Delhi University 2021 Admit Card (Released), Hall Ticket – Get Here
Delhi University 2021 (DUET) Admit Card has been released on 22nd September for UG & PG courses respectively. Delhi University is the Central University. The university provides admissions in the field of engineering, management and law in the university and its affiliated colleges. DU admission will be done on the basis of entrance exam as well as on the qualifying examination. For admission in most of the UG & PG courses, candidates have to appear in the entrance exam conducted by the Delhi University. In this article we have provided the all relevant information of Delhi University Admit Card 2021.
Delhi University 2021 Admit Card- Released
Delhi University 2021 Admit Card has been released on 22nd September 2021. Click here to get admit card.
Candidates can download their admit card through online mode. Delhi University Admit Card 2021 can not send to any candidate by post.
Candidates are also advised to keep the downloaded admit card safe till admission in the allotted institution. Without admit card no candidate are permitted to sit in the examination hall.
Candidates whose Admit card show incorrect particulars have to send their grievance on the mail [email protected] or can contact on these mobile numbers 9453819438, 9455874492, 9455874502, 9453827207.
Candidate must verify the details mentioned on the admit card is same as per application form or not. In case of any discrepancy, contact the official authority immediately.
Candidates also have to carry a valid ID proof (original) and one passport size photograph at the examination centre.
The admit card carry the information like candidate’s personal details, address and some exam related (exam centre, time and date) details.
Delhi University Admit Card Date 2021
The admit card for DUET has been released on 22nd September 2021. The written examination will be from 26th to 30th September 2021 for DUET & on 1st October 2021 for UG & PG courses.
The authority will also release the answer key for PG entrance exam after one day of the written examination.
The result will be announced in October 2021 (for PG courses). Candidates will be able to attend the counseling as per their ranks in the entrance exam on due dates.
Documents Required in Exam Hall:
- One printed copy of the admit card
- One photo Id proof for candidate identity verification. It can be one of them:
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Voter’s Identity Card
- College Identity Card
How to Download Admit Card
Follow the process give below to download the Delhi University admit card:
- Go to the official website link (link is given above).
- Click on your online registration account.
- Enter your registered email Id and password and click on ‘Login’ button.
- Click on ‘DU Admit Card 2021’ link.
- Admit card will appear on your computer screen in pdf format.
- Check the admit card carefully and take printout of it.
- Preserve your admit card till admission procedure.
Instructions for Exam Day
- Candidate must reach the exam centre 1 hour before the examination.
- After reporting time no candidate will be allowed to sit in the examination hall.
- Mark the answer carefully it will deduct your mark in case of incorrect response.
- Candidates are instructed not to leave the exam centre before the finishing time.
If you have any other query regarding Delhi University 2021 Admit Card, you can write your queries in the given below comment box.