COMEDK UGET 2023: Counselling, Cut Off (Out), Allotment (Out)
COMEDK UGET 2023 Cut Off has been released for Round 3. Allotment has been released on 26th August 2023 for Round 3. It is a state-level entrance examination that is regulated by the Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental of Karnataka COMEDK every year. Candidates who are interested for admission in the UG level Engineering, Architecture courses in the state of Karnataka can apply for this exam. The admission into B. Arch course will be provided on the basis of NATA score. Candidates can apply more than one time for the entrance exam, but the email ID once used for making a request cannot be used again. In this article, we have provided all the information regarding the COMEDK UGET 2023 examination.
COMEDK UGET 2023 Notification – Cut Off Out (Round 3)
COMEDK UGET 2023 Cut Off has been released on 26th August 2023. Check here for cut off details.
COMEDK UGET 2023 Allotment has been released on 26th August 2023. Check here for counselling details.
Get all exam details & latest updates about COMEDK UGET 2024 from here.
COMEDK UGET 2023 Exam Dates
Here we have given the official COMEDK UGET Exam Date for the year 2023:
|Releasing of Application Form||15th February 2023|
|Availability of Mock Test Online||23rd March 2023|
|Last Date to fill Application||27th April 2023|
|Online Form Correction||29th April to 1st May 2023|
|Admit Card Availability||18th to 28th May 2023|
|Exam Date||28th May 2023|
|Publication of Provisional Answer Key||30th May 2023|
|Publication of Final Answer Key||6th June 2023|
|Result Declaration||10th June 2023|
|Counselling Starts from||11th June 2023|
COMEDK UGET 2023 Answer Key
The answer key for the COMEDK UGET 2023 has been released by the authority in PDF format after a few days from the completion of the examination. The COMEDK UGET Answer Key 2023 contain the correct answer to every asked question in the examination.
The answer key has been released from 30th May 2023. The authority also provide the objection facility in the answer key. The final answer key has been released on 6th June 2023.
COMEDK UGET 2023 Result
COMEDK UGET Result 2023 has been released after the completion of the examination. The result has been released through online mode. The result is made available on 10th June 2023 through online mode by the authority.
Candidates can check their results by login into the website of the exam conducting authority. The result has been released based on the candidate’s performance in the entrance exam. Based on the result, the authority prepare the merit list for the final admission process.
COMEDK UGET 2023 Counselling
This is the last process for admission after clearing the COMEDK UGET 2023 entrance examination. The candidates can participate in the counselling process as per the merit list. The COMEDK UGET 2023 counselling process is started from 11th June 2023.
Authority conducts the counselling procedure in various rounds as per the availability of seats after each round of counselling. The candidates need to report on time for the counselling process with some of the important documents. Candidates also have to bring their original document verification round.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
COMEDK UGET 2023 Application Form
Before filling the application form, candidates must check the details given below:
- The application form has been available via online mode through the website.
- The interested candidates must go through all instructions of the form-filling process.
- COMEDK UGET 2023 application form has been started from 15th February 2023.
- Candidates are required to fill personal, educational, contact and other details in the application.
- The last date to register for COMEDK UGET 2023 is till 27th April 2023.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- The authority has also provided the correction facility from 29th April till 1st May 2023.
- Candidates must take a printout of the filled application for further use.
The fee for the application form is decided by the authority. The detail of the application fee is mentioned below:
- The application fee is Rs. 1800.
- Candidates can pay the application fee via online mode.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
- Candidates can submit the fee through net banking/ credit card/ debit card, in online mode.
COMEDK UGET Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the engineering courses and architecture will be different so read it from below before applying.
- Qualification: Passed 2nd PUC or 10+2 higher secondary or equivalent examination will be required to apply for the COMEDK UGET 2023 examination.
- Subjects: Candidates should have passed the above exam with PCM & English as a compulsory subject.
- Marks: A minimum of 45% marks for the General category and 40% marks for the ST/SC/OBC category of Karnataka state aggregate will be required in the qualifying exam.
- Qualification: Passed 10+2+3 or equivalent examination with at least 50% marks in PCM subjects (45% for reserved category candidates).
- NATA Score: Candidate must have qualified NATA exam with required scores.
COMEDK UGET 2023 Admit Card
The COMEDK UGET admit card has been released by the authority through online mode. The admit card is available from 18th May 2023. Candidates need to enter some of the important details to download the admit card using online mode.
Without the colored admit card, no candidates are permitted inside the exam center premises. To download the admit card, candidates can either choose search by name and dob “or” search by candidates no. and dob. In case, a candidate faces difficulty in downloading the admit card, they should contact the authority immediately.
COMEDK UGET 2023 Exam Pattern
Here we have provided the exam pattern of COMEDK UGET 2023:
- Exam Mode: The exam will be conducted through online mode (Computer Based Test).
- Duration: The total time provided for the whole exam is 3 hours.
- Type of Question: There will be 180 Multiple Choice Questions asked in the exam.
- Total Marks: The question paper will be 180 marks.
- Medium: The language of the question paper will be English.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking for an incorrect response.
The section wise exam pattern of COMEDK UGET is given below:
|Subject||No. of Questions|
COMEDK UGET 2023 Syllabus
Candidates will be able to score well by knowing the syllabus for the COMEDK UGET 2023. The syllabus includes topics from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics from class 11th & 12 class.
COMEDK UGET Physics Syllabus:
|Thermal and Chemical Effects of Currents||Heating Effects of Current|
Simple Concept of Thermo-Electricity
Seebeck Effect and Thermocouple
Chemical Effect of Current & Faraday’s Laws of Electrolysis
|Heat and Thermodynamics||Thermal Expansion of Solids|
Liquids and Gases and their Specific Heats
Relationship between Cp and Cv for Gases
First Law of Thermodynamics
Second Law of Thermodynamics
Carnot Cycle Efficiency of Heat Engines
|Oscillations||Heating Effects of Current|
Simple Concept of Thermo-Electricity
Seebeck Effect and Thermocouple
Chemical Effect of Current Faraday’s Laws of Electrolysis
COMEDK UGET Chemistry Syllabus:
|Biomolecules||Cell and Energy Cycle Carbohydrates: Carbohydrates, Mono-saccharides, Saccharides, Poly-saccharides, Amino Acid|
Peptides – Structure and Classification
Proteins and Enzymes – Structure of Proteins, Role of Enzymes.
|Coordination Chemistry||Coordination Compounds|
Nomenclature: Isomerism in Coordination Compounds, Bonding in Coordination Compounds, Werner’s Coordination Theory
Applications of Coordination Compounds
|Chemistry in Action||Dyes|
Chemical in Medicines (antipyretic, analgesic, antibiotics & tranquilizers)
Rocket Propellants (Structural Formulae Non – Evaluative)
COMEDK UGET Mathematics Syllabus
|Matrices and Determinants||Determinants and Matrices of Order Two and Three|
Properties of Determinants
Evaluation of Determinants
Area of Triangles Using Determinants
Addition and Multiplication of Matrices
Adjoint and Inverse of Matrix
Test of Consistency and Solution of Similar Linear Equations using Determinants and Matrices.
|Vector Algebra||Vectors and Scalars|
Addition of Vectors
Components of a Vector in Two Dimensions and Three Dimensional Space
Scalar and Vector Products
Scalar and Vector Triple Product
Application of Vectors to Plane Geometry
|Probability||Probability of an Event|
Addition and Multiplication Theorems of Probability and their Application
Conditional Probability: Bayes Theorem
Probability Distribution of a Random Variate
Binomial and Poisson Distributions and their Properties.
COMEDK UGET Preparation Tips
Here we have provided some effective tips for the preparation of the COMEDK UGET 2023 examination:
- Make a proper study plan and follow it strictly.
- Go through the complete syllabus and exam pattern.
- Participate in the mock tests.
- Solve the previous year and sample papers for better preparation.
- Make the proper notes and prepare them accordingly.
- Avoid any kinds of unnecessary distractions and keep your focus on the study.
For any other queries about COMEDK UGET 2023 exam, you may leave your queries below in the comment box.