GMAT 2021 Registration (Started), Application Form, Eligibility – Apply Here
GMAT 2021 Registration process has been started via online mode. The process of registration remains open throughout the year. Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) is an international level management exam. Candidates will be offered admission in the MBA programmes. Candidates will be allowed to apply for it 5 times in a year. It is managed by Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC). Admission will be offered to candidates into foreign countries in the various institutes & universities. Some institution in India will also accept GMAT score for admission. Candidates must go through following article for information such as application form, mode, its fee and much more regarding GMAT Registration 2021.
GMAT 2021 Registration Form – Started
GMAT 2021 Registration has been started for online exam. Click here to apply.
GMAT 2022 Application Form latest updates & details can be checked here. Application will be available throughout the year.
Candidates must go through following details regarding GMAT 2021 Registration Form:
- Candidates can fill GMAT 2021 registration form through website via online mode.
- Candidates must fill all the asked & required details in the application form for GMAT 2021 as incomplete application form will lead to rejection.
- During registration, candidates must not forget to provide valid mail ID & phone number as all important information will be send to it.
- Candidates will also have to choose test dates as per slot availability.
- GMAT registration process remains open throughout the year.
- To re-apply for the exam, candidates will be able to apply after 16 days of previous one.
- Candidates must not forget to choose three exam centres as per their preferences.
- Do not forget to upload passport size photograph & signature as per the prescribed size.
- Once all details will be completely filled, proceed to take printout of registration form & keep it safe till future use.
- Candidates will be able to submit GMAT 2021 registration fee via online mode.
- Mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net banking.
- GMAT 2021 registration fee will be of US $ 250 (Rs. 17027.50/-).
- The application fee will be non-refundable in any case.
GMAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following eligibility norms before applying for GMAT 2021:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify bachelor’s degree from any recognized board or university to be eligible for GMAT 2021.
- Lower age limit: He/ she must be at least 18 years in age.
- Upper age limit: There will be no upper age limit to apply for GMAT 2021.
- Number of attempts: Candidates will be able to apply for 5 times in a particular year.
- Applying candidates must have a passport while applying for GMAT examination.
GMAT 2021 Application Dates
There are no fixed dates regarding GMAT registration or GMAT complete dates. Candidates will be able to appear or apply for GMAT during any time of the year. Examination for GMAT is organized multiple times in a year. Registration process remains open throughout the year. So, candidates can apply anytime as per their flexibility depending upon time slot, month & exam.
How to Apply for GMAT 2021
Below we are providing step by step procedure which will be helpful for candidates while filling GMAT registration form:
- Go to the official website (Link is given above)
- Now create an account on GMAT 2021 exam.
- Provide basic details such as name, parent’s name, mail ID & phone number.
- Once your web account will get ready, schedule GMAT exam dates as per your convenience.
- Candidates will be able to use same account for cancel or re-schedule of examination (in case).
- Candidates will have to mention three exam centres as per their choice.
- Provide scanned image of passport size photograph & signature.
- After selection the test centre, test date & exam centre will appear on your screen.
- Select the preferred date as per your flexibility and availability of sessions slot.
- Re- check & verify all the details mentioned in the registration form.
- Correct the mistakes (if any) in the registration form.
- Confirm exam centre & dates.
- After that, proceed to submit the application fee.
- Once fee will get submitted a confirmation page will appear on your computer screen.
- Take printout of confirmation page.
- Keep it safe till admission.
Candidates must go through above article for details such as application form, mode, its fee, fee mode & much more regarding GMAT Registration 2021. Application form is accepted only of those candidates who will fulfill all the mentioned eligibility norms so candidates must read the mentioned eligibility norms. Candidates are advised to follow all the mentioned steps while filling the application form to avoid any kind of rejection.
If you have any other queries regarding GMAT 2021 Registration, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.