Haryana NEET Counselling 2019 (Started) – Get Dates & Procedure
Haryana NEET 2019 Seat Allotment has been started. The admission in the state medical and dental colleges of Haryana is administered by the PT. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak. The counselling is organized for 85% state quota seats of private and government colleges. The admissions is provided on the basis of NEET score into the MBBS and BDS courses. Here, candidates can get the complete information on Haryana NEET 2019 counselling, including a complete schedule and selection procedure.
Haryana NEET Counselling 2019 – 1st Seat Allotment Released
Haryana NEET 2019 Seat Allotment for first round has been released.Click here to view allotment.
Check here all details about the Haryana NEET 2019 seat allotment & further admission process.Click here to view details.
Haryana MBBS/BDS Admission 2019 will be done on the basis of NEET 2019 scores.Check NEET 2019 details.
For admissions in MBBS and BDS courses, it is necessary to appear in the NEET 2019 entrance examination. Candidates is selected for the counselling after completing the 15% AIQ counselling. The concerned authority publish the merit list on that basis they are called for the counselling.
Candidates can check the merit list from the university website. Candidates have to register online for attending the counselling by payment of Rs. 4000/- as a counselling fee (Rs. 1000/- for SC/ST). The counselling is conducted through offline mode at the address given below:
Haryana MBBS/BDS Counselling Schedule 2019
Check here the official schedule of Haryana NEET counselling 2019.
|Start of online registration||22nd June 2019|
|Last date to register||26th June 2019|
|Publication of state merit list||4th July 2019|
|Choice filling||28th June to 5th July 2019|
|Seat allotment||8th July 2019|
|Last date of joining the allotted college||12th July 2019|
Selection & Admission Procedure
- The counselling is conducted through online mode.
- After written examination, the eligible candidates are called for counselling procedure on the basis of secured rank.
- The seats are allotted category-wise in each participating colleges.
- Candidates can participate in the counselling after payment of the counselling fee.
- At the time of counselling, candidates have to choose the colleges where they are wishing to get admission.
- The seats will be allotted on the basis of rank, filled choices and availability of seats.
- After the seat allotment procedure, candidates can report to the allotted centre to confirm their seats within the stipulated time.
- If any candidate was find to be ineligible for the admission their admission will be cancelled on the spot.
The reservation will be calculated after deducting the 15% seats of AIQ and NRI seats. The final reservation of seats will be provided at the time of counselling as per the policy of state government. The reservations of seats are as follows:
- Schedule Castes: 20%
- Backward Classes:
- Block- ‘A’ (excluding creamy layer): 16%
- Block- ‘B’ (excluding creamy layer): 11%
- Physically Handicapped Locomotor Disability (PHL): 3%
Candidates must bring original documents for document verification at the time of reporting before admission committee along with two self attested photocopy of all document.
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- NEET 2019 Admit Card
- NEET 2019 Rank Card
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Resident Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Copy of Aadhaar Card
- 4 Latest Passport Size Photographs
- Original Receipt of Registration & Counselling Fee
- Printout of Application Form
If you have any other queries about Haryana NEET Counselling 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.