Delhi University 2020 Admit Card, Releasing Date – Get DU Hall Ticket
Delhi University 2020 Admit Card for entrance based exam will be released on 15th May 2020. Delhi University is the Central University. The university provides admissions in the field of engineering, management and law in the university and its affiliated colleges. DU admission will be done on the basis of entrance exam as well as on the qualifying examination. For admission in most of the UG & PG courses, candidates have to appear in the entrance exam conducted by the Delhi University. In this article we have provided the all relevant information of Delhi University Admit Card 2020.
Delhi University 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can download their admit card through online mode. Delhi University Admit Card 2020 will not send to any candidate by post.
Candidates are also advised to keep the downloaded admit card safe till admission in the allotted institution. Without admit card no candidate will be permitted to sit in the examination hall.
Candidate must verify the details mentioned on the admit card is same as per application form or not. In case of any discrepancy, contact the official authority immediately.
Candidates also have to carry a valid ID proof (original) and one passport size photograph at the examination centre.
The admit card carry the information like candidate’s personal details, address and some exam related (exam centre, time and date) details.
Delhi University Admit Card Date 2020
The admit card for UG and PG courses will be released on 15th May 2020. The written examination will be started from 2nd-9th June 2020 (for UG & PG courses).
The authority will also release the answer key for PG entrance exam after one day of the written examination.
The result will be announced on 25th June 2020 (for PG courses). Candidates can attend the counseling as per their ranks in the entrance exam on due dates.
Documents Required in Exam Hall:
- One printed copy of the admit card
- One photo Id proof for candidate identity verification. It can be one of them:
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Voter’s Identity Card
- College Identity Card
How to Download Admit Card
Follow the process give below to download the Delhi University admit card:
- Go to the official website link (link will be given above).
- Click on your online registration account.
- Enter your registered email Id and password and click on ‘Login’ button.
- Click on ‘DU Admit Card 2020’ link.
- Admit card will appear on your computer screen in pdf format.
- Check the admit card carefully and take printout of it.
- Preserve your admit card till admission procedure.
Instructions for Exam Day
- Candidate must reach the exam centre 1 hour before the examination.
- After reporting time no candidate will be allowed to sit in the examination hall.
- Mark the answer carefully it will deduct your mark in case of incorrect response.
- Candidates are instructed not to leave the exam centre before the finishing time.
If you have any other query regarding Delhi University 2020 Admit Card, you can write your queries in the given below comment box.