GPAT 2022: Result (Out), Exam Dates (Out), Merit List, Counselling
GPAT 2022 Result/ Score Card has been released on 20th May 2022. Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) is a national level entrance examination conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) every year. This examination has been conducted for admission in the Academic Session 2022-23 of postgraduate pharmacy courses (M.Pharma). Qualified candidates of this examination will get admission in M.Pharma program of various participating pharmacy Institutes across the country. Through this article candidates can check complete details of GPAT 2022 Admission Process.
GPAT 2022 Notifications – Result Out
GPAT 2022 Result/ Score Card has been released on 20th May 2022. Check here for result details.
GPAT 2022 Final Answer Key has been released on 21st May 2022. Check here for answer key details.
GPAT 2022 Exam Date has been announced. It is being held on 9th April 2022. Check here for exam details.
Admission Open 2022
GPAT 2022 Application Correction has been started from 19th March 2022. Check here for application details.
GPAT 2022 Important Dates
Here, we have provided complete official exam dates for GPAT 2022:
|Online submission of application form||16th February 2022|
|Last date of submission of application form||17th March 2022|
|Last date of successful transaction of fee||18th March 2022|
|Correction Facility||19th to 21st March 2022|
|Release of admit card||6th April 2022|
|Date of Examination||9th April 2022|
|Answer key||1st May 2022|
|Declaration of Result||20th May 2022|
GPAT 2022 Answer Key
Answer Key has been released by the National Testing Agency after few weeks from the completion of examination. Candidates are able to check their answer Key from 1st May 2022 through online mode only.
Answer key will be released in two phases. Authority has released the provisional answer key in first phase with the objection facility. Candidates can challenge the provisional answer key by paying the prescribed amount. After the completion of objection facility, authority will release the final Answer key in second phase.
GPAT 2022 Result
The result has been released by the exam conducting authority for every exam participated candidates through online mode. Candidates are able to download their result from the 20th May 2022.
The GPAT result will not be send to any candidates individually through by post or any other offline mode. Candidates must have to download their result by entering their Application No. and Date of Birth.
Candidates are advised to keep the GPAT 2022 result safe till the completion of admission procedure, as the result will be required at the time of admission.
GPAT 2022 Score Card
The score card has been released after few weeks from the declaration of result. Candidates are able to download their score card by login into the website of exam conducting authority through online mode.
The score card contain the complete marks scored by the candidates in the GPAT entrance examination. Candidates have to bring their score card at the counselling centre for admission.
GPAT 2022 Merit list
Authority will prepare the merit list for every exam qualified candidates on the basis of their performance in the entrance examination. NTA will release the All Indian Merit list containing the names and roll no. and all Indian rank of candidates.
The merit list will be used for the counselling process. The admission in M.Pharma programs of various participating institute will be offered on the basis of candidates rank in the merit list.
GPAT 2022 Counselling
The counselling procedure will be conducted by the every participating institute individually. National Testing Agency will not conduct any centralize counselling for the GPAT 2022.
Candidates will be able to participate in the counselling procedure of their desired institute on the basis of their GPAT Rank and Score. The complete details of counselling procedure will be intimated to the candidates through the website of respective participating institute.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
GPAT 2022 Application Form
Following are the complete information candidates needs to know before filling GPAT Application form 2022:
- The Application form has been released through online mode.
- Candidates are advised to confirm their eligibility before applying as only eligible candidates have allowed to participate in the examination.
- The Application Form submission process is regulated from 16th February 2022.
- Candidates shall fill the application form very carefully however authority will provide the correction facility later.
- The correction facility has been commenced from the 19th to 21st March 2022.
- Application form should be filled with authentic details only and details in 10th marksheet will be considered as authentic.
- Candidates must have to fill the application form before last date of submission as authority will not accept any application form after the last date of submission.
- Candidates are advised to keep the filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
GPAT 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only. Candidates can use Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net-Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
Application form fee for every category/Gender will be as follows:
GPAT Eligibility Criteria
Here, candidates can confirm their eligibility by checking complete GPAT Eligibility Norms:
- Qualification: The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Nationality: Candidates must be the citizen of India.
- Age: There will be no prescribed age limit for GPAT 2022.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s in 2022 can also apply for the examination.
(Note* B.Tech. (Pharmaceutical and Fine Chemical Technology)/ equivalent candidates are not eligible to apply.)
GPAT 2022 Exam pattern
Following will be the complete exam pattern for the GPAT 2022 examination:
- Mode: Exam has been conducted through online mode by CBT (Computer Based Test) on 9th April 2022.
- Duration: Duration of GPAT 2022 exam will be 3 hours.
- Medium: The question paper shall be in English medium only.
- Marking Scheme: Candidates will get 4 marks for each right answer and will loss 1 mark for each wrong answer.
Here is the complete Exam pattern for GPAT 2022:
|Type of Questions||Total questions||Total Marks|
GPAT 2022 Syllabus
The GPAT Syllabus will be as per prescribed by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). Candidates will be able to check complete syllabus of GPAT 2022 through the website of AICTE. The syllabus will contain topics from subjects likes Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmaceutics, Pharmacognosy, Pharmacology etc.
GPAT 2022 Preparation Tips
Following are some effective preparation tips for GPAT 2022 Examination:
- Go through the complete syllabus and exam pattern before start preparing for the examination.
- Make a time schedule for study and follow it strictly.
- Avoid any kind of unnecessary distraction and keep the focus on study.
- Participate in the mock tests.
- Solve the previous year questions papers and sample papers.
- Stay healthy and avoid any kinds of unhealthy activities.
GPAT 2022 Admit Card
The admit card has been released by the National Testing Agency a week before the commencement of examination. Candidates are able to download their admit card from 6th April 2022 by login into the website of NTA.
Admit card has been released for every successfully registered candidates individually through online mode. Candidates should keep their admit card safe till the completion of admission procedure.
If you have any query regarding GPAT 2022, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.