vellore 2023 Admit Card
CMC Vellore 2023 admit card for NEET exam will release before one week of exam date. The admit card will release through online mode. CMC Vellore Admit card will remain same as Group A and Group B courses. To download the admit card, candidate can enter their Login ID and password.
The admit card contain details of the entrance exam such as venue, date and time, roll number, etc. Candidates must carry the admit card together with ID proof on day of examination. Take the printout of the of the admit card for further process.
CMC Vellore 2023 Exam Pattern
Here we have mentioned the CMC Vellore pattern according to NEET below:
- Mode of Exam: The examination will be held via offline mode (pen and paper based).
- Duration: The duration of the exam will be 3 hours and 20 minutes to solve the paper.
- Language of Question Paper: The question paper will be available in the various languages such as English, Hindi, Gujarati, Bengali, Tamil, Marathi, Odia, Assamese, Telugu, Urdu and Kannada.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will contain Multiple Choice questions (MCQs).
- Total Marks: There will be total 720 marks in the paper.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct response 4 marks will be provided and -1 mark will be deducted for a wrong answer.
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum marks|
CMC Vellore 2023 Syllabus
CMC Vellore MBBS syllabus for NEET is based on 11th and 12th class subjects. Questions will be asked from the Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English subjects. The syllabus will release through online mode. For MBBS admission syllabus will be based on NEET exam.
The following are the exam syllabus for CMC Vellore:
|Physical-world and measurement||Electromagnetic waves|
|Current Electricity||Properties of Bulk Matter|
|Laws of Motion||Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation|
|Magnetic effects of Current and Magnetism||Thermodynamics|
|Work, Energy, and Power||Atoms and Nuclei|
|Electromagnetic Induction and alternating currents||The behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory|
|Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry||Solid State|
|Structure of Atom||Solutions|
|Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties||Electrochemistry|
|Chemical Bonding and Molecular structure||Chemical Kinetics|
|States of Matter: Gases and liquids||Surface Chemistry|
|Thermodynamics||General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements|
|Equilibrium||P Block elements|
|Redox reactions||D and F Block elements|
|Diversity in the Living World||Biology and Human Welfare|
|Structural Organisation||Biotechnology and its applications|
|Genetics and Evolution||Human Physiology|
|Cell Structure and Function||Ecology and Environment|
CMC Vellore 2023 Preparation Tips
Candidates can check the following preparation tips for candidates to perform well in the NEET examination:
- Appropriate timetable must be prepared for studying for the exams, and they must adhere to it.
- Information must be gathered for the authoritatively prescribed syllabus and exam pattern.
- Last year’s Question Paper must be solved for an enhanced understanding of the question pattern.
- Keep last one week before the examination just for revision.
- Work on Weaker Areas.
- Mental and physical well-being can be fair by doing yoga.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
CMC Vellore 2023 Exam Center
The entrance exam for B.Sc. Nursing, M.Sc. and MPH will be conducted in the following cities:
Bhubaneswar, Bangalore, Chennai, Calcutta, Delhi, Ernakulam, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kottayam, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mumbai, Nagercoil, Pondicherry, Salem, Thiruvanthapuram, Vellore and Vijayawada.
CMC Vellore 2023 Result
The CMC Vellore 2023 result for NEET 2023 will be released in July 2023 through online mode. The result of all the courses for which entrance exams are conducted will be declare as per the specified schedule. The result will be declared on different dates for both groups A and B.
The conducting body will declare the CMC Vellore merit two times after conducting the NEET exam and after rank submission on the website. The candidates who successfully qualify the written test could appear for the next round. After both rounds, the board will announce the list of selected candidates.
CMC Vellore 2023 Counseling
CMC Vellore Counseling 2023 will commence from November 2023 through offline mode. The candidates will be called for CMC Vellore counselling based on the result. The shortlisted candidates will be given a call for further admission formality ties like and interview and lots more.
The counselling process for the MBBS and BDS courses will be going to be conducted through offline mode after the declaration of the NEET 2023 result. After allotment of the seat ,candidates will need to report to the allotted college with their original documents.
Documents Required for Counseling:
The following are the document that you have to carry when visiting the counseling session:
- Class 10th and 12th Mark sheet/ Passing certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Category certificate
- Admit card certificate
- Character certificate
- NEET scorecard
- Domicile certificate
- Entrance Exam Scorecard
- Medical Fitness certificate
- Migration certificate, etc.
CMC Vellore 2023 Application Form
In the given steps we have provided details about CMC Vellore Application Form 2023:
- The application form has been released through online mode on the website. No candidate will receive application form via post or any other offline medium.
- The application form for CMC Vellore 2023 has been released on 1st March 2023.
- Candidates must fill out all asked details in the application form including personal, academic, communicational, etc.
- While filling application form, candidates must not forget to upload scanned documents passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidates must not forget to check the eligibility norms as form will be accepted only of eligible candidates.
- The last date to submit the application form is till 3rd April 2023.
- Incomplete details in the application form will lead to rejection, so form must be completely filled.
- Once all details will be completely filled, candidates must not forget to take its printout for future use.
For MBBS, application fee includes a basic administrative fee of Rs.1200/– plus a registration fee of Rs. 500/-.
Payment mode: Applicants can pay fee using debit card/ credit card/ net banking method. Also fee can be paid through challan at any branch of ICICI bank of India.
How to Apply for CMC Vellore 2023:
- Step-1: Visit the website of CMC Vellore 2023
- Step-2: Candidates must log in using the registration details and proceed to fill out the application form.
- Step-3: Candidate must fill the application form with details like personal, educational, etc.
- Step-4: Upload the scanned photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Step-5: Pay the application fee for the entrance exam.
- Step-6: Then click on the “Submit” button to confirm the application.
- Step-7: Take printout of the confirmation page for future use.
CMC Vellore 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Check the CMC Vellore eligibility criteria 2023 given below:
- Nationality: Indian candidates are eligible to apply.
- Age Limit: Candidates must have minimum age of 17 years on or before 31st December 2023.
- Percentage: All candidate must obtain at least 50th percentile in NEET-UG 2023 examination.
- Qualification: Candidates must pass in all subjects of the qualifying exam from any recognized board conducted by Tamil Nadu State Board or any other equivalent examination.
- Candidates must pass 12th class from recognized board of Tamil Nadu for the purpose of admission.
- For Medical course candidate must pass PCB subject along with English and score minimum of 50% marks (40% marks for BC/ MBC/ ST/ SC).
If you have any other queries regarding CMC Vellore 2023, you can ask us by leaving your query below in the comment box.
What is the syllabus for bsc nursing entrance exam?
Here is the direct link syllabus to check it for CMC Vellore 2023.
Sir, to apply for MBBS UG, is there any document I have to send by post?
CMC Vellore 2023 complete application process is via online mode.
Should I write neet exam to take nursing admission?
In order to get B.Sc. nursing govt. college, one needs to appear for NEET 2023 exam.
Even I get less marks in neet and good marks in your entrance exam can I get seat on basing your result
It will be known to you by officials at the time of counselling.
I wanted to know that I m frm West bengal can I apply for cmc vellore mbbs/bds??
Yes, you are eligible but you must also satisfy other eligibility norms.
I am from Karnataka can I apply for this???
Yes, you are eligible but you must also satisfy other eligibility norms.
What is the registration fee for MBBS entrance exam
Application fee includes a basic administrative fee of Rs.1200/- plus a registration fee of Rs. 500/-.
What is the registration form fees for general category of cmc vellore application form?
The application fee includes a basic administrative fee of Rs.1200/- plus a registration
fee of Rs. 500/-.
Thank you for your information related to MBBS and BSc., Nursing Admission.
You are welcome. Stay connected with us for all latest updates & information.
I applied for CMC Vellore 2023 BSc nursing. But there are some corrections. How can i change it?
You can make corrections at the time of edit facility only.
Is psychology course is available in ur clg
Yes, diploma in psychology courses is available in CMC Vellore.
I am from Bhutan and had completed my 3 year diploma from my home university. Do I have a chance to pursue further in medical field, especially MBBS?
I belong from West Bengal.how could I get chance to admission in cmc vellore mbbs.as it’s my dream college.please infirm.me
You must full fill all eligibility norms before apply for the exam.