Haryana NEET 2023 Counselling (Open), Merit List (Out)- Get Here
Haryana NEET 2023 Notifications – Counselling Started (Stray Round)
Haryana NEET 2023 Stray Round Counselling Registration has been started from 23rd September 2023. Click here to register.
Haryana NEET 2023 Merit cum Provisional Result has been released on 15th September 2023 for Round 3. Click here to get list.
Haryana NEET 2023 Counselling Registration has been started from 9th September 2023 for Round 3. Click here to register.
Haryana NEET 2023 Provisional Allotment has been released on 24th August 2023. Click here to get allotment.
Haryana NEET 2023 Provisional Merit List has been released on 30th July 2023. Click here to get merit list.
For admissions in MBBS and BDS courses, it is necessary to appear in the NEET 2023 counselling procedure. Candidates are selected for the counselling after completing the 15% AIQ counselling. The concerned authority will publish the merit list through online mode.
Candidates can check the merit list from the university website. Candidates will need to register online for attending the counselling by paying of Rs. 4000/- as a counselling fee (Rs. 1000/- for SC/ST). The counselling will be conducted through online mode.
Haryana MBBS/BDS Counselling Schedule 2023
Check here the official schedule of Haryana NEET counselling 2023:
|Events (1st round)||Dates 2023|
|Start of online registration||26th July 2023|
|Last date to register||29th July 2023|
|Provisional seat allotment||30th July 2023|
|Grievances in the provisional allotment list||31st July 2023|
|Online deposition of tuition fee & downloading of provisional allotment letter||31st July to 4th August 2023|
|Document verification||5th to 7th August 2023|
|Document verification of candidates||5th to 8th August 2023|
|Downloading of provisional admission letter||5th to 8th August 2023|
|Last date of joining in allotted institute||8th August 2023|
|Events (2nd round)|
|Start of online registration||17th August 2023|
|Last date to register||21s August 2023|
|Edit if any||17th to 21st August 2023|
|Choice filling/ choice locking||17th to 21st August 2023|
|Provisional seat allotment||23rd August 2023|
|Grievances in the provisional allotment list||24th August 2023|
|Document Verification||30th August till 2nd September 2023|
|Events (3rd round)|
|Online registration starts||9th to 13th September 2023|
|Provisional Allocation of seats||14th September 2023|
|Grievances (if any)||14th September 2023|
|Online deposition of tuition fee||14th to 18th September 2023|
|Document verification||19th to 20th September 2023|
|Last date of joining||21st September 2023|
|Events (Stray round)|
|Online registration starts||23rd to 25th September 2023|
|Provisional Allocation of seats||26th September 2023|
|Grievances (if any)||26th September 2023|
|Online deposition of tuition fee||26th to 28th September 2023|
|Document verification||29th September 2023|
|Last date of joining||–|
Selection & Admission Procedure
- The counselling is conducted through online mode.
- After written examination, the eligible candidates are called for counselling procedure on the basis of secured rank.
- The seats are allotted category-wise in each participating colleges.
- Candidates can participate in the counselling after payment of the counselling fee.
- At the time of counselling, candidates need to choose the colleges where they are wishing to get admission.
- The seats are allotted on the basis of rank, filled choices and availability of seats.
- After the seat allotment procedure, candidates can report to the allotted centre to confirm their seats within the stipulated time.
- If any candidate was find to be ineligible for the admission their admission will be cancelled on the spot.
The reservation is calculated after deducting the 15% seats of AIQ and NRI seats. The final reservation of seats are provided at the time of counselling as per the policy of state government. The reservations of seats are as follows:
- Schedule Castes: 20%
- Backward Classes:
- Block- ‘A’ (excluding creamy layer): 16%
- Block- ‘B’ (excluding creamy layer): 11%
- Physically Handicapped Locomotor Disability (PHL): 3%
Candidates must bring the given below documents for document verification at the time of reporting before admission committee along with two self attested photocopy of all document:
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- NEET 2023 Admit Card
- NEET 2023 Rank Card
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Resident Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Copy of Aadhaar Card
- 4 Latest Passport Size Photographs
- Original Receipt of Registration & Counselling Fee
- Printout of Application Form, etc.
If you have any other queries about Haryana NEET Counselling 2023, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.