CMC Vellore Nursing 2019 Application Form (Released) – Apply Here
CMC Vellore 2019 Application Form for B.Sc Nursing has been released. It can be filled through online mode. CMC Vellore Institute conducts the CMC Vellore Nursing 2019 entrance test to offer admission in various UG, PG and diploma nursing courses. On qualifying the written test, special test and interview, candidates can take admission in nursing courses in CMC Vellore. Check the complete details related to CMC Vellore Nursing application form 2019 in this article.
CMC Vellore Nursing 2019 Application Form – Released
CMC Vellore Nursing 2019 Application Form for B.Sc Nursing (Chittoor campus) has been released. Click here to apply.
CMC Vellore Nursing 2020 Application Form will be started from February 2020.
CMC Vellore Nursing 2019 Application Form for UG courses (B.Sc Nursing) has been released on 14th February 2019. Click here to apply.
The details related to the application form of CMC Vellore Nursing 2019 are provided below:
- Candidates can apply for the application form through online mode by visiting the website.
- Candidates must fill the application form carefully and re-verify all the details before submitting it.
- In case any detail remains unfilled in the application form, the authority will reject the form.
- The application form of CMC Vellore Nursing 2019 for UG nursing course has been released from 14th February 2019.
- Candidates are also required to submit some necessary documents along with the application form.
- Candidates must take the print out of the form for further use in future.
The application fee for various nursing course is mentioned below:
|Course||Administrative fee||Registration fee|
(for each speciality)
|M.Sc. Nursing||Rs. 750/-($ 100)||Rs. 600/- ($ 100)|
|B.Sc. Nursing||Rs. 750/-($ 100)||Rs. 500/- ($ 75)|
Candidates can pay the fee by debit/credit card, ICICI challan method or by DD drawn in favour of ‘CMC Vellore Association A/c’ payable at any bank in Vellore.
Candidates must fulfill the given below eligibility criteria to be eligible for taking admission in CMC Vellore Institute for nursing courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have passed in B.SC nursing/Post basic B.SC nursing/B.Sc (Hons) nursing from a recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate should have obtained aggregate of 55% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Experience: Candidate must have 1 year work experience after registered as a midwife and registered nurse with the State Nursing council.
- Candidate should have a medical fitness certificate provided by an authorized medical authority.
- Age Limit: The maximum age is 30 years as on 1st July 2019 and the minimum age is 17 years on or before 31st December 2019.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have passed their 10+2 level examination or its equivalent from a recognized board.
- Qualifying Subjects: Candidate should have qualified his 12th exam with the necessarily subjects of Physics, Biology, chemistry and English.
- Qualifying Marks: Candidate must have qualified his 10+2 level exams with aggregate of 45% marks (ST/SC – 40%) in English and PCB subjects.
- Only female candidates can apply for B.Sc Nursing course.
CMC Vellore Nursing 2019 Application Dates
The schedule for CMC Vellore Nursing 2019 application is given below:
|For UG Nursing||For PG nursing|
|Starting of application form||14th February 2019||8th October 2018|
|Last date to download application form||26th March 2019||23rd November 2018|
|Last date to submit supporting documents||2nd April 2019||30th November 2018|
|Last date for receipt of certification forms from Minority Network organisations||16th April 2019||14th December 2018|
|Exam date||10th May 2019||29th January 2019|
How to Apply for CMC Vellore Nursing 2019
To apply for CMC Vellore Nursing 2019 application form, candidates should follow the given below steps:
- Visit the official website of CMC Vellore (link is given above).
- Register yourself by entering your necessary details like name, date of birth, email-id, qualification, etc.
- Go through the details filled in the application form and submit it after verifying.
- Now candidates are required to upload their recently clicked photograph and signature. The documents must be uploaded according to the prescribed size and format.
- After uploading the documents, candidates have to submit their application fee. The application fee can be paid through debit/credit card/ICICI bank challan or by DD drawn in favour of ‘CMC Vellore Association A/c’ payable at any bank in Vellore.
- Now, take the printout of the application form for further use in admission process.
- Sent the copy of application form, proof of payment (ICICI challan payment) and other required documents to the address given below:
Christian Medical College (CMC),
IDA Scudder Road,
Tamil Nadu – 632004
CMC Vellore Nursing 2019 application form must be completely filled by the candidates and then submitted. After the successful registration, an email will be sent to the candidate within a week after the final submission.
If you have any query related to CMC Vellore Nursing 2019 Application Form, you can ask your query in the comments section provided below.