COMEDK UGET 2023: Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Pattern
COMEDK UGET 2023 is a state-level entrance examination that is regulated by the Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental of Karnataka COMEDK every year. Candidates who are interested for admission in the UG level Engineering, Architecture courses in the state of Karnataka can apply for this exam. The admission into B. Arch course will be provided on the basis of NATA score. Candidates can apply more than one time for the entrance exam, but the email ID once used for making a request cannot be used again. In this article, we have provided all the information regarding the COMEDK UGET 2023 examination.
COMEDK UGET 2023 Exam Dates
Here we have given the tentative COMEDK UGET Exam Date for the year 2023:
|Releasing of Application Form||3rd week of January 2023|
|Availability of Mock Test Online||1st week of February 2023|
|Last Date to fill Application||3rd week of April 2023|
|Online Form Correction||4th week of April 2023|
|Admit Card Availability||1st week of May 2023|
|Exam Date||2nd week of May 2023|
|Publication of Provisional Answer Key||2nd week of May 2023|
|Publication of Final Answer Key||3rd week of May 2023|
|Result Declaration||4th week of May 2023|
|Counselling Starts from||1st week of July 2023|
COMEDK UGET 2023 Application Form
Before filling the application form, candidates must check the details given below:
- The application form will be available via online mode through the website.
- The interested candidates must go through all instructions of the form-filling process.
- COMEDK UGET 2023 application form will be started from third week of January 2023.
- Candidates will be required to fill personal, educational, contact and other details in the application.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- The authority will also provide the correction facility in fourth week of April 2023.
- Candidates must take a printout of the filled application for further use.
The fee for the application form will be decided by the authority. The detail of the application fee is mentioned below:
- The application fee will be Rs. 1500.
- Candidates can pay the application fee via online mode.
- The application fee will be non-refundable.
- Candidates will be using the net banking/ credit card/ debit card, in online mode.
COMEDK UGET Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the engineering courses and architecture will be different so read it from below before applying.
- Qualification: Passed 2nd PUC or 10+2 higher secondary or equivalent examination will be required to apply for the COMEDK UGET 2023 examination.
- Subjects: Candidates should have passed the above exam with PCM & English as a compulsory subject.
- Marks: A minimum of 45% marks for the General category and 40% marks for the ST/SC/OBC category of Karnataka state aggregate will be required in the qualifying exam.
- Qualification: Passed second PUC or 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board with Mathematics as one of the subjects with at least 50% marks aggregate of the 10+2 level examination & 50% marks in PCM subjects.
- NATA Score: Candidate must have qualified NATA exam with required scores.
COMEDK UGET 2023 Exam Pattern
Here we have provided the exam pattern of COMEDK UGET 2023:
- Exam Mode: The exam will be conducted through online mode (Computer Based Test).
- Duration: The total time provided for the whole exam is 3 hours.
- Type of Question: There will be 180 Multiple Choice Questions asked in the exam.
- Total Marks: The question paper will be 180 marks.
- Medium: The language of the question paper will be English.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking for an incorrect response.
The section wise exam pattern of COMEDK UGET is given below:
|Subject||No. of Questions|
COMEDK UGET 2023 Syllabus
Candidates will be able to score well by knowing the syllabus for the COMEDK UGET 2023. The syllabus includes topics from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics from class 12/ 2nd PUC.
COMEDK UGET Physics Syllabus:
|Thermal and Chemical Effects of Currents||Heating Effects of Current|
Simple Concept of Thermo-Electricity
Seebeck Effect and Thermocouple
Chemical Effect of Current & Faraday’s Laws of Electrolysis
|Heat and Thermodynamics||Thermal Expansion of Solids|
Liquids and Gases and their Specific Heats
Relationship between Cp and Cv for Gases
First Law of Thermodynamics
Second Law of Thermodynamics
Carnot Cycle Efficiency of Heat Engines
|Oscillations||Heating Effects of Current|
Simple Concept of Thermo-Electricity
Seebeck Effect and Thermocouple
Chemical Effect of Current Faraday’s Laws of Electrolysis
COMEDK UGET Chemistry Syllabus:
|Biomolecules||Cell and Energy Cycle Carbohydrates: Carbohydrates, Mono-saccharides, Saccharides, Poly-saccharides, Amino Acid|
Peptides – Structure and Classification
Proteins and Enzymes – Structure of Proteins, Role of Enzymes.
|Coordination Chemistry||Coordination Compounds|
Nomenclature: Isomerism in Coordination Compounds, Bonding in Coordination Compounds, Werner’s Coordination Theory
Applications of Coordination Compounds
|Chemistry in Action||Dyes|
Chemical in Medicines (antipyretic, analgesic, antibiotics & tranquilizers)
Rocket Propellants (Structural Formulae Non – Evaluative)
COMEDK UGET Mathematics Syllabus
|Matrices and Determinants||Determinants and Matrices of Order Two and Three|
Properties of Determinants
Evaluation of Determinants
Area of Triangles Using Determinants
Addition and Multiplication of Matrices
Adjoint and Inverse of Matrix
Test of Consistency and Solution of Similar Linear Equations using Determinants and Matrices.
|Vector Algebra||Vectors and Scalars|
Addition of Vectors
Components of a Vector in Two Dimensions and Three Dimensional Space
Scalar and Vector Products
Scalar and Vector Triple Product
Application of Vectors to Plane Geometry
|Probability||Probability of an Event|
Addition and Multiplication Theorems of Probability and their Application
Conditional Probability: Bayes Theorem
Probability Distribution of a Random Variate
Binomial and Poisson Distributions and their Properties.
COMEDK UGET Preparation Tips
Here we have provided some effective tips for the preparation of the COMEDK UGET 2023 examination:
- Make a proper study plan and follow it strictly.
- Go through the complete syllabus and exam pattern.
- Participate in the mock tests.
- Solve the previous year and sample papers for better preparation.
- Make the proper notes and prepare them accordingly.
- Avoid any kinds of unnecessary distractions and keep your focus on the study.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
COMEDK UGET 2023 Admit Card
The COMEDK UGET admit card will be released by the authority through online mode. The admit card will be available from 1st week of May 2023. Candidates need to enter some of the important details to download the admit card using online mode.
Without the colored admit card, no candidates will be permitted inside the exam center premises. To download the admit card, candidates can either choose search by name and dob “or” search by candidates no. and dob. In case, a candidate faces difficulty in downloading the admit card, they should contact the authority immediately.
COMEDK UGET 2023 Answer Key
The answer key for the COMEDK UGET 2023 will be released by the authority in PDF format after a few days from the completion of the examination. The COMEDK UGET Answer Key 2023 will contain the correct answer to every asked question in the examination.
The answer key will be released from 2nd week of May 2023. The authority will also provide the objection facility in the answer key. The final answer key will be released along with the result.
COMEDK UGET 2023 Result
COMEDK UGET Result 2023 will be released after the completion of the examination. The result will be released through online mode. The result will be made available in May 2023 through online mode by the authority.
Candidates will be able to check their results by login into the website of the exam conducting authority. The result will be released based on the candidate’s performance in the entrance exam. Based on the result, the authority will prepare the merit list for the final admission process.
COMEDK UGET 2023 Counselling
This is the last process for admission after clearing the COMEDK UGET 2023 entrance examination. The candidates will be able to participate in the counselling process as per the merit list. The COMEDK UGET 2023 counselling process will be conducted from first week of July 2023.
Authority will conduct the counselling procedure in various rounds as per the availability of seats after each round of counselling. The candidates need to report on time for the cousnelling process with some of the important documents. Candidates will also have to bring their original document verification round.
For any other queries about COMEDK UGET 2023 exam, you may leave your queries below in the comment box.