Haryana NEET Counselling (Started) 2022, Allotment – Get Here
Haryana NEET Counselling 2022 – Allotment Released (Round 2)
Haryana NEET 2022 Final Allotment (Round 2) has been released on 24th November 2022. Click here for final allotment.
Haryana NEET 2022 Provisional Merit Allotment (Round 2) has been released. Click here for allotment.
Haryana NEET 2022 Seat Allotment (Round 1) has been released. Click here for allotment.
For admissions in MBBS and BDS courses, it is necessary to appear in the NEET 2022 counselling procedure. Candidates will be selected for the counselling after completing the 15% AIQ counselling. The concerned authority will publish the merit list on that basis they are called for the counselling.
Candidates can check the merit list from the university website. Candidates will have to register online for attending the counselling by payment of Rs. 4000/- as a counselling fee (Rs. 1000/- for SC/ST). The counselling will be conducted through offline mode at the address given below:
Haryana MBBS/BDS Counselling Schedule 2022
Check here the official schedule of Haryana NEET counselling 2022:
|Events (1st round)||Dates 2022|
|Start of online registration||18th October 2022|
|Last date to register||26th October 2022|
|Edit if any||18th to 26th October 2022|
|Choice filling/ choice locking||18th to 26th October 2022|
|Provisional seat allotment||28th October 2022|
|Grievances in the provisional allotment list||29th October 2022|
|Display of final allocation list||29th October 2022|
|Online deposition of tuition fee & downloading of provisional allotment letter||29th October to 1st November 2022|
|Document verification of candidates||2nd November to 6th November 2022|
|Downloading of provisional admission letter||3rd to 8th November 2022|
|Deficiencies of documents to be completed||3rd to 8th November 2022|
|Last date of joining in allotted institute||8th November 2022|
|Events (2nd round)|
|Start of online registration||17th November to 21st November 2022|
|Last date to register||17th November to 21st November 2022|
|Edit if any||17th November to 21st November 2022|
|Choice filling/ choice locking||17th November to 21st November 2022|
|Provisional seat allotment||23rd November 2022|
|Grievances in the provisional allotment list||24th November 2022|
|Display of final allocation list||24th November 2022|
|Online deposition of tuition fee & downloading of provisional allotment letter||24th to 27th November 2022|
|Document verification of candidates||28th November to 1st December 2022|
|Last date of joining in allotted institute||2nd December 2022|
Selection & Admission Procedure
- The counselling is conducted through online mode.
- After written examination, the eligible candidates have called for counselling procedure on the basis of secured rank.
- The seats are allotted category-wise in each participating colleges.
- Candidates can participate in the counselling after payment of the counselling fee.
- At the time of counselling, candidates have to choose the colleges where they are wishing to get admission.
- The seats will be allotted on the basis of rank, filled choices and availability of seats.
- After the seat allotment procedure, candidates can report to the allotted centre to confirm their seats within the stipulated time.
- If any candidate was find to be ineligible for the admission their admission will be cancelled on the spot.
The reservation will be calculated after deducting the 15% seats of AIQ and NRI seats. The final reservation of seats will be provided at the time of counselling as per the policy of state government. The reservations of seats are as follows:
- Schedule Castes: 20%
- Backward Classes:
- Block- ‘A’ (excluding creamy layer): 16%
- Block- ‘B’ (excluding creamy layer): 11%
- Physically Handicapped Locomotor Disability (PHL): 3%
Candidates must bring original documents for document verification at the time of reporting before admission committee along with two self attested photocopy of all document.
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- NEET 2022 Admit Card
- NEET 2022 Rank Card
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Resident Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Copy of Aadhaar Card
- 4 Latest Passport Size Photographs
- Original Receipt of Registration & Counselling Fee
- Printout of Application Form, etc.
If you have any other queries about Haryana NEET Counselling 2022, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.