CUCET 2020 Application (Till 6th June), Eligibility, Dates – Apply Here
CUCET 2020 Application Form Last Date has been extended till 6th June 2020. Central University Common Entrance Test (CUCET) is the national level entrance test which is conducted once in a year. CUCET 2020 is going to be organized by Central University of Rajasthan for providing admission into various UG, PG courses. Admission is offered in B.Sc, B.Tech, Integrated B.Sc, MA, M.Sc, etc. courses. Various central universities accept CUCET Scores to provide admission into these courses across the country. Candidates must read this article for updated details regarding CUCET Application form 2020.
CUCET 2020 Application Form
CUCET 2021 application form will be released in the month of March 2021. Get more details about CUCET 2021 application form here.
CUCET 2020 Application Form Last Date has been extended till 6th June 2020. Click here to apply.
Candidates must go through following details regarding CUCET 2020 Application form:
- Candidates have to fill CUCET 2020 application form through online mode.
- The registration process has been started from 16th March 2020.
- Last date to submit the application form is till 6th June 2020.
- Candidates have to fill all required personal & educational details in the application form.
- Candidates must register with valid/ working email ID & mobile number in the application form.
- A confirmation message will be send to candidates register mail ID & mobile number.
- Candidates have to provide recent colored passport size photograph & scanned image of signature.
- Photograph & signature must be in JPG format between 10 KB to 50 KB in size.
- Candidates have to choose for maximum 3 University & courses.
- Incomplete or incorrect application form will be cancelled.
- CUCET application correction facility will be provided through online mode.
- There will be no need to send any hard copy of application form to the authority.
- CUCET 2020 Application fee can be paid through online mode.
- Candidates can pay the fee via credit card, debit card or net-banking through online mode.
- Fee is exempted for PWD category candidates.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
The application fee for different category will be as:
|General/OBC/ EWS candidates||Rs. 800/-|
|SC/ ST candidates||Rs. 350/-|
CUCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check below section to know about CUCET 2020 Eligibility criteria:
- Nationality: Indian citizen candidates will be eligible to apply.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the last year of their qualifying exam are eligible to apply.
- Qualification for different courses:
|UG, Integrated||Candidates must qualify class 12th or equivalent examination.|
|PG||Candidates must qualify Bachelor’s degree in respective discipline in which they have applied for.|
|M.Phil./ Ph.D.||Candidates must qualify master’s degree|
CUCET 2020 Application Dates
Candidates must check below given table for CUCET 2020 official application dates:
|Application process begins||16th March 2020|
|Submission of application form||6th June 2020|
|CUCET 2020 exam date||18th to 20th September 2020|
How to Apply for CUCET 2020
- Visit official link. (Link is provided above)
- Click on ‘Apply Tab’ button and choose for any one link of the course as per your choice.
- Now click on ‘submit’ button.
- Fill the details such as your name, father’s name, mother’s name.
- After that choose password according to you and click on ‘save & proceed’ button.
- Now after registration candidates will receive mail & text message on their registered mail ID & mobile number.
- Login and fill qualification & address details.
- Click on ‘Save and Proceed’ after filling asked details.
- Now upload photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- Click on ‘Upload images & Proceed’.
- Now, candidates will have to choose University & course as per their choice.
- After choosing, click on ‘Save & Proceed’ button.
- Now check all the details carefully in each step.
- If you want to edit it, then ‘Click on Edit Application’
- Now click on ‘Submit & Make Payment’ button and select payment mode.
- Enter verification code & Click on ‘Make payment’
- Now submit the application form & take print out for further process.
In above article of CUCET 2020 application form, all the details regarding application form mode, date & steps for filling the form is provided. We have also mentioned about CUCET 2020 exam date and eligibility criteria for all candidates. Candidate must go through above article to avoid basic mistakes during application submission.
If you have any other query related to CUCET 2020 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.