GPAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, Nationality, Age – Know Here
GPAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria is necessary to know in order to sit in the written test. GPAT complete eligibility criteria is prescribed by the National Testing Agency (NTA). GPAT is a national level entrance examination which is conducted once in a year. Through this, candidates can enter in the M.Pharma programmes. Candidates must fulfill the GPAT 2020 eligibility criteria mentioned in this article to apply.
GPAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
It is necessary to fulfill the complete eligibility criteria given for the GPAT entrance examination. Candidates are advised to read the complete eligibility criteria and then proceed to fill application form. If any candidate will find to be ineligible for the examination in later stage their candidature will be cancelled. Below we have mentioned the complete eligibility criteria.
- Candidates applying for GPAT 2020 exam must be an Indian Citizen.
- There is no upper or lower limit age prescribed for applying in GPAT 2020 exam.
- Candidate must have completed his 10th and 12th standard or its equivalent examination from a recognized board or university.
- One should have completed the 4 years of UG degree in Pharmacy (including lateral entry candidates) to be eligible for GPAT 2020.
- Candidates those are in their final year of B.Pharma degree can also apply for the entrance test.
- Candidates those are in between 1st to 3rd year in B.Pharma are not eligible to appear in the entrance test.
- B.Tech (Pharmaceutical and Fine Chemical Technology) candidates or its equivalent are not eligible to apply.
Eligibility for Scribe/Reader
The reader/scribe must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidate should not have completed 19 years of age as on 27th January 2020.
- One should not involve in teaching in any academic tutoring or preparation for the test.
- Applying candidate should not be a friend or family member.
- Candidate should have academic qualification lower than the candidate.
Note: The scribe must present his age certificate at the allotted test center. In case the above criterion is not followed, the scribe will not be permitted to assist the candidate.
GPAT 2020 Registration
GPAT 2020 registration can be done through online mode. GPAT application form filling process has been started from 1st November 2019. Before registering for the GPAT 2020 exam, candidates must make sure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria of the entrance test.
Last date to apply for online registration is till 30th November 2019. Candidates must fill the application form carefully as no correction or changes will be allowed after the last date of form submission.
GPAT 2020 Exam Pattern
The GPAT 2020 exam pattern will consist of the multiple choice questions (MCQs). The question paper will be in asked in English language only. Candidates have to complete the exam paper within 3 hours of duration.
Total of 125 questions will be asked in the paper which will be of total 500 marks. According to the marking scheme of GPAT 2020, for every correct response 4 marks will be allotted and for every incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
Candidates who will successfully meet the GPAT 2020 eligibility criteria will be able to apply for the entrance test of GPAT 2020. If any candidate will be found to be ineligible at the time of verification of documents then the admission process of the candidate will be cancelled on the spot.
If you have any query regarding GPAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria, you can ask your query in the comments section below.