West Bengal NEET Counselling 2019 (Started) – Get Dates & Procedure
West Bengal NEET 2019 Seat Allotment has been released. In the state of West Bengal, the NEET counselling is controlled by the Government of West Bengal, Department of Health and Family Welfare. Candidates can get admission in the MBBS & BDS through NEET score card. Candidates can apply for counselling and get admission in medical and dental private and government state colleges of WB. In this article we have mentioned all the necessary details regarding West Bengal NEET 2019 counselling.
West Bengal NEET Counselling 2019 – 1st Round Result Declared
West Bengal NEET 2019 Counselling Result has been declared on 10th July 2019. Click here to view result.
Check here all details about the West Bengal NEET 2019 seat allotment & further admission process. Click here to view details.
West Bengal MBBS/BDS Admission 2019 will be done on the basis of NEET 2019 scores. Check NEET 2019 details.
To participate in the counselling candidates have to register on the website and pay the registration fee. The authority publish the seat matrix for every round of counselling on their website.
Candidates have to fill the choices of colleges and lock them in the counselling session. The seats will be allotted to the eligible candidates as per their ranks and availability of seats. Candidates also have to verify their documents as without it no candidates will be allotted with the seat.
Candidates can check their seat allotment result on the website. Counselling rounds will depend upon the availability of seats in the participating colleges.
West Bengal MBBS/BDS Counselling Schedule 2019
Candidates are advised to follow the schedule given below to participate in the NEET 2019 counseling for 85% quota seats in West Bengal. However, the official schedule will be published soon:
|Counselling Registration Starts||3rd week of June 2019|
|Documents Verification (Offline)||Last week of June 2019|
|Publication of State List of Eligible Candidates||Last week of June 2019|
|Online Registration Followed By Choice Filling||1st week of July 2019|
|Result of Round 1||1st week of July 2019|
|Allotted Candidates to go online admission at the respective college||2nd week of July 2019|
Selection & Admission Procedure
- After the announcement of result along with ranks secured by the candidates, qualified candidates will be called for the counselling process as per their performance in the entrance exam.
- Candidates have to register for counselling by payment of registration fee.
- During the counselling procedure, candidates are required to fill the choices college where they are looking for admission.
- The seats will be allotted to the candidates after document verification.
- As per the rank obtained, options filled and seat availability, the seats will be allotted to the candidates.
- After seat allotment procedure, candidates have to reach the allotted college/university/ institution to complete the admission formalities.
- If candidates will not confirm their seats in the stipulated time, then their seat will be transferred to the next candidate.
There is a seat reservation policy is opted by the every private and government college in the state of West Bengal. The seats will be reserved for the SC/ST/OBC/OBC-NCL/PH/Defence Personnel. If the candidate will claim for seat reservation, then he/she will have to produce the relevant certificate.
Candidates are advised to bring the original documents along with a photocopy for document verification on the day of counselling.
- NEET 2019 Admit Card
- NEET 2019 Rank Card
- 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
If you have other queries about West Bengal NEET Counselling 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.