Delhi University Admission 2024: Exam Date (Out), Application
Delhi University 2024 Exam Date (CUET UG/ PG) has been announced. Registration will start from second week of February 2024 through CUET UG. Delhi University organises admission procedure each year for candidates seeking admission in various UG & PG courses. It is a university level admission procedure organised one time every year. University offers admission in the field of engineering, management and other. Candidates will get admission in UG & PG courses based on the CUET-UG and CUET-PG exam respectively. DUET exam has been scrapped. Interested and eligible candidates must read this article to know all about Delhi University Admission 2024 including details i.e. application form, eligibility criteria, exam dates, pattern etc.
Delhi University 2024 Notifications – Exam Date Out (CUET)
Delhi University (CUET UG/ PG) 2024 Exam Date has been announced. The exam will be conducted from 15th May to 31st May 2024 for UG & from 11th March to 28th March 2024 for PG.
Delhi University 2024 Overview
|Name of the Exam||Delhi University Admission 2024|
|Level of Exam||University Level|
|University Type||Central University|
|Admission Through||CUET-UG and CUET-PG|
|Courses Offered||Undergraduate & Postgraduate|
|Frequency of Admission||Once in a Year|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Exam Mode||Online (CBT)|
Delhi University 2024 Exam Dates
Check below the Delhi University Exam Dates for UG & PG courses:
For UG (through CUET-UG):
|Events||Dates 2024 (Tentative)|
|Application form releases||1st week of February 2024|
|Last date to submit the form||3rd week of March 2024|
|Application correction||1st week of April 2024|
|Announcement of city of examination||2nd week of April 2024|
|Admit card availability||1st week of May 2024|
|CUET (UG) Exam||15th May to 31st May 2024|
|Answer Key||4th week of May 2024|
|Result availability||1st week of June 2024|
|Counselling session||2nd week of June 2024|
For PG (Through CUET-PG):
|Events||Dates 2024 (Tentative)|
|Starting of online application||December 2023|
|Last date to apply||January 2024|
|Last date to submit examination fee||January/ February 2024|
|Application correction||February 2024|
|Admit card||February/ March 2024|
|CUCET-PG exam date||11th March to 28th March 2024|
|Answer key release date||March/ April 2024|
|Declaration of result||April 2024|
|Counselling begins from||May/ June 2024|
Delhi University 2024 Application Form
Candidates are advised to read the below provided details to know about Delhi University 2024 Application Form:
- Delhi University 2024 application form will be available online on the website. No offline and other mode will be entertained to fill the form.
- Application form will be provided from second week of February 2024 for UG & third week of March 2024 for PG courses.
- Candidates will need to fill correct information asked in the application form including personal details, academic details, address and others.
- Before filling the registration form, candidates must check and fulfil all eligibility norms.
- Upload all necessary documents in the JPG/ JPEG format i.e. scanned image of photograph & signature.
- The last date to submit application form will be till last week of March 2024 for UG & third week of April 2024 for PG.
- Authority will also provide the facility to edit mistakes in the application form.
- Candidates must take a printout of the filled application form and keep a copy save for future purpose.
- Delhi University 2024 application fee will only be paid through online mode.
- Online payment will be received via debit card/ credit card/ net banking and other online payment gateways.
- Fee will be non-refundable in nature.
Check here for complete registration fee of UG & PG courses:
For UG (Through CUET-UG):
|No of Subjects||General (UR)||OBC-NCL/ EWS||ST/ SC/ PWBD /Third gender||Centres outside India|
|Up to 3 subjects||Rs.750/-||Rs.700/-||Rs.650/-||Rs.3750/-|
|Up to 7 subjects||Rs.1500/-||Rs.1400/-||Rs.1300/-||Rs.7500/-|
|Up to 10 subjects||Rs.1750/-||Rs.1650/-||Rs.1550/-||Rs.11000/-|
For PG (Through CUET-PG):
|Category||Centres in India (For up to 3 test papers)||Centres in India (Per paper)||Centres outside India|
|General/ UN-Reserved||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 5000/- (For up to 3 papers)|
Rs. 1500/- (For up to 1 paper)
|General-EWS/ OBC-NCL||Rs. 800/-||Rs. 400/-|
|SC/ ST/ 3rd Gender||Rs. 750/-||Rs. 400/-|
|PwBD||Rs. 700/-||Rs. 400/-|
How to Apply for Delhi University 2024:
- Step-1: Go to the online website (link will be given here).
- Step-2: Click on the ‘new registration’ button and provide basic details.
- Step-3: Note down the system generated user ID.
- Step-4: Click on the login button and provide user ID and password.
- Step-5: Fill the application form with asked details carefully.
- Step-6: Upload photograph and signature in specific format.
- Step-7: Now, make payment through online mode using debit card/ credit card etc.
- Step-8: Do not forget to take printout of the application form for future references.
DU 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to check the below mentioned Delhi University Eligibility criteria before applying:
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 10+2 level or its equivalent exam from any recognised board.
- Marks: The candidates must obtained minimum of 60% marks in 12th level.
- Subjects: Candidates should pass their qualifying exam with subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English (PCME) as mandatory subjects.
- Appearing: 12th class appearing candidates will also be eligible to apply.
For B.Sc. (Hons.):
- Qualifications: Candidates must pass 12th level or its equivalent exam from a recognised board.
- Subjects: Candidates must have Physics/ Chemistry/ Biology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry with one language subject in their qualifying exam.
- Scores: Candidates must have a valid score card of CUET exam.
- Qualification: Candidates must be graduated in B.Tech/ B.E. from any recognized institution.
- Marks: Candidates must secure at least 60% marks (54% for OBC and 40% for SC/ ST) in their qualifying examination.
For Other PG courses:
- Qualifications: Candidates must have bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognised university/ institute.
- Marks: One should obtain minimum of 50% marks (45% marks in case of reserved category) to be eligible.
Delhi University 2024 Exam Pattern
Candidates must check the below details to know complete exam pattern of Delhi University 2024:
For UG Courses (CUET-UG):
- Exam Mode: Examination will be held via online (CBT) mode.
- Number of Questions: 100 questions will be available in question paper.
- Language: Question paper will be available in 13 languages.
- Duration: The exam will be held in three slots each day.
- Type of questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) will be asked in the exam.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct response 5 marks will be awarded.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
For PG Courses (CUET-PG):
- Mode of exam: Exam will be conducted in online mode.
- Number of questions: Each paper will contain 100 questions.
- Language: The language of question paper will be English.
- Duration: 2 hours will be provided to solve the question paper.
- Type of question: Only Multiple Choice questions will be asked in the exam.
- Marking scheme: For each correct response 4 marks will be awarded.
- Negative Marking: Negative marking will be of 1 mark.
Delhi University 2024 Syllabus
Delhi University 2024 syllabus will vary as per the courses. Candidates must start their preparation from the subjects of class 12th for UG courses. For PG courses, syllabus will be prepared from the graduation level subjects. Complete syllabus will be provided in our article when officials will release it.
Delhi University Preparation Tips
Candidates must check and follow the below given preparation tips which will help them to prepare well for the exam:
- Make a schedule for your study and prepare accordingly.
- Go through the complete exam pattern and marking scheme.
- Take help from previous years question papers.
- Solve sample papers and mock tests.
- Make short notes of the important topics.
- Do revision on the daily basis.
- Take care of your health, don’t take junk food.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
DU 2024 Admit Card
Candidates will be able to download their admit card from second week of May 2024 for CUET-UG & May/ June 2024 for CUET-PG. DU admit card 2024 will be released through online mode on the website. It will not be available through any offline mode. Candidates must enter their login details i.e. application number or date of birth to download admit card.
It will be necessary for the candidates to carry admit card at the examination centre for verification. Without a valid admit card, no candidate will be allowed to appear for the exam. Take printout of the hall ticket and keep a copy safe for future references.
Delhi University 2024 Answer Key
Delhi University Answer key 2024 will be made available through online mode in PDF format. It will be released few days after the conduct of exam. Through the answer key, candidates will be able to get general idea about their marks scored in the exam. Answer key may also be released by the various coaching institutes.
Candidates will get their answer keys from May/ June 2024 for UG courses & second week of July 2024 for PG courses. Authority will also provide the facility to submit challenges against the answer key. After submitting all the challenges, final answer key will be released.
Delhi University 2024 Result
Result will be announced in June/ July 2024 for UG courses. For PG courses, it will be announced in the second week of July 2024. Delhi University Result will be declared by the authority through online mode. It will be released separately for all UG and PG courses.
Candidates must provide their login details to check their results. Result will contain details i.e. name, roll number, total marks obtain, subject wise marks etc.
Based on the CUET scores, authority will prepare a separate merit list for shortlisted candidates. Shortlisted candidates will be called for further admission procedure as per their scores. Candidates must take printout of the result and keep it secure.
DU 2024 Cut Off
Cut off marks will be released with or after declaration of the result. It will be necessary for the candidates to obtain minimum qualifying marks in order to be eligible for admission. Cut off marks will be prepared based on the various factors i.e. marks obtained by the candidates in exam, availability of seats, past years cut off criteria etc.
Delhi University Cut Off will be released on the website. It will be available in the PDF format. Candidate who will secure equal or more than the cut off scores, will be eligible for admission.
Delhi University 2024 Counselling/ Admission
Candidates will be invited for the admission procedure based on the marks obtained by the candidates in CUET UG and CUET PG entrance examinations. Shortlisted/ exam qualified candidates will be called for the counselling procedure. DU Counselling will take place in various steps i.e. registration, choice filling, seat allotment, document verification etc.
Seats will be provided to the candidates based on the marks obtained in the exam and choice filled by them. After allotment of the seats, candidates will need to reach at the institute with original documents to confirm their seats and for further procedure.
Candidates will be able to download their allotment letter from the website. Candidates will get admission only after the verifying all the documents and submission of the admission fee.
Here we have provided the list of documents which will be needed for verification:
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheets
- Graduation/ Master’s mark sheets
- CUET 2024 score cards
- CUET 2024 admit card
- Allotment letter
- Transfer certificate
- Category certifcate
- Passport size photographs etc.
If you have any other query related to the Delhi University Admission 2024, then ask us by leaving your queries below in the comment section.