EFLU Entrance Exam 2021: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility
EFLU Entrance Examination 2021 will be organized by the English and Foreign Language University (EFLU). It is a university level entrance examination which is conducted every year. Entrance examination is conducted for providing admission in various UG and PG courses. Admission will be offered in B.A. (Hons.) in English and M.A. (postgraduate). Admission is offered in its affiliated colleges. Candidates can read this article to know more about EFLU Entrance Examination 2021 including exam dates, application form, eligibility etc.
EFLU Entrance Examination 2021 Dates
Here we have provided EFLU 2021 exam dates in the given table:
|Starting of application form||June 2021|
|Last date to submit applications||July 2021|
|Availability of admit card||July 2021|
|EFLU 2021 exam date||Last week of July (PG courses), 2nd week of July 2021 (UG courses)|
|Result announcement||3rd week of August 2021|
|Starting of counselling||In the month of August 2021|
|Interview||In the month of August 2021|
EFLU 2021 Application Form
Candidates must check details about EFLU 2021 application form from below:
- Application form will be released through online mode. Any other mode will not be entertained.
- Candidates will be able to fill their application form from the month of June 2021.
- Registration process will include steps i.e. filling of application form, document uploads and fee payment.
- It will be necessary to submit required documents in the application form.
- Candidates will be able to fill their application form till the third week of July 2021.
- Candidates must take printout of filled application form and keep it safe for other preferences.
Documents to be submitted with application form:
Candidates must have to upload following mentioned documents in the application form:
- Scanned passport size photograph
- Copy of Aadhaar card/ passport/ ration card/ voter ID
- Copy of caste certificate
- Copy of WDP (in case the wards of defense personal)
- Copy of PWD certificate (in case disability person)
- Application fee will be paid through online mode using debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Fee will be non-refundable in any circumstances.
Candidates can check fee structure in the given table:
|General/ OBC category candidates||Rs. 500|
|SC/ ST category candidates||Rs. 250|
EFLU Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through the EFLU 2021 eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
For BA Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10th and 12th class or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure 50% marks (45% marks for reserved category) in their qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Candidates those are appearing in their 12thclass will also be eligible to apply.
For MA Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have bachelor’s degree from any recognized institute or university.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must have secured minimum of 55% marks (50% marks for reserved category) in their qualifying degree.
- Appearing: Those candidates who are appearing in their final year will also be eligible to apply.
EFLU 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check EFLU exam pattern from the given section:
- Mode of Exam: Examination will be conducted through online and offline mode.
- Type of Question: Objective type questions will be asked in the exam.
- Total Questions: Total 100 questions will be asked.
- Duration: Examination will be conducted in 2 hours duration.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct response 1 mark will be provided.
- Negative Marking:There will be no negative marking in the exam.
EFLU 2021 Syllabus
EFLU syllabus will be different for various courses. For UG courses candidates can prepare from 11th and 12th class. And for PG courses candidates can prepare based on graduation.
For UG courses candidates can prepare from the topics general knowledge, reasoning and literature, vocabulary etc. For UG courses questions will be asked from analytical skills, English language ability, reasoning ability, linguistic ability etc.
Candidates must go through the EFLU preparation tips from the given section:
- Make proper time table and follow is daily.
- Know your complete exam pattern and syllabus.
- Solve mock tests and previous year question papers.
- Make short notes of the topics and revise on the daily basis.
- Take care of your health and eat healthy food.
Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Jaipur, Hyderabad, Allahabad, Ahmadabad, Bhubaneswar, Pune, Nagpur, Bhopal, Kolkata, Jammu, Shillong, Patna, Lucknow, Bangalore, Mangalore
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
EFLU 2021 Admit Card
Authority will release EFLU 2021 admit card through online mode on the website. Candidates will be able to download their admit card in the month of July 2021. Candidates can check their admit card by entering application number and date of birth.
Candidates are advised to check all details carefully which will be mentioned on admit card. Bring your admit card in the examination hall with one photo ID proof. Without admit card candidates will not be allowed to enter in the exam hall.
EFLU 2021 Result
Result will be published in the third week of August 2021. Candidates can check their EFLU result through online mode. Result will not be send to the candidates by post or other offline mode.
Result will be prepared based on marks obtained by the candidates in entrance examination. Based on the result candidates will be selected for the further procedure.
EFLU 2021 Cut Off
EFLU Cut Off will also be released by the authorities after declaration of result. Candidates can check cut off through online mode. Cut off will be the minimum marks that candidates have to obtained in the examination.
Candidates who will get minimum cut off marks will be able to get seats in the university. In the given section candidates can check cut off marks for all categories:
- For OBC category: 45%
- For unreserved category: 50%
- For SC/ ST/ PWD category: 30%
EFLU 2021 Counselling
Counselling will be organized by the authorities in the month of September 2021. Counselling will be organized in the university campus. Based on the cut off marks candidates will be called for the counselling process.
Counselling will be done based on various factors i.e. interview, seat allotment, documents verification etc. It will be necessary for the candidates to participate in the counselling.
Candidates must bring all relevant documents for verification process. Without verification of documents seats will not be allotted to the candidates. After seat allotment candidates will have to report at the college with allotment letter.
Candidates must bring following documents for verification process:
- EFLU entrance exam 2021 admit card
- Rank card
- Category certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Birth certificate
- 10thand 12thmark sheets and certificate
- Graduation mark sheet
- Passport size photographs etc.
If you have any other query about EFLU Entrance Exam 2021, then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.